PDA

View Full Version : Tammys quest for SMALLER biceps...

tammyp
08-08-2011, 05:37 AM
well since contest season is over for me, i thought id start a new journal and make my self accountable for off season. i ate clean all last week starting monday and totally fucked it up this weekend w dinner out and huge picnic yesterday. so today im low carbing it a bit and getting back on the wagon.

diet plan for today:

5 ew, 1/3 c oat bran cereal, about 1/2 c mixed berries(blue, black n rasp)

1 chiboni plain GY, 1/4 c cc, 1/2 c fiber 1, 1 c strawberries

4 oz chic, salad

small salmon pack, veggies

4 oz pork tenderloin, salad veggies

shake

cardio:25 step, walk dog, train chest n tris

stephaniewicked
08-08-2011, 05:56 AM
Yay, in!! Nice balance of food there... I have been doing low carb during the week and don't even miss carbs. Weird how that happens, yet when I'm dieting, I'd die if I didn't have my morning oatmeal!

Glad you enjoyed yourself with your family this weekend!

2hot4u
08-08-2011, 06:17 AM
Looking forward to following along!! Loved the trip to Hartford so I am planning on going again next year so root on my buddies that will compete!!! I am eating clean all week my wedding anniversary is wednesday but hubby is working so going out this saturday to Maggiano's and wow they have yummy food going to save cheat meal for then!!! Text ya later ok.

swingslammer
08-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Nice name !!

Melissa
08-08-2011, 07:50 AM
You know I'm following along fo' sho'!!:yep:

Kim McGuire
08-08-2011, 09:23 AM
I'm in! God fruit sounds sooooo good right now!

katt981
08-08-2011, 02:09 PM
lol - Love the name of the journal :yep:

AND Choboni - is my favorite yogurt..

jewelisa
08-08-2011, 02:10 PM
I'll be following along !

and fruit ........... whats that hahaha

Happy Anniversary Lisa

Sunnyday
08-08-2011, 02:35 PM
In! :D

tammyp
08-08-2011, 04:17 PM
i miss fruit and my cc and GY something aweful during prep. i restocked before i left for hartford:)

the little things in life we appreciate.....

The Prodigy
08-09-2011, 01:48 AM
OMG.....Love the title lady! I am here as always.......following along.....gotta love offseason!

tammyp
08-09-2011, 08:30 AM
had a great delt workout today...

seated db clean n press 12 8 8 7 30 sec rest
bradford press 12 10 9 8 30 sec rest
bent arms lateral raise 3x12 15 sec rest
face pulls 3x15 15 sec rest
up and backs 3x10 30 sec rest

my allergies are totally wiping me out..i have never had them be this bad in the summer even as a kid. i have squat for energy and i feel like a sumo man is sitting on my head!

Kim McGuire
08-09-2011, 08:44 AM
its been a brutal allergy season this year. i guess alot of people with no history of allergies are having trouble as well. the lack of rain is a big contributing factor this year.

hope your enjoying the food!

tammyp
08-11-2011, 05:58 AM
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours,
it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins. ~ Bob Moawad

tammyp
08-11-2011, 08:40 AM
good workout today...though woke up too early to a fucking bear in the garbage can.....wes needs to put a bullet in his brain if he can catch him.

back n bis
wgpu 12 10 8 30 sec rest
db pulls off bench 15 12 8 8 30 sr
rg bb row 12 12 12 30sr
rgpd 12 10 10 8 30sr
cgpd 10 10 8 30sr
sapd 12 12 10 15sr

seated curl 12 10 10 15sr
hammer 12 12 12 15 sr
high cable curl 10 10 8 15sr

solo_builder
08-11-2011, 10:13 AM
Following ...... just for the title :D

katt981
08-11-2011, 11:13 AM
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours,
it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
This is the day your life really begins. ~ Bob Moawad

Love this quote!

Sunnyday
08-11-2011, 03:14 PM
good workout today...though woke up too early to a fucking bear in the garbage can.....wes needs to put a bullet in his brain if he can catch him.

back n bis
wgpu 12 10 8 30 sec rest
db pulls off bench 15 12 8 8 30 sr
rg bb row 12 12 12 30sr
rgpd 12 10 10 8 30sr
cgpd 10 10 8 30sr
sapd 12 12 10 15sr

seated curl 12 10 10 15sr
hammer 12 12 12 15 sr
high cable curl 10 10 8 15sr

I know it wasn't funny when it happened but I just laughed myself to tears over this (likely due to my coach recently increasing my calories, got my sense of humor back and then some). It is common in your area to have bears, though, and it is NOT a fun thing to have happen 'cause they are dangerous. So ya, I hope for your sakes your man can either scare the fur off him so he doesn't come back or whatever it takes.

tammyp
08-11-2011, 04:22 PM
hubby had to kill one 2 summers ago. he weighed over 350...

Sunnyday
08-11-2011, 04:28 PM
Wow, that's as big as a Prius! Hehe.

MitsyKnox
08-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Your off-season diet looks like my on-season diet. Oh geez...maybe I'm not cut out for this! Arrrgghhh

janet kaufman
08-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I am here following along. I do have to ask what face pulls are on shoulder day?
the last couple weeks have been so busy that i haven't been doing any journaling. reading your journal is helping me get back on a true off season diet. :hugme:

Shawn Bellon
08-17-2011, 12:27 AM
TP,

Did you plan your off-season? Like the exercise selection!

FitnBuf
08-17-2011, 01:21 AM
subscribed! :) Yay Tammy!!! :D

tammyp
08-17-2011, 05:36 AM
I am here following along. I do have to ask what face pulls are on shoulder day?
the last couple weeks have been so busy that i haven't been doing any journaling. reading your journal is helping me get back on a true off season diet. :hugme:

face pulls..rear delts.

misty that was one day diet. heres yesterday:

1 WE 3EW 1/3 c oat bran, berries

1 greek yogurt 1/2 c cc. 1 c strawberries. 1/2 c fiber 1

4 oz yam 3 oz burger w ff cheese mixed veg

4 oz chic big salad

4 oz chic veggies 4 oz yam

1 GY 1/2 c cc. few raspberries, pb2

tammyp
08-17-2011, 03:53 PM
"People will hate you, rate you, break you and shake you. How strong you stand is what MAKES you."

tammyp
08-18-2011, 05:51 AM
so i emailed head judge form hartford gary udit wed. he said i have a great body, but thinks i should go PD. now im back to trying to decide what to do again. the judges are telling me to go....and they are the ones i stand in front of. and you can tell me all you want compete for you...well...hug the curtain for 3 call outs and you will quickly see IT SUCKS FUCKING ASS. to work that hard and not be noticed....sucks. and who is say it will any diff anywhere else i dont know. gonna see what they pick the rest of the year and decide.

swingslammer
08-18-2011, 06:16 AM
I know part of her decision was due to health considerations but look at Vicki Nixon, she switched to figure and still "Hugged the curtain", I guess you really have to think it over and do WHATEVER you feel is best for you.

katt981
08-18-2011, 11:54 AM
What a hard decision to make Tammy... you work so hard to be in the bb category, now debating whether to scale down.... wow not easy

ChristyLaurenPoole
08-19-2011, 01:08 AM
1) Loved the title so in
2) Love seeing a bad train, so I'm excited to watch your numbers
3) SEE YOU IN VEGAS ;)

The Prodigy
08-19-2011, 11:18 AM
"People will hate you, rate you, break you and shake you. How strong you stand is what MAKES you."

