PDA

View Full Version : It's Your world.... How Would You Like it?

John Romano
02-08-2009, 10:29 PM
This is the beginning of something amazing. Dave and i want to give everyone the opportunity to make this place how YOU want it. So, this is your opportunity to tell us what you want on RX Muscle!

greuceanu
02-09-2009, 05:35 AM
Drugs,sluts and rock'n roll!

Wait,i don't do drugs and i'm married...

Rock'n roll?

greuceanu
02-09-2009, 05:55 AM
Drugs,sluts and rock'n roll!

Wait,i don't do drugs and i'm married...

Rock'n roll?

I'd also like a powerlifting/strongman section and a training one.

d_dublya
02-09-2009, 06:10 AM
Will the radio show be available for download?

knine110
02-09-2009, 06:23 AM
A call in segment on the radio show for the site as a whole. For the forum well "if you build it they will come",lol.

Slightly larger avatars for us regular folks.

Actually a Military performance section would be really nice.

Says the Army dude from the back row.............

cro0sh
02-09-2009, 06:53 AM
Everything looks good so far..

Big named natural bodybuilders?

ironman0370
02-09-2009, 06:54 AM
Might be nice to have a separate section or two on Nutrition and/or Supplements. Perhaps it already exists in that it is broken up into Dave's Q&A section, science section, and muscle meals section, but I was thinking more of a section where supplements could be listed and explained (with both science and real-world experience, applications, and results).

Also, even though it's not bodybuilding, sections like MMA, UFC, etc. all do very well on other sites. Lotta folks into that stuff now.

Finally, perhaps a section with applicable RSS news feed related to bodybuilding, AAS, etc........anything in the news related to what we do or like.

Later.

jeff

Luffers
02-09-2009, 07:02 AM
I would like more smilies, maybe one of Blechman with a gun to his head :D

DBowden
02-09-2009, 07:02 AM
A Masters Forum :D

cro0sh
02-09-2009, 07:09 AM
No training forum I dont think?

svtmuscle
02-09-2009, 07:20 AM
i want a job, that's how I want it

jim
02-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Will the radio show be available for download?

that's what i want: subscribable podcasts.

oh, and i'm sick of my ph.d. program like woah, so a job would be cool for me, too.

WILDMAN
02-09-2009, 07:43 AM
Definetly needs a supplement section in the forums. Is there a magazine coming out ,to crush that toilet paper that they call MD?

GirlyMuscle
02-09-2009, 07:46 AM
We need an OT section. And a Mod for it. :rolleyes:

Lee A Gray
02-09-2009, 08:02 AM
teen section please :)

edit- just found it lol

Baal
02-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Steroid forum with subforms: peptide talk, cycle logs, FAQ
Supplement forum with subform for review and PH talk
Nutrition forum subform keto diet
Training forum with subforms of popular training programs

MMA is so huge now, you also need something for that too.

Asmolenski
02-09-2009, 08:43 AM
I want 20 inch arms and 3% bodyfat. Also, how about a forum dedicated to contest prep and the final weeks?

loomster2000
02-09-2009, 08:53 AM
On the radio show, the Angry Bull needs to be a REGULAR- every episode. And bring on the stories, John. Let's here some stuff from the heyday back in Venice at Gold's. Give some more dish on the old guard (Barbarian Brothers, Vic Richards, etc.). Rack your brain, John, and dredge up the memories! We want to hear about them!

You and Dave turned MD Radio into what it needed to be- just the perfect mix of news, info, and entertainment. You moved it from a bland recitation of contest placings and "Joe Blow's symmetry was off and his conditioning could've been better" blah, blah, blah. You guys hit on the perfect mix to bring us what we wanted. Keep it going! And especially, bring to us who are on the outside of bodybuilding what is going on in the inside of bodybuilding! IOW, keep being the "real deal" (sorry Chris Cormier).

Bigzigga
02-09-2009, 08:54 AM
A Powerlifting section would be awesome!

Dee
02-09-2009, 09:18 AM
You guys have a good handle on what people want in terms of content.
Keep the supplement and drug content on the up and up ( i would expect no less from dave)....it would be cool if you guys got some atheletes on here, but that might be hard with some of dave's tutees signed to....well you know....:)

I expect romano to keep telling it how it is (by the way, Well written expose on what really happened....i figured it was something to that nature, glad it all finally came out in a 'no bull' fashion we all expected from you) and i def hope you two get back on the audio soon.

