PDA

View Full Version : Supplements

figgy
04-02-2009, 11:13 PM
I heard that when you burp up fish oil, it isnt absorbing right...it doesnt happen often but i noticed it today after i took a few capsuls. whats your take on this? anyone know if this is bad, how to fix it or what im doing wrong?

AFTazz06
04-03-2009, 12:44 PM
I heard that when you burp up fish oil, it isnt absorbing right...it doesnt happen often but i noticed it today after i took a few capsuls. whats your take on this? anyone know if this is bad, how to fix it or what im doing wrong?

When you burp food, it just means its digested.

BIGTIG
04-29-2009, 12:13 AM
what are the best supplements to gain mass quick

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-29-2009, 07:23 PM
what are the best supplements to gain mass quick

GOOD QUALITY FOOD, FOOD AND MORE FOOD.

No supplement will ever out do good quality food. Work out a well structure diet and stick to it.

Unfortunatly BBing or just building size in general is a long term project, exactly the same as loosing fat actually.

There would be a number of things you can do to slow you metoblism I would think e.g. no cardio.

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-29-2009, 07:24 PM

it can mean you're not drinking enough water. When I drink a lot of water those burbs go away. I GF hates them!

AussieRugbyPlayer
04-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Just a note, if you're new to this guys. Get your diet right and stick to it before you even think about using any supplements. Supplements are only a 1%ers at the end of the day and are only an addition to a well structure diet and good quality food. You can waste your money fairly quickly. If you want to get anything, just get a good quality WPI.

Strikerrjones
04-29-2009, 10:00 PM

I've never heard of this, but I have fishy burps after taking fish oil all the time. Uh oh.

Admiral Johnson
05-08-2009, 01:09 AM
I have to agree with the food thing. I have wasted an ungodly amount of money over the years on supplements and I still am. But the one thing that makes me grow is a lot of food and getting a good nights sleep. I find supplements do motivate me to get in the gym though especially when you try something new.

HD
05-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Try keeping your fish oil caps in the fridge

Trixter
05-10-2009, 12:30 PM
Personally I don't have a problem regardless of whether I take it with water or food or not. Try it though. Also you could get enterically coated ones. They won't break down until they pass through stomach.

joelster
05-10-2009, 01:31 PM
I have to agree with the food thing. I have wasted an ungodly amount of money over the years on supplements and I still am. But the one thing that makes me grow is a lot of food and getting a good nights sleep. I find supplements do motivate me to get in the gym though especially when you try something new.

x1000

Food is best. You sound like me back in my early days (pre-internet), buying every known supplement I could think of, lol.

The best thing I ever did was to write down EVERYTHING I ate during the day, and break it up between calories, protein, carbs, and fat. I did this for a few weeks at a time. You will be shocked at just how lagging your diet really is when you see it written down on a piece of paper in front of you. This applies to new guys at the gym. Once you adjust your diet to get enough protein and have it spread out throughout the day, your body will become accustomed to eating the proper amount of food, and it will just be natural for you to follow it. Your weight will start to increase, and the gym poundages will go up.

MiniHercules
06-09-2009, 03:55 PM
Hey What Would You Class As A Good Diet Because I Am Lookiing Into Getting Bigger ??

Trixter
06-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Hey What Would You Class As A Good Diet Because I Am Lookiing Into Getting Bigger ??

Can't say without knowing your stats. Dave had his mass diet posted in his Q&A thread though. Give that a look.

DZLMICK
06-19-2009, 09:31 AM
quality food is key, good carbs, lean steak, chicken, fish, lots of lean steak ;).

zipmouth
07-09-2009, 10:37 PM
When you burp food, it just means its digested.

Technically, went you eat or drink, you also swallow air (oxygen and other gases), When an excess of gases build up in your stomach, it is forcibly expelled through the esophagus as a "burp" or "belch".

DCHMUSCLE88
07-31-2009, 02:24 PM
maybe you should change up the fish oil, get barleans or carlson they are quality brands

CallofDuty4
08-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Good to vitacost.com......approved by Frosty...they have good NSI Omega3 mini gels, also Carlson's DHA...good price's to

cgp10
08-31-2009, 10:01 PM

I don't know about the "absorbing" thing but if you are taking your fish oil w/ meals take you fish oil then eat. Are you eating then taking fish oil?

Aidan Weisz
09-11-2009, 02:22 AM
HI! I just begun a workout routine in a nearby gym. I've always wanted to have six pack abs but my friends say no amount of workout will help me achieve it unless I take supplements offered by online vitamin shops (http://www.vitaminseeds.com/). Does anybody know which type of vitamins can complement my daily workout? Thanks in advance