PDA

View Full Version : Why not to run CJC1295 WITH DAC!

Mr.Dedication
08-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Ok guys I knew couple of people were wondering about this and I kept PMing datbtrue about it and he kindly responded. But I don't remeber if I told you guys what he said.

So to make a long story short he was really against running 1295 with dac and absolutely recommended running Mod GRF(1-29) with a GHRP.

Now here's the side effects that cjc1295 with dac cause

Edema, swollen joints, lethargy and run down feeling, carpel tunnel feeling in the hands, high blood pressure and higher morning fasted blood glucose.

Later,
-Dat

And that's about it...if you have any questions or comments please say so.

GarlicChicken
08-17-2011, 03:24 PM
These are almost all sides of elevated GH. The only one that isn't is the elevated blood pressure. I think this kinda helps the argument to use w/ dac instead of without, because isn't elevating GH the whole point? I'm gonna try the with dac here in a few weeks to see if there is a difference and ill let everyone know the outcome. Did you get any kind of general dosing for the 1295 with dac?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Mr.Dedication
08-17-2011, 04:19 PM
These are almost all sides of elevated GH. The only one that isn't is the elevated blood pressure. I think this kinda helps the argument to use w/ dac instead of without, because isn't elevating GH the whole point? I'm gonna try the with dac here in a few weeks to see if there is a difference and ill let everyone know the outcome. Did you get any kind of general dosing for the 1295 with dac?

Yeah that's what he was saying in the PMs before...that's why the w/o dac was better cause it would do GH...no GH...GH...no GH...

nothing on the dosage and I had seen a female asking for the dosage on another for but do you know who would know this? Gary Granaas! lol....remember he said that he used with DAC all the time

Please keep me updated on your results

GarlicChicken
08-18-2011, 01:23 AM
I'm beginning to think it's horseshit. Real GH is king. When exogenous GH is injected, it stays stable at high levels for most of the day. Since we know it works, why would you want your peptides to do something different? This is my broscience to the max, but it simply makes sense. I am beginning to think he is looking only at the limited studies, and not real life experience. I am going to test it. If I notice increased GH sides, I will know, and let everyone else know.

007malibuken
08-18-2011, 01:55 AM
I'm beginning to think it's horseshit. Real GH is king. When exogenous GH is injected, it stays stable at high levels for most of the day. Since we know it works, why would you want your peptides to do something different? This is my broscience to the max, but it simply makes sense. I am beginning to think he is looking only at the limited studies, and not real life experience. I am going to test it. If I notice increased GH sides, I will know, and let everyone else know.

Because for 1 peptides are legal and easily available at half the cost. And if we can get them to do the same things as gh or more then the question is why wouldnt we use them?

GarlicChicken
08-18-2011, 02:46 AM
Oh no I am talking about the difference between cjc-1295 with and without DAC. I am using these peptides now. I guess I didn't phrase that very good. I apologize. I think they are a viable alternative for the everyday bodybuilder like myself.