PDA

View Full Version : My Follistatin Research

_JIM_
08-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Well, I just finished a 10 day run of follistatin from genX at 100mcg/day and I just thought I would share my experiences for people who were interested in feedback. I an also cruising on 250mg test/week and 4iu GH/day.

sides/cons

-Post injection pain
I tried injecting both subQ and IM. SubQ was injected around belly button area, and within a few hours there was irritation and redness at injection site. Tired of dealing with the irritation I started injecting IM which left a pain similar to test P.

-Elevated BP

My blood pressure is usually slightly high at like 130/80ish, but while on folli I was consistently at around 145/85.

-Trouble sleeping

I usually sleep through the night like I'm in a coma, but while on folli I found myself waking up numerous times a night and finding it hard to get back to sleep.

_JIM_
08-19-2011, 11:12 AM
-Sweating

My house was always at 70 degrees but it seems like I was always hot and sweaty.

_JIM_
08-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Pros

-Fullness

My muscles always feel full throughout the day, even when I should be depleted like first thing in the morning.

-Strength gains

I was amazed at the amount of strength I gained in the matter of 10 days. I gained 35 lbs on my working sets on bench for example.

-Size gains

All in all I gained about 7 lbs in the 10 days. The cool thing is that A lot of people were asking me if I gained weight in a short period of time.

In conclusion, follistatin is unlike anything I've ever tried before. The strength and size gains were incredible for the amount of time you are on it. I would probably only run it for a max of two weeks at a time myself because of the rise in BP it gave me. This stuff is simply amazing.

GarlicChicken
08-19-2011, 12:35 PM
Awesome info man. Thank you for sharing. This is good to hear. No flu-like sides?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

_JIM_
08-19-2011, 12:39 PM
Awesome info man. Thank you for sharing. This is good to hear. No flu-like sides?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

No flu like sides, but one day I did have some stomach discomfort. It was like I was bloated and I had to shit, but I wasn't bloated and i didnt have to shit if that makes any sense LOL.
Also, one more side I didnt mention was lethargy. I felt tired all the time (which could have been from the slight lack of sleep) but not as tired as IGF makes me feel.

joe d
08-19-2011, 12:47 PM
thats a lot of shitty sides but nice gain too. please let us know where you stand in a couple weeks as in how the sides tapered off and how long it took for the results to taper down

Dadup
08-19-2011, 01:40 PM
thx for telling us your experiences man, when other ppl are asking you if you've gained weight, then you know somethinngs working!

_JIM_
08-19-2011, 01:47 PM
thx for telling us your experiences man, when other ppl are asking you if you've gained weight, then you know somethinngs working!

Haha, yea, and my shirts fit a lot snugger too. Ive honestly never gained so much strength and size(I know most of it is water) in such a short period of time.

As for the sides, they really werent as bad as they sound. The only real pain was the Sub q site irritation.

nsp
08-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Only side I had from genx folli that you mentioned was the pinning site soreness. Nothing bad, like you said, relative to a prop pinning. But the compared to the gains, any of the sides are negligible.

_JIM_
08-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Only side I had from genx folli that you mentioned was the pinning site soreness. Nothing bad, like you said, relative to a prop pinning. But the compared to the gains, any of the sides are negligible.

Absolutely. I would run it again many many times.

wellsoci
08-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Jim, what time of the day were u usually pinning the folli? prewo?

_JIM_
08-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Jim, what time of the day were u usually pinning the folli? prewo?

I was pinning it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Big Baldwin
08-19-2011, 11:14 PM
How long of a break are you taking before running it again?

BC123Jm
08-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Haha, yea, and my shirts fit a lot snugger too. Ive honestly never gained so much strength and size(I know most of it is water) in such a short period of time.

As for the sides, they really werent as bad as they sound. The only real pain was the Sub q site irritation.

why do you say this. did you smooth out?

_JIM_
08-20-2011, 11:23 AM
why do you say this. did you smooth out?

Folli is supposed to cause water retention which is the likely culprit of the high BP.

BC123Jm
08-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Folli is supposed to cause water retention which is the likely culprit of the high BP.

seems like an expensive drug just to hold a bunch of water weight.
may as well just go with drol. why does everyone else say they got
lean gains?

i'm just trying to figure out if this stuff is worth my hard earned money.

industrialfreak1984
09-01-2011, 09:25 PM
250mcgs a day? How many IUs is that if you dont mind me asking? Also you said you were injecting first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, what time did you train daily? And when you were doing intramuscular injections what size pin and Im guessing your sub Q injects were just tiny insulin needles? Thanks for your time help and great info.

_JIM_
09-06-2011, 04:48 PM
250mcgs a day? How many IUs is that if you dont mind me asking? Also you said you were injecting first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, what time did you train daily? And when you were doing intramuscular injections what size pin and Im guessing your sub Q injects were just tiny insulin needles? Thanks for your time help and great info.

I was doing 100 mcg per day. I recon'd the folli with 2mL of bac water, so in that case .2 mL=100 mcg. I would Inject 100 mcg at 5am, and I was at the gym at 530am always sub Q with a slin pin.

industrialfreak1984
09-06-2011, 08:00 PM
Thanks for your info bro.

ritch
09-06-2011, 08:13 PM
interested to hear how the gains are kept...