PDA

View Full Version : GHRP-2/CJC 1295 No DAC cycle?

Big Baldwin
08-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Hey all

I am going to be ending a cycle here soon and have been considering running a GHRP-2/CJC 1295 No DAC cycle for 16 weeks until my next cycle. I just wanted to get opinions and get a few questions answered.

Has anyone had experience with the products at Extreme Peptides? If it was a bad experience, where would you recommend purchasing them from? Also, does the bacteriostatic water come with their products or will I need to purchase that from a competitor?

I am planning on injecting 100mg 3x/day. First thing in the morning, post workout, and before bed. I need to use a slin pin, subcutaneously correct? I've heard of people doing IM injections in delts, but believe that subcutaneous is the more preferable route? I also read a member say that he will reuse a slin pin if there is no blood on it. Is this safe or would it be a good bet to use a new pin everytime?

I haven't experimented with peptides, but have been researching them for awhile. I just want to make sure I have everything in order before I make a purchase or anything.

Thanks

BigJD69
08-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Extreme Peptides is good to go and you have to purchase your own Bac Water, dont reuse slin pins!

nsp
08-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Haven't used Extreme but have heard good things on them. My research subject is currently doing ghrp/cjc w/o dac 100mcg 3x ed genx and really enjoying it. They've always sent me bac water with all my orders. You can find my log on it in the genx forum section. I've known guys who re-use pins for sub q peps with out problems but I personally choose not to throw that dice. I like to keep my pins "fresh to def."

Big Baldwin
08-08-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks guys thats exactly what I was looking for. How have you been enjoying this cycle nsp? Would you recommend adding des pre wo? Ill def be keeping an eye on your log!

BigJD69
08-08-2011, 12:53 PM
do you have GHRP 5mg??

nsp
08-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks guys thats exactly what I was looking for. How have you been enjoying this cycle nsp? Would you recommend adding des pre wo? Ill def be keeping an eye on your log!

I'm doing DES with mine as well. You can keep up with my log here:

Nsp genx log - RX Muscle Forums

the bull eso
08-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Extreme-gtg, ran the same cycle as you..
Timing-wait 45 till you eat carbs(its hard to do sometimes) try to take the shot on empty stomach..
Results-come faster then you would think...

Big Baldwin
08-08-2011, 07:10 PM
do you have GHRP 5mg??

I am planning on running the GHRP-2 5mg, but havent made that purchase just yet.

Extreme-gtg, ran the same cycle as you..
Timing-wait 45 till you eat carbs(its hard to do sometimes) try to take the shot on empty stomach..
Results-come faster then you would think...

Excellent. I haven't ordered my peptides yet - wanted to make sure my plan was solid first. Did you run DES as well or just the ghrp/cjc? What type of overall gains did you see from your cycle?

BigJD69
08-08-2011, 07:43 PM
^Well if you order from Extreme make sure they send you the GHRP. I purchased the stack with GHRP-2 and they just sent me the cjc1295

Big Baldwin
08-08-2011, 11:51 PM
^Well if you order from Extreme make sure they send you the GHRP. I purchased the stack with GHRP-2 and they just sent me the cjc1295

Thats very interesting! I plan on ordering this week so im glad you told me this

Big Baldwin
08-09-2011, 01:14 AM
Alright alright, last annoying post. I've done the math to figure out everything I will need for this cycle and want to make sure its all been done correctly.

I will be taking 100mcg of ghrp-2/cjc1295 no dac 3x daily.
So this will be 300mcg ea daily, 2100 mcg weekly and 33600mcg for the total 16 weeks.

The ghrp is 5mg, so I will need 7 bottles of that.
The cjc1295 is 2mg, so I will need 17 bottles of that.
The Bacteriostatic water comes in 30 ml bottles, so I will need 3 of those.
I will be pinning 336 times, so I need 336 slin pins.

Each pin will be filled to the 10 mark (.10cc) and injected subcutaneously. Can I mix the ghrp/cjc into one pin?
After mixing the solution it should be stored in the fridge. Non mixed powder vials should be stored in the freezer?
Also, are the extreme peptides vials with ghrp powder big enough to fit 5ml bac water? or will you need to mix a little, transfer to a bigger vial and mix the rest?

Hopefully this will serve as a good bridge between cycles. I plan on ordering a little more than the above, to make sure I dont accidentally fuck something up and come up short

Jesus... putting together a test cycle is so much easier