I want to steal this! LOVE it!

Miss yah! Going thru Tammy withdrawl!

MitsyKnox
08-20-2011, 05:08 PM
so i emailed head judge form hartford gary udit wed. he said i have a great body, but thinks i should go PD. now im back to trying to decide what to do again. the judges are telling me to go....and they are the ones i stand in front of. and you can tell me all you want compete for you...well...hug the curtain for 3 call outs and you will quickly see IT SUCKS FUCKING ASS. to work that hard and not be noticed....sucks. and who is say it will any diff anywhere else i dont know. gonna see what they pick the rest of the year and decide.

I feel you! I almost feel like I should be doing bikini! But I'm not going to. I'm going to stick to figure and whatever happens happens. Then again, I doubt I work as hard as you do! You look amazing though no matter what you decide.

Sunnyday
08-20-2011, 11:29 PM
^This, especially - "You look amazing whatever you decide."

stephaniewicked
08-21-2011, 05:45 AM
You work way too hard and look way too damn good to go unnoticed! Have you talked to George to get his take on everything?

BTW, a bear... WTF! When I lived in the woods (aka "the poconos"), I was thankful never to have seen one... I'm such a baby that a few deer were enough to freak me out. There's deer where I live now, but the only time I ever see them (sadly) is dead on the side of the road. There's too much traffic and activity here...

I can't wait to see you again in a few weeks!!!

stephaniewicked
08-22-2011, 05:29 AM
happy birthday, tam!!!

Xoxoxoxox.

MitsyKnox
08-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Sometimes I feel like the judges are sitting there for sooooooooo long and with soooooooo many amazing bodies, I bet everyone starts to look the same (except for the ones with saggy butts and other obvious things). Hopefully this will be your year Tammy!

tammyp
08-22-2011, 08:22 AM
thanks steph:)

started doing plyos yesterday....havent done them in a long time and got my ass kicked. 25 mins. i ordered the insanity dvd series to have a bit more structure to them ..cant wait to get them.

i fucking hate birthdays btw. i know its stupid....my mom said i cried as a kid every time someone sang happy birthday....didnt matter who it was to, i cried. and at 41...im still crying.....

sassy69
08-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Well, at let us celebrate your presence on this planet & in this sport for yet another year!

Happy Day Tammy!

Suzanne
08-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Well, at let us celebrate your presence on this planet & in this sport for yet another year!

Happy Day Tammy!

x2 Happy Day!!!

Sunnyday
08-22-2011, 02:27 PM
x3! Happy Day, Tammy! :D

2hot4u
08-22-2011, 08:09 PM
x4 happy day lol

Cdimeo
08-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Following along! Your pics from the show look great. It's crazy--everyone I talk to-- from figure to hardcore bb'ers-- are being directed toward PD. It'll be interesting to see what goes down next year--whether they are going to add it to all the local shows or not...

Cdimeo
08-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Ps--happy day :)

tammyp
08-23-2011, 05:47 AM
thanks girls~
cara yes it will be at local level next year...

for my birthday we hit the pub, had my norm. pulled pork nachos, bbq burger and i had carrot cake for dessert, gotta have cake! wes got me a huge tanning block so i willl be good through the winter, got some cash from my folks, a necklace from bio fam and a few odds and ends from friends.overall a typical work monday.....but im older:(

tammyp
08-23-2011, 08:27 AM
delts n glutes

cuban press 3x10 30 sr
db press 3x12 30 sr
seated ba laterals 3x15 15 sr
rope ur row 3x12 30 sr
plate front raise 3x10 30 sr

hip bridge 3x25
hypers 3x25
cable pt 3x15 done as a giant set

fall is in the air....chilly walk this am...about 46

katt981
08-23-2011, 12:23 PM
sounds like you had a great birthday... ALL of us Gals get older, but as I say... we only get BETTER!!! :yep:

ChristyLaurenPoole
08-23-2011, 01:01 PM
I saw your facebook post about the Fall!!! I'm so excited for fall this year, as I am EVERY YEAR! =) Always my favorite season!

Glad you had a great birthday even if you're sad you're older. Pulled Pork Nachos! YUM!

The Prodigy
08-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Glad you had a good birthday!!! What kind of cake?

Sunnyday
08-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Love pulled pork. Love carrot cake. Glad you had a fun day. :)

Fall is my favorite season. Because I spent so many years in school, this time of year is like my New Year's, and the time when I try to make my resolutions. 46 degrees - my kinda weather! :yep:

tammyp
08-26-2011, 05:26 AM
came down wil sore throat and snotty nose wed. not fun trying to work when your all snotty.

not much to report this week, my plyos workouts have been good. its like im teaching my boot camp class again. doing that 2 x week in place of cardio.

and less than 3 weeks til the O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandpig
08-26-2011, 07:15 AM
came down wil sore throat and snotty nose wed. not fun trying to work when your all snotty.

not much to report this week, my plyos workouts have been good. its like im teaching my boot camp class again. doing that 2 x week in place of cardio.

and less than 3 weeks til the O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be coming here all snotty! ;) Hope you are feeling better.

janet kaufman
08-29-2011, 06:29 PM
HAPPY BELATED BDAY GIRLFRIEND. I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE:flowers:

tammyp
09-06-2011, 05:11 PM
i havent been in here in awhile, simply because i havent had much to say. i had a light bulb moment today....i realized that i am not happy with myself but only a few months a year, physically. i love being lean and contest ready. but other wise, i feel like a line backer and not happy in my skin. so why am i living in a body i am not happy in? being a bodybuilder has cost me alot....my skin is horrible, i used to be cuter:), i need laser. and for what?

i am no longer going to second guess my decision nor defend it. and if i fail, well i tried.i figure true failure is not even giving it a shot. i cant do any worse in PD than i have done as pro bber, right? and if i like who looks back at me inthe mirror, well then i guess i know i made the right choice.

katt981
09-06-2011, 07:30 PM
I know it's not much, but I have those days when I second guess how I look.... I'm not even at a level of the competitors, but I think everyone has those days of feeling 'not good' in their own skin :dunno:

In my second thought, what a great place to get new motivation - the O!! :yep:

The Prodigy
09-06-2011, 11:44 PM
i havent been in here in awhile, simply because i havent had much to say. i had a light bulb moment today....i realized that i am not happy with myself but only a few months a year, physically. i love being lean and contest ready. but other wise, i feel like a line backer and not happy in my skin. so why am i living in a body i am not happy in? being a bodybuilder has cost me alot....my skin is horrible, i used to be cuter:), i need laser. and for what?

i am no longer going to second guess my decision nor defend it. and if i fail, well i tried.i figure true failure is not even giving it a shot. i cant do any worse in PD than i have done as pro bber, right? and if i like who looks back at me inthe mirror, well then i guess i know i made the right choice.

