PDA

View Full Version : General Feedback

EggSuckingLeech
08-11-2011, 04:04 PM
I probably need better pictures (one with legs at least) but i wouldn't mind feedback on general proportions. Just found this forum so i thought i would toss something up. Never asked for public criticism before - not even from my wife :)

For starters (http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/EggSuckingLeech/more.php?section=progresspics). I took them in a Nordstrom's dressing room :)

My scale puts me currently at 13-15% body fat. 5'9", 184lbs. Below 12% seems ... but I'm trying.

tammyp
08-11-2011, 04:29 PM
great changes. what are you looking for? to compete? hard to say on one 1/2 body shot.

EggSuckingLeech
08-11-2011, 04:56 PM
I know - sorry. I'm not intending to compete but I'm always motivated when I know I should be working on something. At 42, I don't think competition is for me even tho I'm a big fan of the sport. Just wanna look the best I can while keeping the health. I'll see if I can get a better picture. I'm kinda embarassed to ask anyone to take them :)

EggSuckingLeech
09-23-2011, 12:51 AM
ok I updated my pics with some more full body shots. So what should I work on for the next 6 mo? Thanks!

EggSuckingLeech
09-23-2011, 02:17 AM
oh and one more question. Do you think it's reasonable to assume that I can gain size while keeping this level of body fat? It's something I would like to try and do over the next year but I don't want it to be futile. Last year I went up 10lbs but when I came back down (much happier with my look now) I didn't really notice much. Well you can see for yourself comparing my picture on the beach with now. So I was thinking about trying to stick to my current diet thru the year - not torturous but I am careful with carbs. Thanks!

tammyp
09-23-2011, 05:53 AM
legs def need work. And overall size really. gaining size and staying that lean ...well, depends if you are enhanced or natural.

EggSuckingLeech
09-23-2011, 10:47 AM
thanks for your feedback. Yes I am natural which makes it a bit tougher I know :)