PDA

View Full Version : Kamali's supplement is spiked.

flexingtonsteele
04-03-2009, 04:20 PM
After all the hoopla about his plazmosis product, i decided to order it and give it a try.

And good god, something has to be in it, because it says theres no caffiene or stimulants, but ive put on a few solids lbs in a few weeks and my pumps actually hurt when i train, its a way different feel than u get with any of the other NO products, i really think that fucker spiked this shit with something so people will come back and buy it again.

anyone else try it??

BigAl33
04-03-2009, 04:23 PM
Maybe he's just that commited to giving the customer a great product.??.:confused:

Jason Newman
04-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Ya although kamali is not a great bodybuilder maybe he is a great businessman and made a solid product.... look at him as starting a new leaf... he made a claim that everyone would love it and so far you do... dont make accusations unless you can proove something

flexingtonsteele
04-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Ya although kamali is not a great bodybuilder maybe he is a great businessman and made a solid product.... look at him as starting a new leaf... he made a claim that everyone would love it and so far you do... dont make accusations unless you can proove something

just never felt anything like this before. who knows, there might be something in it, and there might not be. I guess only King knows.

gettnbig
04-03-2009, 04:55 PM
I am going to have to give it a try. I don't get any effects off of most NO products but am always willing to try something new. Its only money. Hahaha

Gerb
04-03-2009, 05:12 PM
After all the hoopla about his plazmosis product, i decided to order it and give it a try.

And good god, something has to be in it, because it says theres no caffiene or stimulants, but ive put on a few solids lbs in a few weeks and my pumps actually hurt when i train, its a way different feel than u get with any of the other NO products, i really think that fucker spiked this shit with something so people will come back and buy it again.

anyone else try it??

you are two days late, April fools was Wednesday.;):D

Northman
04-03-2009, 05:27 PM

anyone else try it??

2002 and before he was a very good bodybuilder. But after that yea...he went to hell.

Chomyboy
04-03-2009, 06:33 PM
you are two days late, april fools was wednesday.;):d
lol

flexingtonsteele
04-03-2009, 06:35 PM
you are two days late, April fools was Wednesday.;):D

wish i was kidding, theres definetely something in there.

desibaba
04-03-2009, 06:45 PM
People on Getbig are saying it might be spiked with anadrol 50. One guy is sending his stuff to get it tested for oxymetholone(anadrol) and methandrostenolone (dbol). It would explain the badass pumps though

Ninja Loco
04-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Interesting..... I'll never, ever go back to OTC products, even ones that sound this good, but some of my clients might be interested. Thanks for the info, bro.

John Romano
04-03-2009, 07:39 PM

anyone else try it??

Please.....

HeavyDutyGuy
04-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Sounds like what happened with the original Hot Stuff. I'd stock up now (King you can send my commission check to... )

lastrep
04-03-2009, 09:11 PM

anyone else try it??

Hi King! :)

philborg
04-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Didn't he and that disgusted guy from getbig talk about some revolutionary new powder supplement on Big Nation Radio a few months back? Maybe that's the stuff.

big.poppa.pump
04-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Its probably packed with fucking carbs. Have you ever taken waxy maize before a workout or dextrose? You retarded pumps. It probably has a carb and something mild like monohydrate. I can talk waxy maize and cmh and get a sick pump. I am sure there is nothing revolutionary about Kamali's supplement.

Truck
04-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Its probably packed with fucking carbs. Have you ever taken waxy maize before a workout or dextrose? You retarded pumps. It probably has a carb and something mild like monohydrate. I can talk waxy maize and cmh and get a sick pump. I am sure there is nothing revolutionary about Kamali's supplement.

I tried it and its decent

flexingtonsteele
04-03-2009, 10:20 PM

it has 4g of carbs per serving and like zero sodium.

like the dude above said about the anadrol, i think that might be it.......I certainly hope not though.

the pump is painful though.

big.poppa.pump
04-03-2009, 10:35 PM
That's weird. I doubt it has any type of ph in it. I wouldn't listen to half the guys on getbig, that's the short bus board.

norway power
04-03-2009, 10:47 PM
Sounds like what happened with the original Hot Stuff. I'd stock up now (King you can send my commission check to... )
Ya it will be a good product for now but wait half a year to a year and it will go down.
It may be a great product but just because of Kamali's reputation, I will not try it.

-BLP-
04-03-2009, 10:52 PM
adrol raw powder not cheap i doubt is that

Dan Kennedy
04-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Feels like deca....
Dan

John Romano
04-03-2009, 11:30 PM
it has 4g of carbs per serving and like zero sodium.

like the dude above said about the anadrol, i think that might be it.......I certainly hope not though.

the pump is painful though.

