PDA

View Full Version : Is there pre workout supp that wont give me cramps when i run?

Allbustedup
08-07-2011, 06:47 PM
I have only been lifting weights for a little over a year and a half now and I am trying to tone up and lose body fat. Is there a pre workout I can take that wont drop me to the grown with calve and shin cramps when I run? So far I have tried jacked 3d and a few different brands of creatine and I am really getting sick of coffee.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
08-07-2011, 09:43 PM
I have only been lifting weights for a little over a year and a half now and I am trying to tone up and lose body fat. Is there a pre workout I can take that wont drop me to the grown with calve and shin cramps when I run? So far I have tried jacked 3d and a few different brands of creatine and I am really getting sick of coffee.

I do not think that the pre workout supplement is giving you the cramps. This would have to deal more with you diet and pre workout nutrition.

How much water are you drinking?

NTBM has a similiar product to Jack3d but without the crash, jitters and has a lot more flavors to choose from.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supplements/N2KTS-p35.html

N2KTS brings you to a whole new level of intensity with immortal focus and energy. The pumps and vascularity from N2KTS are out of control.

Allbustedup
08-07-2011, 10:16 PM
i thought about all of that and changed that first. I drink 3-5 liters of water a day and my diet is lean protein, and alot of greens due to the fact I'm trying to drop body fat. I stopped taking pre-workout supp and within 5 days i had no cramping. I will definitely look at the NTBM

daft205
08-07-2011, 10:47 PM
I do not think that the pre workout supplement is giving you the cramps. This would have to deal more with you diet and pre workout nutrition.

How much water are you drinking?

NTBM has a similiar product to Jack3d but without the crash, jitters and has a lot more flavors to choose from.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Pre-Post-Workout-Supplements/N2KTS-p35.html

N2KTS brings you to a whole new level of intensity with immortal focus and energy. The pumps and vascularity from N2KTS are out of control.

Yeah, id have to agree with this. It doesn't seem likely that the preworkout would be the cause of the cramps. Aside from ample water and a clean diet are consuming enough minerals and electrolytes? You may just need to increase potassium levels.
Also as far as the preworkout goes I can also second that n2kts is a legit, powerful preworkout and Ivd seem many who like jacked say they like n2kts better, and find it to be bit more potent.

Allbustedup
08-08-2011, 05:19 AM
[QUOTE=daft205;1512294] Aside from ample water and a clean diet are consuming enough minerals and electrolytes? You may just need to increase potassium levels.QUOTE]

You know what I had not even given that a thought and even though Im not taking anything right now that would explain alot of other things as well. Thank you

@ NeedtoBuildMuscle: I cant wait to try your product, your web sit has on fluf and no bullshit, I hate bullshit..

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
08-08-2011, 07:12 AM
[QUOTE=daft205;1512294] Aside from ample water and a clean diet are consuming enough minerals and electrolytes? You may just need to increase potassium levels.QUOTE]

You know what I had not even given that a thought and even though Im not taking anything right now that would explain alot of other things as well. Thank you

@ NeedtoBuildMuscle: I cant wait to try your product, your web sit has on fluf and no bullshit, I hate bullshit..

Please send me a PM and I could help you any further. We offer nothing but the best to our customers.

DEE151
08-08-2011, 09:51 PM
you should give N2KTS from NTBM a try very good stuff with 45 servings well worth the buy. pumps are great and its a clean burst of power you get with no crash. check it out here is the link.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
08-08-2011, 10:03 PM
you should give N2KTS from NTBM a try very good stuff with 45 servings well worth the buy. pumps are great and its a clean burst of power you get with no crash. check it out here is the link.

I like how you say that. It is very true. Thank you for the great feedback DEE

Wiry Pyruvity
08-08-2011, 11:09 PM
for something like running...i would recommend an electrolyte drink like hammer heed

Growin24/7
08-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Black powder, WTF, shock therapy have never given me stomach problems at all...try them maybe!

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
08-18-2011, 07:06 AM

Thank you. Please contact me with any questions. NTBM would be glad to steer you in the right direction.

mj89
11-20-2011, 05:52 PM
Make sure you are running the correct way. As for pre-workout I usually take 2g of L-arginine, from wal-mart, and creatone from biostrengthlabs.com

apex23
12-23-2011, 04:48 PM
I would recommend using straight beta-alanine