Good for you girlie!!!!!!! I am so glad you admit that being a bber has affected your looks, skin, etc...

SOOO many girls deny this and I think once you don't you can go about correcting it!

Big Hugs!

stephaniewilles
09-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Happiness is the key Tammy. As long as you are happy with you then thats all that matters in the world. You have already accomplished what millions of women(myself included) dream of. So know that alot of people look up to you as a woman and as a pro rather it be in bb or wpd.

SallyAnne
09-07-2011, 05:55 PM

I may not post much in your journals, but I READ all the posts. I think you are making the right decision and I send lots of :hugme: your way.

Sunnyday
09-07-2011, 09:43 PM
Happiness is the key Tammy. As long as you are happy with you then thats all that matters in the world. You have already accomplished what millions of women(myself included) dream of. So know that alot of people look up to you as a woman and as a pro rather it be in bb or wpd.

Well said! :yep:

tammyp
09-08-2011, 05:20 AM
thanks girls! and sally...xo love you! ill see you in a week!

stephaniewicked
09-08-2011, 06:00 AM
I've been absent from journals, but just popped in and saw this... I agree that you need to be happy with your own look and do what's best for you. I'm so excited for you and your new journey!!

And for the record, you're still pretty damn cute! :p (but I can sympathize with how you feel when looking in at yourself...)

tammyp
09-08-2011, 08:25 AM
well there she is...i was wondering where you have been! less than a week now lady~

Kim McGuire
09-08-2011, 04:00 PM
:hmn::hmn::hmn: wish i could give you the real thing! i'm a big advocate of do what makes you happy and screw everything else!! your opinion of you is what matters most in this life. if you're happy with you and what you see in the mirror, then those around you, wes especially, will be able to get that much closer and have a better relationship with you. time for tammy time! make yourself happy girl!!! :yep:

i'm always here to chat babe:flowers:

Suzanne
09-08-2011, 04:25 PM
We all started the gym to build a body we liked so you have to be happy with you! that is all that matters :hmn:

tammyp
09-11-2011, 09:01 AM
i have dropped my weight trianing down to just some giant sets and supersets and adding more cardio. diet wont officially begin til after the o but i am sticking to it now...just know that i wont be eating on plan in vegas..so why even try? i could never go and prep, no way.

so i am waiting for the mind fuck to start....with all this downsizing and being clean. i have a feeling i wont like what i see for awhile. but i am moving forward...regardless.

GirlyMuscle
09-11-2011, 09:51 AM
I think the introduction of the WPD coincided with what a lot of FBBers were feeling. How many FBBers are actually happy and content in their off season skin? I'm thinking not many.

Of course, I can't imagine you coming into any show, any division, anything but totally ripped. ;)

Suzanne
09-12-2011, 10:51 AM
I think the introduction of the WPD coincided with what a lot of FBBers were feeling. How many FBBers are actually happy and content in their off season skin? I'm thinking not many.

Of course, I can't imagine you coming into any show, any division, anything but totally ripped. ;)

I know for me, and everyone has to decide their own look they love, it isn't the muscle part of off season i don't like it is the bodyfat. I hated how I looked off season when I was figure and i weighed 120-125 off season cuz I ahd no definition and felt fat. If this off season goes as planned I will LOVE how I look!!!! I hae never felt big or beastly muscle wise just from fat which ain't happening this off season

How are the plyos going? They always kicked my ass

More fun you can have as long as weather nice. I would go to a high school and use their track do wind sprints, run the stiars, lung the length of the track, yoyos on the football field and mix in all the plyo stuff mtn climbers, up/downs, quat jumps, lunges jumps etc

The Prodigy
09-12-2011, 03:00 PM
i have dropped my weight trianing down to just some giant sets and supersets and adding more cardio. diet wont officially begin til after the o but i am sticking to it now...just know that i wont be eating on plan in vegas..so why even try? i could never go and prep, no way.

so i am waiting for the mind fuck to start....with all this downsizing and being clean. i have a feeling i wont like what i see for awhile. but i am moving forward...regardless.

Just try to keep your eye on the prize and the vision in your head of what you will look like on stage! Remember the purpose behind doing what you do! I think you are incredible for following your heart!

tammyp
09-12-2011, 05:02 PM
its muscle + bf that makes me feel like a line backer. i feel good now and am pretty good w how i look. its winter clothes that SUCK!

Suzanne
09-12-2011, 06:27 PM
its muscle + bf that makes me feel like a line backer. i feel good now and am pretty good w how i look. its winter clothes that SUCK!

if you moved here you wouldn't have winter clothes shorts tank tops year round lol :yep:

janet kaufman
09-12-2011, 11:40 PM
I am excited for your new adventure. I think you will do awesome. I know you can get through all the mind crap that comes with changing everything up but I know you can do it!!!:hmn:

Kim McGuire
09-19-2011, 08:08 AM
hey sunshine! how was vegas?? hopefully you ate some good food:yep: only in vegas do they have mile long buffets with so much good food!

Suzanne
09-19-2011, 10:57 AM
It was great to see you!

katt981
09-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Did you win big? ha ha

tammyp
09-20-2011, 06:36 AM
vegas was a blast~!no winnings...i dont play..and no crazy antics, i dont drink....lol

went and saw cuirus de soliel the beatles verson at the mirage w joel. amazing.....

and i ate like i was on death row....

janet kaufman
09-20-2011, 11:20 PM
now that is my idea of a vegas vacation. I must go next year!!!

i am glad you had a good time.

2hot4u
09-21-2011, 06:14 AM
Can't wait to follow your journal in the pro physique division. Will you be posting workouts and diet? It will be awesome to see your transformation and the process along the way. Have you started your diet this week?

tammyp
09-21-2011, 06:50 AM
full on plan started monday. less weights, alot less weights, alot more cardio...and sadly yes diet. i am working w pj braun for my off season. so lets see how fast i can strip...lol

tammyp
09-23-2011, 08:31 AM
training has been good. weights are quick and intense and i like the change. trying to start running again when i walk radar and its humbling. i used to do half marathons in 1:45. now i have to run/walk a 2 mile course....oh well. all in time...not that i wanna run distance again ever~

fall is here and leaves are almost peaked...love it. have a retirement party tomorrow for hubbys former chief...pig roast....hope i stick to my diet...salad and piggy!

stephaniewilles
09-23-2011, 05:26 PM
training has been good. weights are quick and intense and i like the change. trying to start running again when i walk radar and its humbling. i used to do half marathons in 1:45. now i have to run/walk a 2 mile course....oh well. all in time...not that i wanna run distance again ever~

fall is here and leaves are almost peaked...love it. have a retirement party tomorrow for hubbys former chief...pig roast....hope i stick to my diet...salad and piggy!