Why are you helping Kamali with such a transparent scheme? It's so obvious what you're doing - oooh.... the shit is so good It might be spiked, but I hope not! Yeah, right. If he thinks his shit is that good have him send me some. I'll try it. Let's see the if I get a painful pump and insist the shit is spiked.

A marketing ploy like this only works once. At this point it's pathetic....

desibaba
04-03-2009, 11:33 PM
Why are you helping Kamali with such a transparent scheme? It's so obvious what you're doing - oooh.... the shit is so good It might be spiked, but I hope not! Yeah, right. If he thinks his shit is that good have him send me some. I'll try it. Let's see the if I get a painful pump and insist the shit is spiked.

Not to mention if you contact the right people you can get 50 anadrol tabs at 50 mgs each for around 90 bucks (IP brand). If i took a drug id want to know whats in there. Not a it MIGHT be xxx :rolleyes:

disgusted
04-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Didn't he and that disgusted guy from getbig talk about some revolutionary new powder supplement on Big Nation Radio a few months back? Maybe that's the stuff.

Now I know why my ears have been ringin. :D

HeavyDutyGuy
04-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Note- this is why arrogance and being full of yourself isn't good. It just comes back to bite you. He might be offering a good product, but most guys aren't going to take him seriously.

"Rodz"
04-04-2009, 12:57 AM
:popcorn:

put those carbs down mike, lol

bigjim2006
04-04-2009, 01:07 AM

How true you are John!!!

Zetawill
04-04-2009, 01:18 AM
Kind of like being against BCAA's until an advertiser on a website wants to promote them, then all of a sudden they are the best thing on the market......

sry that's been bothering me for a while, especially since it was from a company that has been proven to spike products! It's called morals and ethics! When you are in Texas and tell a hs kid something is safe to take....he should be safe....not me having to call him up and tell him to stop immediately and pray he doesn't get a Texas mandated steroid test (which if he failed he would have lost his senior year of elgibility).

Thanks ALRI!!!!!

M. Vince Goodrum
04-04-2009, 02:04 AM
Please.....

I agree. I read the ingredients and its really composed of niacin and AKG. Nothing special and its not a custom formulation but a standard formulation.

MichaelWayne
04-04-2009, 03:14 AM
The 'spiked' product in Kamali's product, pure BS. Yes, its true. Nothing will give you exactly what you want like 100% Grade A BS. If you put it into a fat burner you'll lose 6% overnight. Thrown some BS in an energy drink, it will run a small city for a few hours. You can even take that same amount of BS, put it into a Test booster and you'll grow a third ball.
Have to give it to King, he is going with only the best BS money can buy. So that pre-workout stuff you're putting down. He didn't rip you off or all the other sheep that fall for such an amazing product.

Jmford22
04-04-2009, 03:21 AM
Kind of like being against BCAA's until an advertiser on a website wants to promote them, then all of a sudden they are the best thing on the market......

sry that's been bothering me for a while, especially since it was from a company that has been proven to spike products! It's called morals and ethics! When you are in Texas and tell a hs kid something is safe to take....he should be safe....not me having to call him up and tell him to stop immediately and pray he doesn't get a Texas mandated steroid test (which if he failed he would have lost his senior year of elgibility).

Thanks ALRI!!!!!

What product was that again?

Womanthrower
04-04-2009, 09:27 AM

Thanks ALRI!!!!!
I assume you're talking about Palumbo. He has pretty consistently been saying when Chained Out has been brought up that you don't need extra BCAAs if you're already getting enough from whey and whole food. I'd hardly call that acting like they're the best thing on the market.

Womanthrower
04-04-2009, 09:31 AM
What product was that again?
It's been internet lore for quite some time that Restore and Jungle Warfare were spiked/erroneously marketed. and the FDA found sibutramine in Hyperdrive 3.0.

Freakonature
04-04-2009, 10:01 AM
Wow I guess his special proprietary mind altering "Delusional" Blend really works.lol!

flexingtonsteele
04-04-2009, 06:14 PM

scheme? oh brother :rolleyes:

go and try it out, then tell me what u think.

Jason Newman
04-04-2009, 06:26 PM
It's been internet lore for quite some time that Restore and Jungle Warfare were spiked/erroneously marketed. and the FDA found sibutramine in Hyperdrive 3.0.
if you listen to the man speak about it... he has tested his products witha third party to ensure that it doesnt happen again...

listen to the heavy muscle radio where he talks abotu the venom being spikerd by the raw ingredients, due ot the fact that they were coming back at different levels in each test that prooves that he didnt add it in during development it came in the raw ingredients from china....:wavey:

big.poppa.pump
04-05-2009, 01:38 AM

No one is gonna try it dumbass

buster12
04-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Spike with dbol? - I think not.... perhaps insulin would be more beleivable. After all, it is kamali we're talking about...

