PDA

View Full Version : Cyclobolon Please Give Me Some feedback thanks guys

Hulk2000
04-03-2009, 03:19 PM
I have heard and seen friends take cyclobolon for 8 weeks and gain 15lb and use a good pct cycle after and keep the 10lb. I just wanna ask you guys if what I'm doing its correct. I'm on my first week of Cyclobolon and so far I have aquired some side effects for example:
just been a bit angry, my sex drive goes gone down, and very tierd but thats probadly because of my high carb intake.

I'm 160 lb 5'6 my diet is 400g carbs , 320g protein, 70g fat and its about 3000 calories to bulk up.

Cyclobolon contains 15mg of superdrol and 12.5mg of halodrol

I'm taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon about 6 hours apart.

Plus I'm taking 4 pills of the liv52 for the liver.

Is there anything else I should take while I'm on cyclobolon I'm mostly worried about the liver damage I have heard that superdrol can do to you.

And Should I also take Milk Thistle or that will make it worse.

Hulk2000
04-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Can you guys give me some feed back ?

JustLuke
04-09-2009, 07:00 PM
The liver damage that people rave about seems overrated to me. Obviously you should not throw caution to the wind and run extreme doses and drink while you are on cycle but taking in a good water intake is about the best thing you can do while on cycle. I have never ran Super but I have ran Phera and people consider that to be pretty "toxic". I am under the impression that your liver has the ability to heal from a good amount of abuse.

Bacon Boy
05-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Having the product absorbed sublingually takes away greatly from its liver toxic nature, you may have some but nearly as much as if you just popped a regular version...