Its so great your enjoying that change and your happy with it too. :)

One thing about the desert is we don't have that season you can fall, its still hot hot hot and will be for awhile I do love it but it would be awesome to rake a pile of orange red and yellow leaves and jump in it! LOL!!
Have a great time at the party!

tammyp
09-25-2011, 06:43 AM
down 3 lbs since beofre the o..and i ATE at the o...so this makes me happy. i need to take measurements...arms especially to see if muscle comes down too. i hate seeing pics from the o ...my arms look so thick i hate it.

had a pig roast retirement party last night for the LP chief...i stuck to my diet...veggies and some pork..was so good...but not enough....had this drunk chick say to me "i used to lift til i was like 13...then i quit bc i started having kids..." OMFG....seriously~

2hot4u
09-25-2011, 06:53 AM
That is funny. I can only imagine the look you had on your face after that comment. lol Would have been a awesome pic!!!

katt981
09-26-2011, 11:38 AM
hahahahahaha.... too funny! Reminds me of a trip we took to Vegas when I was dieting..granted I wasn't THAT lean.. only at 15%.. but this drunk girl comes up and asks me how I got my legs & back so lean ..... I kind of looked at her funny and said "diet & exercise??" :hypno:

wildcat22
09-26-2011, 09:13 PM
Tammy I feel the same way and even if I dont do well in wp at least I will feel better!! I just wish we had a better idea of how the schedule is!!

tammyp
09-30-2011, 05:48 PM
SIGH........................

I never measure myself, but decided to today...to measure my downsizing. i was shocked that my calves are just under 17, quads 23 and bis just over 14. holy fuck. my calves are bigger than some dudes! now at one point id be rocking out a "WOOOHOOOO!!":yep: these days...im pissed! and worried...what if i cant bring it down enough and im left in the middle...oh wait..thats where i am already. guess i want it NOW. imagine that.....:dunno:

stephaniewilles
09-30-2011, 05:58 PM
down 3 lbs since beofre the o..and i ATE at the o...so this makes me happy. i need to take measurements...arms especially to see if muscle comes down too. i hate seeing pics from the o ...my arms look so thick i hate it.

had a pig roast retirement party last night for the LP chief...i stuck to my diet...veggies and some pork..was so good...but not enough....had this drunk chick say to me "i used to lift til i was like 13...then i quit bc i started having kids..." OMFG....seriously~

So she started having kids at 13??? WTF? LOL

It bothers me when people say that. Stop blaming being fat on having kids already, put down the burger and get your butt in the gym. :yep:

Suzanne
09-30-2011, 06:42 PM

I never measure myself, but decided to today...to measure my downsizing. i was shocked that my calves are just under 17, quads 23 and bis just over 14. holy fuck. my calves are bigger than some dudes! now at one point id be rocking out a "WOOOHOOOO!!":yep: these days...im pissed! and worried...what if i cant bring it down enough and im left in the middle...oh wait..thats where i am already. guess i want it NOW. imagine that.....:dunno:

It'll happen!! Everything about this sport is the journey to getting there :hmn:

janet kaufman
10-01-2011, 11:00 AM

Some people are just idiots.

katt981
10-04-2011, 10:24 AM
have you decided on your next comp, or are you waiting to see how long the 'downsize' will take?

ChristyLaurenPoole
10-04-2011, 05:14 PM
Yay for working with PJ!!!! =) He will take care of ya for'shore!

LOL, I totally just saw that and went oh yeh at "she had kids at 13?!" HHAHAHAHA!

janet kaufman
10-11-2011, 10:59 PM
just stopping in to say hi. hope things are going well with your prep

The Prodigy
10-13-2011, 02:58 PM

Girl...I know what you mean! I always want to know that will happen tomorrow today! I have NO patience for this journey!

tammyp
10-14-2011, 05:40 AM
well i am at the 4 week point (or will be monday) on this new plan. weight is down 6 lbs though i dont think any is muscle! i do pics for pj and ill see what he wants to do w the next four weeks. feeling good though. and liking being this lean off season.

tammyp
10-15-2011, 10:11 AM
shit damn piss fuck hell.

Melissa
10-15-2011, 02:43 PM
:hmn::hmn::hmn: I wubbs you, and I feel your pain

tammyp
10-17-2011, 05:40 AM
my oats were so good today~ i am on no starchy carbs 3 days a week....and so missed my oats in the am.

today i start phase 2 of my plan....very little weight training...alot of bw things, pushups, pull ups etc....and cardio of course.

2hot4u
10-17-2011, 08:52 AM
Tammy how much muscle does he think you need to drop? what do you weigh now and what does he think you should weigh onstage

powergirl
10-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Tammy, following along and very interested in how you continue and your journey. And of course you know I wish you all the best. The most important thing is YOUR happiness.

And WTF -- 17" calves on your frame. WOW. Just wow. LOL

Kim McGuire
10-17-2011, 12:14 PM
shit damn piss fuck hell.
:hmn: i'm sorry but this made me giggle, just cus i think i understand the way you think:yep:

hoping things are better than when you posted this!

tammyp
10-17-2011, 03:30 PM
im 134 now, stage was 125. id like to be 118ish on stage.

janet kaufman
10-17-2011, 11:52 PM
just popping in to say hi. you are such a motivation. hang in there. :hmn:

tammyp
10-20-2011, 08:11 AM
thanks jan! dont feel like it at all!

off to NH in the morning fri...doing a booth for species at the npc nh show in windham. staying w my gf lori steele...should be fun!

weight hasnt changed much this week..ill see what tomorrow brings to the scale.

janet kaufman
10-20-2011, 11:37 PM

off to NH in the morning fri...doing a booth for species at the npc nh show in windham. staying w my gf lori steele...should be fun!

have fun!!!

The Prodigy
10-21-2011, 11:54 AM

I don't know if I am more jealous that you are going to the show or you get to see Lori??????? Give her a BIG hug from me!

Michelle Brent
10-22-2011, 08:38 AM
I'll be there w cookies and muffins in hand!! Hey Gail never saw a at the NA's!!:dunno:

The Prodigy
10-23-2011, 11:04 PM
I'll be there w cookies and muffins in hand!! Hey Gail never saw a at the NA's!!:dunno:

Yup...I didn't get to go! But I still want to try your cookies and muffins!

Michelle Brent
10-24-2011, 08:45 AM
Great seeing ya Tammy!!! you look great!! xxoo!!