Baal
02-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Rename the pit - the grey area

and add another banner at the top of the forum that links back to www.rxmuscle.com

Strikerrjones
02-09-2009, 09:31 AM

and add another banner at the top of the forum that links back to www.rxmuscle.com

No way. "The Pit" is powerful yet elegant and describes perfectly what that place is.

Also, I know it's like a kid asking Santa for a jetpack for Christmas, but a magazine owned by Dave and John would be awesome. Forums are great, but much of the real, useful information I learned was from the articles in MD.

fitbody
02-09-2009, 09:33 AM
This is the beginning of something amazing. Dave and i want to give everyone the opportunity to make this place how YOU want it. So, this is your opportunity to tell us what you want on RX Muscle!

give the women bodybuilders
the promotion & support they deserve
for years now the powers that be have been saying
that womens bodybuilding is dying
not the view from the front lines !!!!
theres more women getting into bodybuilding than ever
it doesn't matter what you call it
figure, fitness, bikini ... or bodybuilding
if you are training with weights you are building your body
it just depends what level you wanna take it to
there's room for everyone

but as far as the hardcore womens bodybuilders are concerned, give credit where credits due
we work hard
and we deserve respect for that
I don't personally like golf or curling
but i can admire & respect someone who is great and dedicated to those sports without having to like it myself

Joshua H
02-09-2009, 09:45 AM
Might sound corny but I totaly want some kind of MFL. Muscle Fantasy Leauge. Just like any other mainstream sport where guys pick players and make teams and then watch the games and earn points for player performance. We need that here in the IFBB pro circuit and in the NPC national qualifiers!

Would that not kick ass to be able to pick your athlete placing for every major IFBB and NPC national qualifer? Pending how they place at each show you earn points over the manjor contest season (IRONMAN through the O lets say) Winners get prizes money, tickets, etc. We can go nuts with this! Am I alone on this or not?

Joshua H
02-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Oh one more thing, I really want to see RXMUSCLE give some major attention and support to the new NPC bikini division thats been instated this year. I really think this is the instigating movement that has been needed for a few years now with the turn womens bodybuilding has taken since the late 90's.

This might very well bring womens attention and incentive back to physique based sports by having both figure and bikini events to partake in. I know some are laughing at the idea of such a division as its too similar to figure and has vague judgeing criteria but is that not the general natural of all physique sports? Subjective is the name of the game, every judge, every org and show has a slightly different view of whats being looked at and scored as it is. I think bikini is a fantastic means to get more women to take on the healthy, fit, enjoyable lifestyle we all have come to love.

AdolfOliverBush
02-09-2009, 10:05 AM
John is there a place where we can check to see all of our individual posts?

AdolfOliverBush
02-09-2009, 10:11 AM
nevermind i found it

Jake
02-09-2009, 10:14 AM
More Bull!

...Jimmy the Angry Bull

AdolfOliverBush
02-09-2009, 10:27 AM
John will the radio be available to download as a podcast?

SAMSON
02-09-2009, 10:31 AM
A section on Diet starting with a HUGE thread about Daves diet! Also the chance to post questions to the Radio guests like before would be good.

ElSpiko
02-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Oh one more thing, I really want to see RXMUSCLE give some major attention and support to the new NPC bikini division thats been instated this year. I really think this is the instigating movement that has been needed for a few years now with the turn womens bodybuilding has taken since the late 90's.

This might very well bring womens attention and incentive back to physique based sports by having both figure and bikini events to partake in. I know some are laughing at the idea of such a division as its too similar to figure and has vague judgeing criteria but is that not the general natural of all physique sports? Subjective is the name of the game, every judge, every org and show has a slightly different view of whats being looked at and scored as it is. I think bikini is a fantastic means to get more women to take on the healthy, fit, enjoyable lifestyle we all have come to love.
I completely disagree, the bikini division needs to be aborted. It was a joke on the forums for years, and then they actually made it. It's mind-boggling. I am in favor of a lot of support for women's physique competition, not T+A contests, that's wat spring break is for.

CQ!
02-09-2009, 11:12 AM

I agree, the link needs to be done - will also help pageviews.

Also agree with Pit renaming, I am not an expert, but since things are obviously not on good terms there is the possibilty of some type of copyright based complaint, plus its better to forge ones own path rather then follow anothers. Give the place its own flavour if you will.

