PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic Radio (04-02-09): Christian Boeving

Jeff The Producer
04-02-2009, 10:15 PM
http://www.rxmuscle.com/images/stories/site/ot-banner-200x78.png

Model Christian Boeving joins Off Topic!

OFF TOPIC RADIO airs on THURSDAY, April 2nd, 2009 at 10 PM EST / 7 PM PST and is hosted by Carl Lanore and Aaron Singerman. Just go to RXMUSCLE.com and click on the RADIO page of the website or simply click on the following link to join the party:

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html

On-Demand Replays and Podcasts will be available 24/7 for your convenience.

anthony1992
04-02-2009, 11:03 PM
looks like a great show

Aaron Singerman
04-02-2009, 11:03 PM
We had a lot of fun interviewing Christian... He was a GREAT guest!

Deimos Anomaly
04-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Another great episode.

Carl, I really like how your interviewing style is completely natural.

robert da strongman
04-03-2009, 06:13 PM
We had a lot of fun interviewing Christian... He was a GREAT guest!

didnt think i would like it. Christian was great.

Aaron Singerman
04-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Did you all hear the part where Christian said of the 400 covers he's been on, he's "done" at least 50% of the women on those covers with him!?

Leigh Carmichael
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
That was the best OT so far. What a cool guy. Great to see he is so down to earth.

When I was in Manhattan Breach back in 06 I saw him in a club killing it with the hottest chicks.

Seen him training at Golds also, great looking physique.

SpeedoGuido
04-05-2009, 03:01 AM
didnt think i would like it. Christian was great.

X2 .... almost didn't listen ...... ended up listening to it twice!
BTW, the intro music seems to drag on forever. You need to get Mr G to do an intro for you!

Aaron Singerman
04-06-2009, 02:44 PM
It seems like Christian surprised a lot of people. I know I was surpised how humble he was... Next week we are planning on having Chris Bell, don't miss it!

SpeedoGuido
04-06-2009, 03:25 PM
It seems like Christian surprised a lot of people. I know I was surpised how humble he was... Next week we are planning on having Chris Bell, don't miss it!

I heard Chris Bell on three different interviews. Always interesting and a great guest. Please ask about the details of his brothers death... and please give him our condolences. He seemed like a great guy.

anthony1992
04-07-2009, 10:05 AM
great show

Voland
04-07-2009, 04:43 PM
i think it was the second best show. He is interesting but he repeats himself.
The best was first show of all, the one with the canadian dude.

anthony1992
04-07-2009, 06:14 PM
i think it was the second best show. He is interesting but he repeats himself.
The best was first show of all, the one with the canadian dude.

this was a great show but I agree the first show with BLP was the best

ANADROLicfreak
04-07-2009, 06:17 PM
great show.christain was a grear guest.

Andersen
04-09-2009, 05:02 PM
I remember when Christian was on ESPN Coed Training during the '90s.
I really miss shows like that, and Bodyshaping and Fitness Beach.

Ahh , good times. :)

IanMazia
04-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Carl and Aaron, this was a great show! In my opinion, this was probably the best interview on Off-Topic so far! :beerbang:

Aaron Singerman
04-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Wow, thanks for the props guys! BLP will be returning to update everyone on what he's been up to very soon.

big nut
04-09-2009, 09:55 PM
aaron and carl, great show with christian! the shows you've done with guys like christian, derek a, john and dave are the best shows. i didn't enjoy the photographer guy that was on a couple weeks ago. kind of hard to listen to the weird sex stuff also (shmoe show and blp). keep up the great work, and keep up the great guests!

Curt James
04-10-2009, 12:06 AM

Aaron, if you had heard his appearance on Big Nation then you wouldn't have been surprised at all. Boeving is the bomb.

Gotta identify or at least sympathize with him over the lunch money tales. He really should write a book. Two books. One on hormones and AAS alone and then a biography as well. And, surprisingly, he didn't bash MuscleTech at all. Just spoke (entertaining) common sense throughout. Kudos!