Suzanne
10-24-2011, 11:07 AM
How was your weekend? How's Lori doing?

tammyp
10-24-2011, 05:38 PM
good weekend at NH show...stayed w lori and so did carla...we had a slumber party:) show was small, and booth was slow....but we had fun....lori carla tony (loris hub) and steve kuclo hit the gym friday and went to eat ( ihad a bowl of steamed broc) fml! after the show we headed to loris and had an after party...some local friends of loris and several IFBB pros..me, lori, carla, tianna, steve, jose....fun time...michele brent and hubby bill were there too....love them!

was bad and ate off plan sat night..it was suppose to be a no carb day but it was a long day and i was starving. i said fuck it..im off season anyway...so i had a burger, carlas homemade pumpkin pie and some cupcakes! but i did get all my cardio in and confessed to pj...so all is well

tammyp
10-26-2011, 03:59 PM
SCHEDULE IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its nice to have choices for shows for a change...so it looks like i will do the NY PRO and TORONTO..may/june. i needed this..i have been losing motivation to stick to my diet lately...this is the fire i needed to get me going again!

shankuan
10-26-2011, 04:56 PM

its nice to have choices for shows for a change...so it looks like i will do the NY PRO and TORONTO..may/june. i needed this..i have been losing motivation to stick to my diet lately...this is the fire i needed to get me going again!

yayyy for getting back that fire! :excited:

tammyp
10-30-2011, 10:41 AM
6 weeks into my plan w pj. down 7 lbs. dieting off season sucks and i admit i have gotten off track a few times ( more than a few...). but i am liking myself. i havent felt that way off season in ....ever. and that in itself is a win. i FEEL good....no shit in my system, sleeping amazingly. am i getting smaller? idk, but i like what i see. so i guess this choice was the right one...just as i knew it would be.

The Prodigy
10-30-2011, 11:13 AM

There is a show in Chicago now.......YAHOO!!!!

I wish the NPC schedule was out!

I am SOOO happy all is well with you! Can't wait to see you onstage!

janet kaufman
10-30-2011, 03:38 PM
6 weeks into my plan w pj. down 7 lbs. dieting off season sucks and i admit i have gotten off track a few times ( more than a few...). but i am liking myself. i havent felt that way off season in ....ever. and that in itself is a win. i FEEL good....no shit in my system, sleeping amazingly. am i getting smaller? idk, but i like what i see. so i guess this choice was the right one...just as i knew it would be.

sounds like you are looking great. and it is awesome that you feel so good.

Kim McGuire
11-03-2011, 09:21 AM
hows it going boss lady? you buried in snow up there?

just thinking about ya:hmn:

tammyp
11-03-2011, 05:01 PM
hey miss kimmy:) no snow yet....its been gorgeous here. hows the new house?

Kim McGuire
11-04-2011, 08:22 AM
hey miss kimmy:) no snow yet....its been gorgeous here. hows the new house?

WONDERFUL! We love it! Had our first family get together and it was nice to have alot of space for everyone.

I'm ready to skip this fall weather we're having here. Seems like November does nothing but rain! yuck! Ready for a vacation! Thinking about the Arnold already, excited to see you and all our friends again! 2 times a year isn't enough.

I'm glad to see you're happy in your own skin again:yep: I can't wait to see you on stage in WP, I think you'll do great!

tammyp
11-05-2011, 02:25 PM
yey kimmie! glad to hear it~ beats putting all your money into someone elses place.

7 weeks into my plan...down 8 lbs...132. my arms are finally starting to get smaller. down about an inch. i feel it wheni wear clothes, not so confining in my delts and arms. winter clothes are a bitch when your big...and i am wearing all my on season jeans which i love!

tammyp
11-06-2011, 10:39 AM
down 9 woo hoo! arms are down 3/4 inch. im 6 over stage weight but look very different.

Shawn Bellon
11-06-2011, 12:54 PM
That's great that it seems more empowering. Is that because bodybuilding got old or you just like how you are feeling?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

tammyp
11-07-2011, 05:47 AM
im clean so i feel great. this has been an all over confiidence booster. i feel so much more feminine and girly.

shankuan
11-07-2011, 09:57 AM
im clean so i feel great. this has been an all over confiidence booster. i feel so much more feminine and girly.

Confidence booster = 5 STARS!!! good for you Tammy!

Shawn Bellon
11-07-2011, 01:48 PM
Good for you!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

stephaniewilles
11-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Awesome Progress Tammy!!!!

Whooooo!!!! :hmn:

katt981
11-08-2011, 11:15 AM
That's awesome! :)

The Prodigy
11-08-2011, 09:25 PM

Yahoo! So glad you are happy with the choice you made!

Kim McGuire
11-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Yahoo! So glad you are happy with the choice you made!

ditto! i'm thinking you'll still be muscular compared to the general public but more streamlined with an easier to maintain physique. i'm glad you're happy babe!!:hmn:

tammyp
11-09-2011, 03:02 PM
i am having one of those I AM SICK OF DIETING days....wanna just chow and forget my goals today.

The Prodigy
11-09-2011, 04:32 PM
i am having one of those I AM SICK OF DIETING days....wanna just chow and forget my goals today.

Don't do it!

janet kaufman
11-11-2011, 11:15 PM

i hope you didn't fall off the wagon. you have came too far. I am so happy for you. It is great you feel so good.

The Prodigy
11-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Popping in to say Hiya!!!:)

tammyp
11-16-2011, 06:29 AM
bidding a fond farewell to the 130s! BU BYE!!!!!

started the new phase of my plan this week w PJ. i am hoping this month is where the big changes are. really like how things are coming along.

off to syracuse this weekend for a OCB show. i have 2 girls in the show, both first timers. ocb was NOT my choice, but no more NPC shows in our area....the good news is i have many friends in the area, so i get to see them. i competed at this show in 05 and won my class. as a bber there were over 25 in womens open....now probably 3. sad......

tammyp
11-20-2011, 05:59 PM
128.....saw serveral friends this weekend and they were shocked at how much i came down. and seeing the new pros from nationals this weekend being a bit more muscled makes me SO HAPPY!

AVBG
11-20-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm excited to see what Tammy V2. Will look like!

stephaniewicked
11-20-2011, 06:52 PM
Woman, I miss you!!! :hugme: You won't be able to get rid of me soon though! ;)

Wow, 128... incredible! I can't wait to see the changes! You looked amazing at the O so I can only imagine how much more sick you're looking. Glad to hear that working with PJ has been such a positive experience for you!

