PDA

View Full Version : IF style of eating and CJC/IPA research..?

Sector
08-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Some may be familar with IF and some may not, ive decided to go back to it for the remainder of my cut. Whether you beleive in this eating style or not isnt really important :P

Problem is, I dont see how its possible to ever have an empty stomach in the evening for your pre bed inject. Eating window is 2-10 pm. Hell even without using IF I dont see how a 800 calorie meal with carbs or fats is going to be fully digested in 2-3 hours in order for you to inject your cjc/ipa.

Im sure im overcomplicating this but it just doesnt make sense to me. Let alone if your bulking.

GarlicChicken
08-10-2011, 11:46 PM
I personally think IF is crap, I tried it and lost a lot of fat, but I also lost muscle, more so than a regular diet. However, I don't honestly think it makes that much of a difference when you eat before you inject. I feel that if you can get the GHRP in about an hour after you eat you will be fine

I forgot to say that I get the same tingling after the injection whether I have an empty stomach or not. Seems to work about the same