Wishing him the best with VPX and more. :beerbang:

Hey, and big ups to you and Carl, Aaron. These shows just get better and better.

Aaron Singerman
04-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey Curt... thanks Bro... I think we have come a long way since that first show...

Speaking of that first show, BLP will be making a return appearance in the next few weeks.... We are also planning on having on SallyAnne, Chris Bell (of Bigger, Stronger, Faster fame), Dr. Joel Nathan (regarding addiction in bodybuilding), Mr. G and Rob, Nasser and his biographer, and a few other big names...

isujz4308
04-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Christian is cool in my book

Wiry Pyruvity
04-13-2009, 08:34 AM
if Chris Bell is on next week, can you ask him (politely) to comment of Victor Martinez' anger at his portrayal in B,S,F?

A-Maxx
04-13-2009, 11:40 AM
I remember when Christian was on ESPN Coed Training during the '90s.
I really miss shows like that, and Bodyshaping and Fitness Beach.

Ahh , good times. :)

i remember those..I miss them..especially the hot asian Kianna with her flex appeal training :(

thepump
04-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Carl and Aaron, this was a great show! In my opinion, this was probably the best interview on Off-Topic so far! :beerbang:

yep as of now looking forward to more great stuff on the future interview.

anthony1992
04-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Wow, thanks for the props guys! BLP will be returning to update everyone on what he's been up to very soon.

can't wait that will be great

ImDamaged
04-15-2009, 04:36 AM
I like Christian! He is a really cool guy with a good sense of humor ;)

Very honest! I have a lot of respect for him!

ImDamaged
04-15-2009, 04:40 AM
Did you all hear the part where Christian said of the 400 covers he's been on, he's "done" at least 50% of the women on those covers with him!?

Yeah, I believe that too!

Man, he was blessed with looks. When I was younger, I wanted to achieve his look. Perfect looking athletic physique. Not overly musclular, just right.

goddessamazon
04-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Carl? I just listened to the show with BLP and Laura. Great show!!! Oh by the way I’ve been so busy lately that my internet time on forums is very limited. Actually, it's pretty non-existent. :) But I made a point to log in here today just for you!

I don't know if Laura is qualified to do this or not but instead of talking about the possibilities of you wanting other men or any hidden gay tendencies (which is ludicrous because anyone with half a hearing can tell that you are straight as they come! Gee Whiz!!!! ) Why don't you focus on WHY you love anal sex with women so much.

Here's why I believe you like it so much.

Anal sex is most enjoyable during the doggie style position. Unlike missionary or any sexual position where the couple can look into each other’s eyes and/or embrace............doggie style is strictly animalistic. There isn't an opportunity for any type of emotional connection during that position. The woman is bent over looking away from the man penetrating her and the man is in the prime position of complete control. He basically can do what he wants (especially during anal penetration) and the woman is at his mercy. This however is not a bad thing. Women enjoy this position just as much as men perhaps even more. However, I’m just curious as to why you love it so much.

Carl? You really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really love having anal sex with women. I mean really!

Perhaps (and this is just my opinion) you like this particular sexual activity because it allows you to unleash all your pinned up aggressions/frustrations from your past failed relationships with other woman. In other words.........you are subconsciously fucking women who have fucked you in the past. I could be wrong and maybe I’m way off base but I would love for you to explore this a little further so we can find out. :)

Ok gotta go. Take care Carl and keep up the good work.

Oh and Aaron? You're doing a fabulous job as well. Your personality compliments Carl's on that show. Definitely a winning combination with you two!

take care :wavey:

Aaron Singerman
05-05-2009, 09:02 AM
I just saw your post, and I want to thank you for all your support, GA...

SpeedoGuido
05-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Carl? You really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really love having anal sex with women. I mean really!

Perhaps (and this is just my opinion) you like this particular sexual activity because it allows you to unleash all your pinned up aggressions/frustrations from your past failed relationships with other woman.

Or maybe it just feels so friggin' good!!!:D