And it sounded like you and HP had fun yesterday! How did your girls do?

powergirl
11-21-2011, 02:01 AM
Tammy, we want to see pics...ok I do at least :). Glad to hear you're happy with your changes!!

tammyp
11-21-2011, 05:56 AM
zoa...soon maybe:)

steph i miss YOU! i told HP i had to reconnect w u! my girls took 5th and 6th...not bad for a first show....

stephaniewicked
11-21-2011, 07:41 AM
:)

Congrats on your girls for placing at their first show!

tammyp
11-26-2011, 02:31 PM
not much changed this week since i went off diet for the holiday in terms of weight. unless i redeem myself over the next couple of days....

wes and i have our anniverary next week end, and w xmas coming...he brought me to dicks today and had me pick out a new treadmill for the gym! i was shocked....the one i had sucked..and he saw me drool over them in the flyer the other day. im so lucky..what a good hubby! so now hes putting it together...seriously gotta throw one his way later..:)

AND...george ann lazarau of decked in diamonds offered to sponsor me for my suit this year. she is semi local and 2 of my girls last weekend bought suits from her, and altered them on the spot for them. very excited to see what she does..she had a gold/copper foil animal print that was bad ass....so may go w that.

good few days here fo sure~

stephaniewicked
11-26-2011, 03:31 PM
I love animal print. That sounds hot!

Woohoo... what a great hubby! Enjoy the new 'mill!

tammyp
12-03-2011, 05:52 AM
been a hell of a shit week here...my MIL got rushed into surgery and had to have her colon removed. she is 83 and not in good health. its amazing she has made it through the week.

and my hubbys long time childhood friend went missing hunting ...they found him wed. he committed suicide. its just horrible. such a sweet man. then a local grandmother and her 7yo grandchild were killed in a car crash....just been a terribly upsetting morbid week.

and on the personal note...my damn weight hasnt moved this week...

The Prodigy
12-03-2011, 07:57 PM
Hang in there lady! I have been thinking about you! Sending positive vibes your way!

2hot4u
12-03-2011, 08:59 PM
Sending prayers your your way Tammy. so sad

Suzanne
12-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Thinking about you! :hmn:

tammyp
12-04-2011, 07:16 PM
thanks ladies...im fine..just hurt for people around me.

today is my 12th anniversary..didnt do alot....spent most of the day w hubby..he went out for beers w some of the guys after the wake tonight, so im here...:)playing catch up!

Kim McGuire
12-05-2011, 10:14 AM
i'm glad you're doing better, but still, i'm thinking about you.

on a dif note.....guess who's gonna be judging with us this year????
hint.....you'll be jealous:p

katt981
12-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Sorry to hear about your MIL... is she doing ok after the surgery?

Happy post-anniversary!! ;)

tammyp
12-05-2011, 05:12 PM
i'm glad you're doing better, but still, i'm thinking about you.

on a dif note.....guess who's gonna be judging with us this year????
hint.....you'll be jealous:p

hmmmmm....does it begin w a B...:hugme:

Kim McGuire
12-05-2011, 06:15 PM
hmmmmm....does it begin w a B...:hugme:

why yes it does! lol

glad things are going well with the downsizing. i'm trying to add size still. gonna be an interesting off season for us both!

you're doing hartford and new york, yes?

ohhhh.....85 days till the arnold!!! i get to see you and a ton of other friends we only get to see there. can't wait! :hmn:

tammyp
12-06-2011, 05:42 AM
i figured...lucky you!

ny and toronto for me...adding muscle was the easy part, taking it off a whole diff animal! cant wait to see you too! 84 days!

tammyp
12-07-2011, 06:40 AM
going down agian finally...126! i was thinking my scale was broke on 128.

The Prodigy
12-07-2011, 08:23 AM
I am glad you are doing well lady! Been thinking about you!

tammyp
12-08-2011, 05:42 AM
my MIL died yesterday. saw it coming but still shocked and saddened that is happened. at almost the same time, my niece was in a bad car crash, the driver died and she is critical. shes 17. seriously god.....WTF....dont know how much more this family can take.

on a training note...im 124.5 and now under my contest weight.

partsRheavy
12-08-2011, 08:14 AM
Sorry to hear this!!!!!

The Prodigy
12-08-2011, 08:21 AM
I am sorry to hear this Tammy! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! If you need an ear I am a phone call away!

Suzanne
12-08-2011, 10:45 AM
so sorry Tammy keeping you in my prayers :hmn:

katt981
12-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Oh, so sorry Tammy :hugme:

figurefit09
12-08-2011, 04:01 PM
So sorry for your loss! Praying for you!

Kim McGuire
12-08-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm so sorry sweetie, for you and hubby. Thinking about you:hugme:

ChristyLaurenPoole
12-08-2011, 04:41 PM
in the prayers babe.

KBigz81
12-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Thoughts and prayers with your family...so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers are also with your niece.

tammyp
12-10-2011, 06:09 AM
thanks ladies..you all rock.

today is MIL's service..its private for family but still going to have 100 people there. hub is oldest of 9. 25 grandchildren, 17 great..plus spouses...oye....and there comes alot of drama w a big family..so today will surely be interesting.

my niece is in ICU and was life flighted to burlington vt where our big hospital is in the area. they had to remove part of her skull yesterday to relieve the swelling. it worked, now its more waiting.IDK how much more my SIL can take..poor thing. she lost her home in irene , and all this ..i just ache for her.

off to bio fam tomorrow for our xmas. sticking to diet will be extra challanging this weekend.....

GirlyMuscle
12-10-2011, 06:28 AM
So sorry to hear, Tammy. :hugme:

tammyp
12-11-2011, 08:05 AM
so here i am....NY pro bound....under my contest weight of 125...and yes..that is my home gym.

tammyp
12-11-2011, 08:07 AM
service went well...and my bat shit crazy SIL stayed drugged up enough to not start any trouble...was nice to see everyone and the get together after was bitter sweet...

off today to see bio fam for our xmas. taking tomorrow off from work...been a long few days.

Suzanne
12-11-2011, 11:38 AM
so here i am....NY pro bound....under my contest weight of 125...and yes..that is my home gym.

Looking good. you delts are nice and round

cool looking gym

The Prodigy
12-11-2011, 01:19 PM
WOW, you look great lady! Excited to watch you on that stage!

figurefit09
12-11-2011, 01:32 PM
You look fantastic and that is one kickass home gym!

swingslammer
12-11-2011, 05:20 PM
I was just wondering when you were going to post pictures. They are not the best but I think it is a great new look for you.