Demorak
02-09-2009, 11:14 AM
More Bull!

...Jimmy the Angry Bull

BUMP!!! and also more interviews with past bodybuilders from the 70s-80s

jimmy.b.
02-09-2009, 11:15 AM
any thoughts of the possibility of a mag!!!

CQ!
02-09-2009, 11:17 AM
I completely disagree, the bikini division needs to be aborted. It was a joke on the forums for years, and then they actually made it. It's mind-boggling. I am in favor of a lot of support for women's physique competition, not T+A contests, that's wat spring break is for.

I kinda disagree El Spiko - thats what everyone said about Figure when it started.

Bikini is just Figure with less tone [well kinda, on an amateur level many figure girls look like bikini anyway tbh]. The addition of figure back in the day was far more of an adjustment, as it was vastly different from fitness and BB.

I agree its all a joke personally, but its marketable. Same way figure is more marketable to the general public then FBB, bikini will be more marketable then figure long term.

Other feds [FAME, Bikini America] have had great success with it. Other nations have had great success with it. NPC needed to add it, or let the other feds domainate the arena and lose the sliver of mainstream appeal it brings IMO.

TigerUpperCut
02-09-2009, 11:24 AM
no more locked doors

New2thegame
02-09-2009, 11:35 AM
I want Dave to give me CARBS...I would just be happy with a loaf of bread...lol I would like Female BB, and someway have vid clips between radio breaks during the shows. I want to hear what happens.

Flashrob.com
02-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Scour the boards for the most brilliant guys who are posting all day on their own. Guys from other forums like Coach (www.joelocalpt.com) or some of the anonymous gear board guys. Or guys like Jeff Mcfarland - who have competed nationally and are known everywhere, well respected, but who don't have a specific mouthpiece. Give them a platform with their name on it. They'll take pride in the area and their following will come with them. And seeing the new interactions in this melting pot will be very cool too.

The success of any forum isn't based upon the many area, the content, and all that. These things help. But IMO what makes the difference is the personalities that lead to relationships. Look for those members who start a thread, and their views are thru the roof because, well, people are really curious about what they think about things.

Keep the feuds, negativity out of it. I've seen forums censor links to getbig... all this does is encourage every getbig member to give that board the finger. Much better to say "we love them, they are part of the same industry as we are, let's all grow together!" hell, foster a relationship, send over some content, shaer exclusives, etc - this proprietary thing we've seen over the last 2 years is poison, and it discourages people from posting on different boards. In reality, everyone wins when the same kid visits 5 differet message boards every day - he spreads info and soaks in ad content from 5 sources, which boosts $ and sport exposure everywhere.

Always bet on the guy who out-hustles everyone else. You guys work 24/7 and this thing is going to be very successful. Best wishes in this endeavor guys!

MRT
02-09-2009, 11:54 AM
a link to the home page from the forum would be good

MRT
02-09-2009, 11:56 AM
a link to my board somewhere would be good,,,,u fuckers got more members in a day than i did in a year:p

robert da strongman
02-09-2009, 11:58 AM
strongman....please

Angela123
02-09-2009, 12:19 PM
the women's forum being divided into different sections as well as a training journal section.

MRT
02-09-2009, 12:20 PM
no tightbooty youngguns or GV

Johnny Phenomenon
02-09-2009, 12:22 PM
no tightbooty youngguns or GV

Why bother flaming people already? Let's all just get along!

MRT
02-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Why bother flaming people already? Let's all just get along!

im not flaming them, i would just prefer this place if they werent here

mr.genetics
02-09-2009, 12:28 PM
As long as there is a place to talk contest prep, training, nutrition, drugs, and news I will be happy.

red barraca
02-09-2009, 12:53 PM
As long as there is a place to talk contest prep, training, nutrition, drugs, and news I will be happy.

bump^that mr.g

ROTFLMAO
02-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Just tell it on how it really is

BILLY GUNS
02-09-2009, 01:06 PM
A Place where we could all get LEGAL AAS prescribed and shipped to our door:D

robert da strongman
02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
A Place where we could all get LEGAL AAS prescribed and shipped to our door:D

wouldnt that be wonderful!

Tami Bellon
02-09-2009, 03:09 PM
A food logging database like Fitday or Calorie King and even profiles that have sorta "bodyspace" features as well.