SoxFan11
04-05-2009, 01:40 AM
If it's spiked with anything, it'd have to be LSD. Nothing else would explain Queen Tamali's delusions of grandeur.

buster12
04-05-2009, 01:44 AM
If it's spiked with anything, it'd have to be LSD. Nothing else would explain Queen Tamali's delusions of grandeur.
Lmao! .......bro:beerbang:

Womanthrower
04-05-2009, 04:17 AM
if you listen to the man speak about it... he has tested his products witha third party to ensure that it doesnt happen again...

listen to the heavy muscle radio where he talks abotu the venom being spikerd by the raw ingredients, due ot the fact that they were coming back at different levels in each test that prooves that he didnt add it in during development it came in the raw ingredients from china....:wavey:
get off his nuts.

John Romano
04-07-2009, 01:38 AM

Obviously. nothing said thus far has been convincing enough to get anyone to try it. This thread has been up long enough to have other NON Kamali related people chime in. If his shit was that good there would be a list of testimonials from real people. There are none. Like I said, I'm willing to try it - but I'm sure as hell not paying to do it. It doesn't sound like anyone else is either.

GENESIS
04-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Obviously. nothing said thus far has been convincing enough to get anyone to try it. This thread has been up long enough to have other NON Kamali related people chime in. If his shit was that good there would be a list of testimonials from real people. There are none. Like I said, I'm willing to try it - but I'm sure as hell not paying to do it. It doesn't sound like anyone else is either.

I am going to have to give it a try. I don't get any effects off of most NO products but am always willing to try something new. Its only money. Hahaha

HAHAHA lol!! X2 on the Red parts too lol.

MichaelWayne
04-07-2009, 11:01 AM
get off his nuts.

Well stop busting ALR's nuts then....only fair after all.

evilive138
04-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I just got a pump from reading this thread.

LainaJ
04-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Your welcome!!! I dont have a clue what you are trying to say below.. what is your beef with bcaa's who told a high school kid what ?? sorry it sounds very accusatory but I am not sure who the hell your accusing.

Thanks ALRI!!!!!

LainaJ
04-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Oh and you want to talk morals... i live in texas part time and am totally amazed at what highschool football coaches in texas recommend for their players.. in regards to supplementation... So if someone fails a test it isnt due to bcaa's I can assure you.

Thanks ALRI!!!!!

BigAl33
04-07-2009, 08:24 PM
The 'spiked' product in Kamali's product, pure BS. Yes, its true. Nothing will give you exactly what you want like 100% Grade A BS. If you put it into a fat burner you'll lose 6% overnight. Thrown some BS in an energy drink, it will run a small city for a few hours. You can even take that same amount of BS, put it into a Test booster and you'll grow a third ball.
Have to give it to King, he is going with only the best BS money can buy. So that pre-workout stuff you're putting down. He didn't rip you off or all the other sheep that fall for such an amazing product.

Great Post.

Author L. Rea
04-07-2009, 09:24 PM

Thanks ALRI!!!!!

Wow, idiocy at its lowest. Dude, do us all a favor, go eat some peanut butter.

Hey bright boy, first if we (me and ALR Industries) were "proven" to have, or even believed to have intentionally spiked anything I would be at the Grand Jury stage (like another company owner is at the moment) or in prison...yet we were cleared by both based upon proof during the audit. The FDA and DEA are not nice if you do illegal things. So your lack of common sense is showing son...bad.

Morals and ethics? You have none. That would require that you knew something about what you are running your mouth about before you do so. In your case it is simply Internet libel, and defamation. Care to bet every penny you made/make for the rest of your life I am right?

Second, BCAAs are not hormones. Let me repeat that as you seem pretty slow on picking up the most basic realities: BCAAs are not hormones (Basic HS biology info...you must have failed or taken cooking instead...nope, then you would have learned BCAAs are a food in either class!) and yes, we do STONGLY suggest that teen athletes under 18 use nothing but protein powder (as anyone else but you would know on any board...protein of ANY kind has BCAAs in it or you would die), Mom's cooking and BCAAs supplements that do not have stimulants.

So quit hurting kids with your lack of knowledge and BS. Geez, yeah, failed

BTW: I am pretty easy to find, I live in Texas if you would like to personally tell me all you know about physiology. Great state, good people and one village idiot giving HS kids his opinions over facts.