Sorry about all your recent troubles, I will say a prayer for saniety! See you, Cal

Sunnyday
12-17-2011, 01:02 AM
Hey Tammy! I've been away for so long...just got caught up. So sorry to read about all the stuff you and your family have been going through lately! Def will keep you in my prayers.:hugme:

P.S. Your pics look AWESOME! Your hard work definitely shows!

tammyp
12-17-2011, 08:03 AM
well i certainly have been neglectful of my journal lately. good news...my neice is awake, not talking, but writing things down, which is wonderful since we were worried of major brain damage. too soon to tell how long a road she has, but she is beig moved to a rehab unit this coming week.

doing well on my plan. my in season jeans are falling off me so i took at leap of faith and ordered some jeans 2 sizes down from what i was wearing....they fit! phew! love my citizen for humanity jeans:)

i have learned alot about my self during this process. i realized how unhappy i was w myself before. i hated off season, feeling like a line backer and butchy. everyone tells me how healthy i look and younger..gotta love that~ my skin is clear, sleep is great and am thrilled to be CLEAN. so i already won this season.

gotta finsih cardio..train a client then off to get a much needed massage. my MT broke her collar bone so i was forever wo her...now shes back to work and i am sooo happy.

shankuan
12-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Just catching up. I am sorry to hear about the loss in your fam! At this time of year (or anytime for that matter) that's just sad especially when its about fam. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

On a great note though, feeling great in one's skin ~ there is no other feeling like it! So I'm super happy you've found that medium where you not only look great but feel great too! Pics are looking good!

Yayyy for having your MT back and getting that massage. Happy muscles = happy you!

Have a great weekend!

tammyp
12-19-2011, 05:38 AM
13 weeks of pj's plan.....122! BOOM! down 18! i have lost over an inch off arms, 2 off quads, over 2 on my waist. im dancing this am!

Andersen
12-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Looking good Tammy! Still have those world class abs!

Sunnyday
12-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Wow! Amazing progress, Tammy! Keep up the great work! :excited:

tammyp
12-23-2011, 05:32 PM
great feedback from pj today w pics! made my xmas~!

shankuan
12-23-2011, 05:46 PM
Great way to go into Christmas indeed! Have a great Xmas Tammy!

The Prodigy
12-23-2011, 08:36 PM
I am glad you are experiencing true happiness!!!

Wishing you all the best this holiday season and New Year!~

stephaniewicked
12-24-2011, 11:56 AM
Congrats on your transformation success woman!! How did the Christmas celebration with the bio fam go? After the emotionally challenging month you guys have had, I hope that you are able to find happiness this holiday season. Love you!!

Sunnyday
01-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Happy New Year, Tammy! :)

stephaniewicked
01-03-2012, 05:03 AM
Happy new year, woman!! :hugme:

tammyp
01-03-2012, 05:27 AM
happy new year!

i havent been in here, simply bc i have nothing to say. weight has stuck at 122 for a couple weeks, probably bc of the damn holidays. just going on as i always am....full speed ahead!

katt981
01-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Dang 122? Is that the lightest you've ever been? What weight are you going for?

tammyp
01-03-2012, 05:33 PM
i got my pro card ar 115. so i figure somewhere around there.

janet kaufman
01-04-2012, 12:13 AM
happy new year !!! hope 2012 is awesome for you!

tammyp
01-08-2012, 04:18 PM
so i have a new plan....europa in orlando in april. im so close to where i need to be i wanted to do an earlier show so i wouldnt get so ansy. st loius was my first choice but air is so $$$$. orlando is ez and direct...and cheap~!

heres my new physique for physique! - RX Muscle Forums heres my latest pics...

katt981
01-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Wow! What a difference! Great job!

Kim McGuire
01-12-2012, 09:30 AM
Orlando will be so fun! You should have great weather during April. Very excited to see you get the recognition you deserve:flowers:

Kim McGuire
01-12-2012, 09:31 AM
double post...ooops! not sure if i like this new format!

Suzanne
01-12-2012, 11:28 AM
That's great geting in on an earlier show. St Louis would have been cool!

tammyp
01-15-2012, 06:20 AM
so 15 weeks out and i am down to 119. i think a cheat meal is in order..christ at this rate i could do the AZ show.

tammyp
01-16-2012, 08:15 AM
here is a pic from this morning. 118 lbs. 15 weeks out. sent pics to PJ so i am waiting on feedback. certainly could go for a cheat meal!!!

sassy69
01-16-2012, 11:48 AM
here is a pic from this morning. 118 lbs. 15 weeks out. sent pics to PJ so i am waiting on feedback. certainly could go for a cheat meal!!!
Looking great & really healthy too Tammy! What is your goal stage weight? 15 weeks is a long time and it looks like all you'll be doing is refining stuff! Nice work all around!

katt981
01-16-2012, 11:51 AM
the transformation is incredible! Way to go!

The Prodigy
01-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Looking good girl! I hope you get that cheat meal!

KBigz81
01-16-2012, 04:30 PM
One hell of a transformation! Look healthy! Good luck on the cheat meal

tammyp
01-17-2012, 05:45 AM
i did do a chet meal....and was given a weekly for a while. i had steak, SP fries, brussel sprouts and ice cream w golden oreos. and i feel like shit today! i look so forward to cheats, but i hate the way i feel after. training and cardio is changed up a bit too.

shankuan
01-17-2012, 11:34 AM
OMG!!! Definitely looking rockstar FABUUULOUS!!! And with 15 weeks to go??? I am excited to see how it will all come together!

tammyp
01-20-2012, 08:48 AM
14 WEEKS OUT

PJ changed some things up this week, and i get another cheat meal. i am going to enjoy it...cuz i know they will be gone soon enough.

should get some fabric samples today fom DECKED IN DIAMONDS. she is sponsoring me this year. love her suits...going to go a bit wild...fun to have a suit for pj that is all blinged out!

Kim McGuire
01-20-2012, 09:21 AM
looking awesome!! this look suits you very well, very nice lines kinda Zane like:yep:

Sunnyday
01-20-2012, 09:23 PM
Looking great, Tammy! :ok:

tammyp
01-21-2012, 06:42 AM
looking awesome!! this look suits you very well, very nice lines kinda Zane like:yep:
kimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks girl! will you be at the AC????

Kim McGuire
01-23-2012, 11:45 AM
kimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks girl! will you be at the AC????

yes I'll be there! with my Tim:) we'll probably head over friday morning, easy drive like 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours. can't wait!

foxieroxie007
01-25-2012, 04:15 AM
Very nice Tammy! Can't wait to see your finished package on stage!

Suzanne
01-25-2012, 11:57 AM
Popping in to show some luv in your journal i know we text but wanna say looking good, excited to see how the suit turns out!

stephaniewilles
01-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Hi Tammy!!
I love this picture of you! I think that you look incredible and are totally meant for WPD!!!:yep:

It would be awesome if you did a side by side after your show of the last fbb show you did and then the wpd debut. I think I can speak for all of us on wanting to see that!!!!

Keep up all your hard work!

tammyp
01-26-2012, 05:15 AM
i can do this for now....

stephaniewilles
01-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Very Nice Tammy!!!