Shawn Bellon
02-09-2009, 03:10 PM
Copy cat...

zbo35
02-09-2009, 03:11 PM
I'd really like to not see this place be just a pissing contest with MD. Dave and John, you guys have much to offer and I think after telling your side of the story it would benefit you and this place to take the high road. It seems the other place hasn't. Christ, even the headline on the other site is about wolf no longer doing zero carbs ever again. Petty and obvious on their part. If that's the direction the magazine(md) takes, it's a shame.

MichaelWayne
02-09-2009, 03:34 PM
A more positive forum (which this seems to be), keep the fun/games/shit in the PIT and give people 2 chances. Everyone screws up once, but if they do it twice, they themselves are worthless trolls who deserve to be in gimmick limbo.

flipper
02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
To be able to retrieve the threads that contain responses to your posts.

zacdudek
02-09-2009, 04:21 PM
How about a beginers Section? Also i agree on the training section

Bulkdawg562
02-09-2009, 04:49 PM
how about a rx muscle magazine and i would like to see a powerlifting/strongman forum.

Bigboi
02-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Wow I see alot of familiar faces here.

Bigboi
02-09-2009, 05:01 PM
Homebrew section.

ironman0370
02-09-2009, 05:10 PM
give the women bodybuilders
the promotion & support they deserve
for years now the powers that be have been saying
that womens bodybuilding is dying
not the view from the front lines !!!!
theres more women getting into bodybuilding than ever
it doesn't matter what you call it
figure, fitness, bikini ... or bodybuilding
if you are training with weights you are building your body
it just depends what level you wanna take it to
there's room for everyone

but as far as the hardcore womens bodybuilders are concerned, give credit where credits due
we work hard
and we deserve respect for that
I don't personally like golf or curling
but i can admire & respect someone who is great and dedicated to those sports without having to like it myself

nice post.

Deimos Anomaly
02-09-2009, 05:39 PM
Also, even though it's not bodybuilding, sections like MMA, UFC, etc. all do very well on other sites. Lotta folks into that stuff now.

I would beg to differ. Please, no MMA, UFC or whatever. Let's stick to bodybuilding!

And yes, more Jimmy Pelechial!

Ewing 1
02-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Some of your previous radio guests were excellent and I hope that the likes of Dr Mauro Di Pasquale, Dr Joe Pescatore and Udo Erasmus make radio appearances. Daves exchanges with them on low carb diets and healthy fats really were informative.

It would be great if the radio show was available through itunes.

robert da strongman
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
i got my wish....

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

NewcastleMuscle
02-09-2009, 05:50 PM
John And Dave, I think what you were had been doing is what everyone is here for. We want. The truth, the facts and the news which you guys have always brought to the table. We all wish you well :)

AdolfOliverBush
02-09-2009, 05:53 PM
hey john earlier like at 8am pacific time i tried logging on various times and this is what it gave me
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /www/sites/www.rxmuscle.com/files/html/libraries/simplepie/simplepie.php on line 3011

before getting on to the page until i refreshed. why is this happening?

LittleBigMan
02-09-2009, 06:03 PM
Training Vids, Interviews, Podcasts

LittleBigMan
02-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Even If I had to pay a reasonable mthly fee I would, to support u guys! :)

Diggy
02-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Give us a pda/wap option to view the board and interact from our phones

TRANSMUTATION
02-09-2009, 06:28 PM
A place where everyone understands that the Ego is never personal...

Rico MacTaco
02-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Q&A's with Dave and John but I think it would be cool if you could get Dr. Scott Connelly to do a Q&A on here.

ElSpiko
02-09-2009, 06:52 PM
I really like FlashRob's idea, though i think that kind of setup was going to be a given seeing how John and Dave ran the MD forums.

CQ!
02-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Scour the boards for the most brilliant guys who are posting all day on their own. Guys from other forums like Coach (www.joelocalpt.com) or some of the anonymous gear board guys. Or guys like Jeff Mcfarland - who have competed nationally and are known everywhere, well respected, but who don't have a specific mouthpiece. Give them a platform with their name on it. They'll take pride in the area and their following will come with them. And seeing the new interactions in this melting pot will be very cool too.

The success of any forum isn't based upon the many area, the content, and all that. These things help. But IMO what makes the difference is the personalities that lead to relationships. Look for those members who start a thread, and their views are thru the roof because, well, people are really curious about what they think about things.

