PDA

View Full Version : Interesting pod cast: mgf/igf

nsp
08-08-2011, 08:55 PM
Found this to be interesting and thought I'd share it and get some thoughts. Skip to the second hour for the talk on mgt and igf with professor Philip Philomenog (not sure if that's spelled correctly, I couldn't find him on google). This pod cast does have commercials with advertisements so if it's an inappropriate conflict of interest to the paid advertisings here, mods feel free to delete.

http://www.superhumanradio.com/compo...R_Show_714.mp3 (http://www.superhumanradio.com/components/com_podcast/media/mp3s/SHR_Show_714.mp3)

nsp
08-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Things I noted and want opinions on:

1. Not having a vacum in your unrecon'd IGF vial renders it unstable and destroyed.
2. The DES needing to be pinned DURING training rather than Pre
3. Replacing ghrp-6 with ghrp-2 or ipamorelin for the pm pinning because of the cortisol production

GarlicChicken
08-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Things I noted and want opinions on:

1. Not having a vacum in your unrecon'd IGF vial renders it unstable and destroyed.
2. The DES needing to be pinned DURING training rather than Pre
3. Replacing ghrp-6 with ghrp-2 or ipamorelin for the pm pinning because of the cortisol production

Not sure about the first and second, but I know GHRP-2 creates a stronger cortisol production than 6, I can tell personally by the anxious feeling I get from it. It makes it harder for me to sleep, as opposed to 6 and ipamorelin, which make me sleep much better

nsp
08-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Not sure about the first and second, but I know GHRP-2 creates a stronger cortisol production than 6, I can tell personally by the anxious feeling I get from it. It makes it harder for me to sleep, as opposed to 6 and ipamorelin, which make me sleep much better

Maybe I just misunderstood him, I replayed that part a few times to double check, kinda hard to understand him at that part.

Bryan Hildebrand
08-08-2011, 11:48 PM
this post gets my seal of approval!

nsp
08-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Thanks Bryan.

Also an interesting calve training discussion in the first hour, if you got the time.