What a transformation!!!!:yourock::yourock:

tammyp
01-27-2012, 08:47 AM
13 WEEKS OUT!

weight is holding at 118..that is with reduced cardio and a weekly cheat meal added. feeling a bit under the weather these last 2 days...just enough to feel like i have zero energy but not enough to really take anything for it. very excited about orlando...joel and i are hitting universal studios the sunday after the show...so i changed my flight to go out late sunday. never done any of the attractions in orlando so i am really excited. always have an adventure when i hang with bigJ!

arnold is 5 weeks away...looking forward to seeing everyone and getting away for a few days.

katt981
01-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Hope you're feeling better soon! There are a lot of people here getting the cold crud! YUK! It only hit me for about 1 week, whew!

13 weeks out - nice! How does it feel to be so far out and so lean? Bet it's WAY less stressful!

Universal Studios would be so fun! Never been there, but looks like a blast!

Suzanne
01-27-2012, 01:48 PM
Universal studios sounds like fun!

man everyone is getting ti! hope you feel better. Chase and i just got over it

tammyp
01-31-2012, 05:45 AM
got the go ahead to start lifting in a normal split again! yey! now this will be very humbling mind you, but i t will feel fabulous! cheat meal tonight~!

tammyp
01-31-2012, 08:49 AM
well this was humbling......

back/bis
pull ups 10 10 10 WU
rg pulldown 15 12 12 added 30 ...my cable station weighs 20 i assume
db row rg 30 12 12 12
sapd added 10 15 15 15 ss db pullover 30 15 15 15

bb curl 45 12 12 12
hammers 30 12 12 12
db curl 25 12 12 12

tammyp
02-04-2012, 06:41 AM
have not been in here to report anything simply bc there isnt anything to report.... 12 weeks out. weight holding. sore from adding a normal weight training split this week. but a good kinda sore.

Sunnyday
02-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Congrats to going back to a normal split. But yeah, I'm sure it's humbling from where you were at. Still nice work! :)

Kim McGuire
02-06-2012, 10:13 AM
this whole prep has the element of the unknown. new division, new approach, new yet similar goals. VERY COOL! super excited for you! can't wait to see you too:)

carrierapp
02-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Wowzah! :) Lookin' great!

GirlyMuscle
02-13-2012, 07:50 AM
Just saw your 11 wks out pics.....looking fabulous!!

tammyp
02-13-2012, 05:48 PM
thanks erin....heres 11 wks out. 117.5. food increased and cheat tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PJ BRAUN
02-24-2012, 04:53 AM
Isnt it great when you can eat your way into shape. So many of these younger girls, especially the bikini girls, are starving themselves on 800-900 calorie diets doing hours of cardio. It can take months and months to fix a girl who destroyed her metabolism like that and its sad to me that many of them are being coached by BIG names. I couldnt be happier with Tammy and her progression thus far. Its been a journey that has known a few interesting twists but it seems we have found the proper path...for now:) Proud of you! Keep it up, nice journal:)

tammyp
02-24-2012, 05:27 AM
well thanks PJ, you made my day!

2hot4u
02-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Great job Tammy and have a blast at the Arnold!!!

katt981
02-24-2012, 10:23 AM
more food and a cheat!?!! WAHOO! :excited: You look great!

The Prodigy
02-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Can't wait to see you compete in this new division! Looking good girlie!

Alwayslovlee
02-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Way to go Tammy!

s2h
02-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Tammy...You Go Girl...Looking great...Best wishes...and good luck in Orlando...

tammyp
03-07-2012, 11:32 AM
totally been MIA in here. it has been a pretty uneventful prep , so i havent had much to say. PJ still has me holding w weekly cheats. im 7 weeks out friday. pics this weekend, so ill see where we are. he saw me this weekend at the AC, and i must tell you i was beyond happy with his feedback as well as so many others. Chick said i looked great and downsized perfectly. everyone said i looked healthy and am better suited for this look. so yey! i cannot wait til orlando. i feel this may be my year.

and the arnold.....i think this was my best time ever. our booth rocked it out~ we had the BEST STAFF EVER. no drama, no issues at all.. we have such a great group, tiani, janet, nic, tony, melissa....the list goes on. Mel was my savior, my cardio buddy at 5am. i dont know what i woulda done wo her. she is turned into such a blessed friend..

LML.....species style~!

KBigz81
03-07-2012, 02:58 PM
You do look fantastic! Your transformation is so amazing! Is was great meeting you this weekend and wish you the best of luck for the rest of your prep. BTW I'm super jealous of your calves...good lord woman!

Suzanne
03-07-2012, 03:40 PM
Sounds like the Arnold was a great time! And nice you got to seePJ and get feedback in person.

I'll be with you in prep mode starting this weekend.

janet kaufman
03-17-2012, 12:14 AM
i will be cheering for you !!! this is your year! you look amazing.

katt981
03-17-2012, 02:02 PM
7 weeks! :excited: I'm sure you'll rock it! I'm soooo glad you got such good feedback at the Arnold!!

tammyp
03-19-2012, 05:30 AM
just past the 6 week mark. at 6 weeks out from toronto last year..138. this year...118!

though i am not happy w the look they are currently rewarding (STL) i am just taking my chances and doing my best.

katt981
03-19-2012, 11:54 AM
WOW - 20 lbs?? That's such a huge difference. I'm sure you'll rock it at the show! Maybe they'll have the judging figured out by then...LOL

tammyp
03-19-2012, 05:00 PM
christ i hope so!

Kim McGuire
03-20-2012, 08:03 AM
christ i hope so!

ditto! i'm wishing you luck babe! good to see you in Cbus!

tammyp
03-21-2012, 05:56 AM
omg u too kim! wish we coulda hung out more...but joel cracks that whip! lol

janet kaufman
03-24-2012, 12:48 AM
just past the 6 week mark. at 6 weeks out from toronto last year..138. this year...118!

though i am not happy w the look they are currently rewarding (STL) i am just taking my chances and doing my best.

i think you will come in just right. i was confused with the placings. you still have 6 weeks.

thinking of you

tammyp
03-24-2012, 05:53 AM
hey there lady~ when do you start prep? we need to catch up soon!

Kim McGuire
03-26-2012, 09:02 AM
omg u too kim! wish we coulda hung out more...but joel cracks that whip! lol

the Arnold always goes way too fast! one of these times we'll get to hang out longer. joel is a total trip! love him!

janet kaufman
04-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Dave has started my prep. Just a little cardio right now. Not too many changes.He is happy how I look right now. I am sure you look amazing. I am so excited for you. Have you received your helmet yet?

janet kaufman
04-11-2012, 12:15 AM
just popping in to say hi thinking of you

tammyp
04-23-2012, 05:30 AM
well here i sit 4 days out ...things are going well...im 115 and change..thinking i will be right where i want to me when i dry out. ive been suffering with diet this past week, but been too busy to really notice.
20 of us in orlando....kinda nervous but i all i can do is bring the new package i have created and hope its what they like. i dont want to be the bber that changed divisions wo bringing a new look to the stage.

so here we go people!

The Prodigy
04-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Good luck!

Sunnyday
04-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Good luck, Tammy! :flowers: