PDA

View Full Version : After turning pro...

IFBB-KimDeArcangelis
08-14-2011, 09:28 PM
As of July 22, 2011, I am a new IFBB Pro and absolutely ecstatic about it. I am getting married on October 8, so decided that it was best to focus on getting through the wedding before competing in my first pro show, which will be the Miami Pro on December 10, 2011! I took a week off of strict dieting after turning pro and only "lightly" worked out for about 2 weeks...and by lightly I mean no 2-a-days! Now, I have been back on the diet & back to 2-a-days! I still have to fit in that wedding dress that I tried on when I was in competition mode and I also didn't want to fall too far off the track since I have my first pro show coming up!

I work full time as an attorney for a busy law firm in Winter Park, FL which is near Orlando. As many of you competing know, it can be very difficult to balance a professional life, personal life and competition life. However, it CAN be done! For those of you who saw my RXMuscle interview after turning pro at Masters Nationals, you know that my dad was in ICU at that point and had been since June 23rd. Unfortunately, he is still in ICU and has had one heck of a time getting off of a ventilator. I have been balancing all that life was already throwing at me with visits to the hospital each and every day;-) It is funny how just when you think you cannot fit one more thing into your life, you can and you do. It is ALL about time management! Stay tuned as I give tips on how I stay on top of life and all that it throws my way. Feel free to give me some pointers that you have learned along the way as well. Life is a learning process and so I am always open to ideas!

xoxo-Kim De Arcangelis:byeb:

The Prodigy
08-14-2011, 09:45 PM
YAY!~ Glad you are here lady!

http://www.rxmuscle.com/videos/rx-girl-videos/3730-kim-arcangelis-after-winning-masters-bikini-overall.html

ricker35910
08-15-2011, 07:33 PM
Congrats on turning pro.. Its amazing what you can accomplish if you put your mind to it...

MitsyKnox
08-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Congrats on turning pro and congrats on the wedding!

fitgirltitone
08-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Congratulations Kim and welcome to RX!! Im sorry to hear about your father, I am a firm believer that we are never given more than we can handle!! I wish you the best of luck and MUCH strength during your prep whilst dealing with your hardship and planning your wedding. Rest assured you'll always find support here!!

IFBB-KimDeArcangelis
08-18-2011, 03:10 PM
Thanks everyone! I look forward to keeping in touch on RX!
Kim

Sunnyday
08-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Hey Kim,
Congrats on your recent pro status and the upcoming wedding! Hope your dad is doing better. :)

tammyp
08-22-2011, 05:29 PM
welcome~!!!!

IslandGirl
10-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Congrats on your Pro card! I'm sorry to hear about your dad. How is he doing?

You are 1 week out from getting married! I bet you are excited!