Keep the feuds, negativity out of it. I've seen forums censor links to getbig... all this does is encourage every getbig member to give that board the finger. Much better to say "we love them, they are part of the same industry as we are, let's all grow together!" hell, foster a relationship, send over some content, shaer exclusives, etc - this proprietary thing we've seen over the last 2 years is poison, and it discourages people from posting on different boards. In reality, everyone wins when the same kid visits 5 differet message boards every day - he spreads info and soaks in ad content from 5 sources, which boosts $ and sport exposure everywhere.

Always bet on the guy who out-hustles everyone else. You guys work 24/7 and this thing is going to be very successful. Best wishes in this endeavor guys!

Excellent post. The old "anti getbig" thing that MD has going on has to go, already seen a sign of it here. Is this a new style board, or MD offshoot? If a new style be welcoming to all types, Ron already laid that line.

Anyone, everyone - board should be welcoming to all from all boards, from all nations, of all genders

flexingtonsteele
02-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Excellent post. The old "anti getbig" thing that MD has going on has to go, already seen a sign of it here. Is this a new style board, or MD offshoot? If a new style be welcoming to all types, Ron already laid that line.

Anyone, everyone - board should be welcoming to all from all boards, from all nations, of all genders

Couldnt have said it better myself CQ. :)

Flashrob.com
02-09-2009, 08:47 PM
Weekly chats with a particular industry guest. Imagine a Dr Connelly, a Hany, a Palumbo, answering Qs in realtime every Sunday night from 9 til 10 (or some other common time).

Back in the day, i *think* getbig did this? 2004-ish?

partsRheavy
02-09-2009, 09:02 PM
The second paragraph about openness to different origins, both genders etc. is good.

However...I hope we can keep the rudeness and childish mentality of Getbig out of here. Getbig really turns me off because it's real juvenile and there's a lot of homophobia and stupid comments there. It seems like half the Getbiggers are 13 years old??! That place gives me nasty flashbacks of a junior high school that had "Hell" as part of it's informal name.

I'd like to see this board oriented toward science, training, and having fun in a responsible fashion. I think most of the folks here are over 21...old enough to have serious uncensored conversations about biology, training, diet (duh), gear, and of course the things that happen in the gym and in life.

However, with "uncensored" comes, um... some responsibilities. "Uncensored" shouldn't mean juvenile. It should mean no-holds-barred adult conversation.

Dave and John were awesome with this sort of thing in their former home and I'm confident they will continue here! I'm confident that folks here will do responsible things like:

-Telling the 16 year old kid who wants to take a harsh prohormone ... to wait until he gets older
-Welcoming everyone, keeping the discussion grown-up and not letting things decay into an endless parade of juvenile disparaging remarks like what happens at Getbig.

I'm not saying to be totally P.C. or to act like Grandma's around.

It's OK to joke about stuff. There's a lot of wild and wacky posing routines that happen out there :D.

There are going to be more wild and wacky things that people do to try to distinguish themselves in this very tough economy.

However, overall, it's best to keep the conversation reasonably friendly and moving in the direction of training, diet, science, and things that help folks meet their goals.

That being said, I'm pretty confident that the Dons will keep this 'hood on the up 'n' up - they've got a pretty good track record! ;) It's Getbig that has the childish behavior problems. And, as we all know, the Nu-Orwellians have taken over the post-February '09 MD board.

We can do better here by emulating the old MD board and staying away from the Getbig model. BB.com is a little better than Getbig but has some problems too, especially in one certain miscellaneous section.

LittleBigMan
02-09-2009, 09:07 PM
How about a live videocast??
That would be pretty cool

partsRheavy
02-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Maybe a section for "Events" that would encompass stuff like the Arnold as well as contests (any federation). Subdivide it for upcoming contests and BB events. I really like the way Sioux does this over at his board.

Maybe a section for "Other Sports" with subsections for the various sports.

Maybe a section for "Off Topic" that would include "Chat," "Current Events," "Relationships," "Outdoor Recreation," "Da House" (home repair/remodeling), "Movies/TV/Music," and so on.

CQ!
02-09-2009, 09:34 PM
The second paragraph about openness to different origins, both genders etc. is good.

However...I hope we can keep the rudeness and childish mentality of Getbig out of here. Getbig really turns me off because it's real juvenile and there's a lot of homophobia and stupid comments there. It seems like half the Getbiggers are 13 years old??! That place gives me nasty flashbacks of a junior high school that had "Hell" as part of it's informal name.

