PDA

View Full Version : Worlds best "masters" competitor

Hammerfit
08-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Toney still at almost 45 years young still getting it done it the brutal open class.
I couldn't have said it better what he speaks about the bodybuilding lifestyle.
This dude is a class act and has one of the best looks of anyone out there with his crazy ass small waist and giant quads. Congrats to Toney on his victory.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/contests/11-europa-dallas/3488-2011-europa-super-show-winner-toney-freeman-after-victory.html

Amazon Doll
08-15-2011, 02:31 PM
That is crazy for 45!!!

GerryT
08-15-2011, 07:02 PM
Toney is ageless and a wonderful ambassador for the sport. Hope he shakes up the Olympia.

Also a word for Lance Johnson and Dave Goodin. Lance earned his pro card at 50 in the Masters nats 3 weeks earlier. Amazing for his or any age. And Dave is 53 and does it naturally, always has. Neither of them placed, but they do not need judging validation to know they are champions.

JoeB8962
08-16-2011, 12:00 AM
Toney is ageless and a wonderful ambassador for the sport. Hope he shakes up the Olympia.

Also a word for Lance Johnson and Dave Goodin. Lance earned his pro card at 50 in the Masters nats 3 weeks earlier. Amazing for his or any age. And Dave is 53 and does it naturally, always has. Neither of them placed, but they do not need judging validation to know they are champions.

Very well spoken Gerry..Lance and Dave will always be Champs with us!

And let's not forget Troy Alves winner the previous week, he too is 40+ and in my view has the best physique of any of todays Pros!

mkris7
08-16-2011, 03:20 AM
Tony is a real gentleman..A great inspiration and one of the best :)

GerryT
08-17-2011, 01:49 PM
Agree about Troy, Joe. A gentleman and class act. And looking better than ever past 40! Excellent for any age.

Makes me feel old to realize that Dexter is now past 40. And in 2013 Jay will join the 40 club. Yikes!!! But good club to be in!