I'd like to see this board oriented toward science, training, and having fun in a responsible fashion. I think most of the folks here are over 21...old enough to have serious uncensored conversations about biology, training, diet (duh), gear, and of course the things that happen in the gym and in life.

However, with "uncensored" comes, um... some responsibilities. "Uncensored" shouldn't mean juvenile. It should mean no-holds-barred adult conversation.

Dave and John were awesome with this sort of thing in their former home and I'm confident they will continue here! I'm confident that folks here will do responsible things like:

-Telling the 16 year old kid who wants to take a harsh prohormone ... to wait until he gets older
-Welcoming everyone, keeping the discussion grown-up and not letting things decay into an endless parade of juvenile disparaging remarks like what happens at Getbig.

I'm not saying to be totally P.C. or to act like Grandma's around.

It's OK to joke about stuff. There's a lot of wild and wacky posing routines that happen out there :D.

There are going to be more wild and wacky things that people do to try to distinguish themselves in this very tough economy.

However, overall, it's best to keep the conversation reasonably friendly and moving in the direction of training, diet, science, and things that help folks meet their goals.

That being said, I'm pretty confident that the Dons will keep this 'hood on the up 'n' up - they've got a pretty good track record! ;) It's Getbig that has the childish behavior problems. And, as we all know, the Nu-Orwellians have taken over the post-February '09 MD board.

We can do better here by emulating the old MD board and staying away from the Getbig model. BB.com is a little better than Getbig but has some problems too, especially in one certain miscellaneous section.

And this is what we mean. A stack of negative getbig comments. Like Rob said, attitudes like that won't help. Getbig has stacks of posters, and this weirdo thing people have we are all 13 is so boorish.:rolleyes:

Ron has stopped by to wish well, is letting threads and links stand to promote this forum, while 'certain' other boards are madly censoring it. Getbiggers are 'in the house', I see quite a few of us wondering around supporting this board from jump.

The 'getbig' model isn't perfect no, but if one carefully looks most ppl there are great folks, only a few actual twats. Other boards [bb.com/md] ppl can get something - gunning to get in the mag, free supps all sorts of stuff - I know many a female has posted on MD just angling to be in print. Getbig survives with nothing, hardly any funds put into it, while other boards rock 6 figs worth of paid staff - but still getbig does damn well and maintains a top position. People like to look at the negatives, and forget that fact ;)

Less interboard bitching like Ron said is ideal. If people want it to be like MD, all hating on getbig, well go back there? I'm sure Dave and John don't want this old rivalry brought here and this board be MD part 2. I assume this board is for everyone, so why not let it be as such?

LittleBigMan
02-09-2009, 10:51 PM
How about Dave doing some online seminars?? Drugs, training, nutrition?

AdolfOliverBush
02-10-2009, 01:12 AM
Q&A's with Dave and John but I think it would be cool if you could get Dr. Scott Connelly to do a Q&A on here.

x2 i think this would be a really really good idea. id like to see this

jjorr
02-10-2009, 02:31 AM
a ranking system would be cool for all divisions. who's hot & who's cold etc.... Maybe something for amateurs too. This may be too difficult, but it would be cool.

wittleguy
02-10-2009, 03:38 AM
training vids (in the trenches....but not).

wittleguy
02-10-2009, 03:39 AM
t-shirts and hats and all that shit! that would be bad ass!

danok
02-10-2009, 08:39 AM
More Romano articles on happenings in the BB world...Dave dispensing advice on chemical enhancements...more spilling the beans on the BB social scene/behind the scenes...

tommigunzzz
02-10-2009, 10:45 AM
I'd like the shows to be available on itunes and the videos on itunes also. Plus, more training videos and stories from back in the day on the show.

RxBEAST
02-10-2009, 10:55 AM
Steroid forum with subforms: peptide talk, cycle logs, FAQ
Supplement forum with subform for review and PH talk
Nutrition forum subform keto diet
Training forum with subforms of popular training programs

couldnt have said it better myself

becks
02-10-2009, 11:11 AM
We could do with a Nutrition section? So far we do not have a place for the keto / carb debate LOL

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-10-2009, 11:18 AM
Wack Pack coverage of the Arnold! These guys are NUTS and alot of fun too!

-Z-
02-10-2009, 01:11 PM
We need an OT section. And a Mod for it. :rolleyes:

I agree with this!;)

orhochris
02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Might sound corny but I totaly want some kind of MFL. Muscle Fantasy Leauge. Just like any other mainstream sport where guys pick players and make teams and then watch the games and earn points for player performance. We need that here in the IFBB pro circuit and in the NPC national qualifiers!

Would that not kick ass to be able to pick your athlete placing for every major IFBB and NPC national qualifer? Pending how they place at each show you earn points over the manjor contest season (IRONMAN through the O lets say) Winners get prizes money, tickets, etc. We can go nuts with this! Am I alone on this or not?

That would be the tits... I've thought the same thing for years... I mean everybody I talk to in the real world gives me a blank stare when I say Silvio samuel won the iron man... Be nice to have a group that cared about the results...

DECABEATZ
02-10-2009, 06:49 PM
John's grey area since u already have john's q&a

DECABEATZ
02-10-2009, 06:49 PM
*dave's q&a

orhochris
02-10-2009, 06:53 PM

bump to that... and if you ask the same question as someone else or you answer a question that is not directed to you... you're banned...

Bigmorgs
02-10-2009, 07:02 PM
that's what i want: Subscribable podcasts.

strongman....please

to be able to retrieve the threads that contain responses to your posts.

i would beg to differ. please, no mma, ufc or whatever. Let's stick to bodybuilding!

And yes, more jimmy pelechial!

training vids, interviews, podcasts

yes yes yes....

wolverine565
02-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Instead of in the trenches, I want in the dungeon. The first one with john and dave. I want to see in the dungeon with more than just bodybuilders. Strongman, powerlifters, and other atheletes.
Supplement reviews, equipment reviews, new training tech, injury rehab tech, latest on new BB drugs.

zachdg
02-10-2009, 08:48 PM
id love for rx muscle to have a great media section (I.E. in the trenches, dave and john interviews, etc) the only real reason i went to Md website was for the media of dave. Also, Dave, id love a job working for you!!!!lol Im an incredibly dedicated worker!

zachdg
02-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Instead of in the trenches, I want in the dungeon. The first one with john and dave. I want to see in the dungeon with more than just bodybuilders. Strongman, powerlifters, and other atheletes.
Supplement reviews, equipment reviews, new training tech, injury rehab tech, latest on new BB drugs.

YES!!!!!

Bryan Hildebrand
02-10-2009, 10:30 PM
bodybuilding 101 for first time competitors as a series or an article.
where to buy and size posing trunks
posing 101
music selection 101
skin care
tanning
demystifying final days of prep
color manufacturers, color application etc
what judges are looking for
mandatories with photos of right and wrong
how to hide flaws

RudeMuscle
02-10-2009, 10:33 PM
we need some shirts to rock @ the arnold

physique
02-10-2009, 10:41 PM
congrats John and Dave.

Its about time someone made a site (hopefully a magazine again) that is 100% no bullshit! i am tired of seeing Muscletech ads in every major magazine and them having their own articles written by their crack team of so called bullshitters.
if i recall, MD when they first started they would only let companies advertise with them if the products could be tested and a standard was met. that quickly changed due to the allmighty dollar.
I hope this site goes back to those standards. And calls bullshit on the bullshitters!

No more hiding behind anything, get it all out in the open.

as for what i would like to see? hmm good question. John R. is my favorite writer right now, so a weekly "how i see it" or just a weekly blog/thread of him speaking his mind is what i would enjoy!
for Dave. anything to do with drugs. I love how he pulls zero punches and speaks the truth.

You alreayd have the radio and the site, what more do you really need? It wont be long before this site is #1 and people will be saying MD who!

Popeye
02-10-2009, 10:44 PM
hope u guys can cover the world championships.... :D

RudeMuscle
02-10-2009, 11:03 PM
resurrect the rx muscle mag!

HanSoLo
02-11-2009, 12:06 AM
How about getting more Pro's to stop in and have chat sessions once in a while. You guys already hit a homerun with Levrone, but how about getting some guys like Alves, Freeman and some others for chats. Since you are no longer affiliated with a mag Im sure you could pull something off.

Also, having Dave and John throw there hat in on more discussions(once shit gets settled a bit more of course). I love your colums but would love to hear your opinion on more regular discussions.

And more or less just keep doing what your doing, this site is already great and I am sure it will only become better!

royalyork
02-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Just keep doing what u guys do best...tell'n it like it is and keep'n it real!!! Site and Radio show are awesome...so glad you're back and better than ever!!! :D