Sorry Dude, you just made it too easy to clown you after you insulted me and my company simply because you lack education. Let me show you a little Texas kindnes and try to teach you a little and possibly help a few others learn why Chain'd Out is the king of BCAA supplementation. (See next post please)

Author L. Rea
04-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Before creatine, arginine and whey protein ranked supreme as popular bodybuilding supplements, the branched-chain amino acids were the hot ticket for bodybuilders. Today, BCAAs are back on the must-have list of supplements because bodybuilders have found that they work well to enhance muscle growth, strength, energy and even fat loss. If you're not using them, here's your guide to why you should.
THE THREE AMINOS The BCAAs comprise three essential amino acids--leucine, isoleucine and valine. The name "branched-chain amino acids" is derived from the structure of these aminos--each has a forked outcropping that looks a bit like a branch. How essential are these three aminos? Well, although there are about 20 amino acids that the muscles use for muscle growth, the three BCAAs make up one-third of the total amino acids in the body's muscles.
What's really special about these three aminos is how the body handles them. When you ingest amino acids (as individual aminos or as protein), they first travel to the liver, which immediately breaks them down and uses them for fuel if the body needs them for energy rather than for rebuilding muscle and other tissues. Yet, the liver tends to spare BCAAs, sending them directly to the muscles to be used for building muscle or for fuel.
The muscles can use BCAAs, unlike other aminos, directly for fuel. This gives BCAAs two unique properties. First, during workouts, muscles readily use BCAAs for fuel. Second, during rest, such as after workouts, BCAAs are used for building muscle. These are two important considerations when it comes to the timing of supplementation: they make pre-and postworkout the critical time periods for taking BCAAs. ENERGY BOOST BCAAs are readily used for fuel by the muscles during workouts; thus, intense and longer workouts will rob more BCAAs from your muscles. To counteract this, take a BCAA supplement right before you train--because supplemental BCAAs are readily available to the muscle as a direct source of energy, your energy levels will be higher during the workout than if you had not done so.
Besides boosting energy levels by providing a direct fuel source, BCAAs also enhance energy through another mechanism--one that involves the brain. French researchers discovered that during exercise, an amino acid metabolite known as 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) signals the brain that the body is fatigued, causing it to reduce muscle strength and endurance. The amino acid tryptophan is responsible for producing 5-HT in the brain, which the BCAAs, namely valine, compete with for entry. Several research studies have confirmed that taking BCAAs before workouts lowers the amount of tryptophan that gets into the brain, thus lessening 5-HT levels and fatigue. Therefore, BCAA ingestion can help to prevent feeling fatigued during workouts, which will allow you to train harder and longer, encouraging greater muscle growth. BCAA supplementation can also help to enhance mood and brain function by reducing brain fatigue through this same mechanism.
MUSCLE GROWTH Having more energy to train is important, but the BCAA benefit most interesting to bodybuilders is its ability to drive muscle growth. The supplements increase growth by directly stimulating muscle protein synthesis--the buildup of muscle protein (protein synthesis), one amino acid at a time, like building a brick wall.
Researchers from the (University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston) (See, most in Texas already know this) discovered that leucine appears to be the real key amino acid of the three BCAAs, as far as protein synthesis goes. Leucine acts much like a key in a lock inside the muscle that instigates the process of muscle protein synthesis. In addition, this amino boosts insulin levels. Insulin is an anabolic hormone that also stimulates protein synthesis, but via a different mechanism than leucine. That means leucine has a dual effect on protein synthesis. Although leucine is definitely the MVP of the BCAA team for stimulating protein synthesis, your best bet is to take leucine along with the other BCAAs. That's because together, the BCAAs benefit muscle growth by other means as well.
Another way that the BCAAs enhance muscle growth is by facilitating growth hormone. A 2001 study from Italian researchers found that athletes taking BCAAs for one month had higher levels of growth hormone and growth hormone binding protein after exercise. GHBP is important because it acts as a carrier for GH in the blood, taking it to the muscles where it can do its job of instigating muscle growth.
In addition, another hormone that BCAAs affect is the catabolic hormone Cortisol. A 2006 study presented at the International Society of Sports Nutrition's annual meeting found that athletes consuming BCAAs had a significant reduction in Cortisol levels during and after exercise as compared to those taking a placebo. This blunting effect on Cortisol is critical because Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that interferes with the anabolic hormone, testosterone, and encourages muscle breakdown. In fact, numerous studies have confirmed that athletes taking BCAAs have significantly less muscle breakdown after exercise and enhanced muscle recovery. They also experienced a reduction in delayedonset muscle soreness, as confirmed by Japanese researchers.

Author L. Rea
04-07-2009, 09:48 PM

ROFL!!! Well said Bro. "It's been internet lore..." One note though, it was 3 lots out of 171 that tested as contaminated and they were Venom Hyperdrive 3.0, not Hyperdrive 3.0+. (Dr Pepper sued us for the Venom name after 5 years of sales...not willing to fight someone with pockets THAT deep)

Has anyone noted that the one man who claimed that he tested and claimed Jungle Warfare and Restore are/were spiked just hit the grand jury a couple weeks ago for selling spiked raws to several honest companies? Got to love jealous competitors, huh? Again...I am not in prison...or at a grand jury....hmmmm. But he was. I have to add this, personally I doubt he did so with intent. Makes no sense as the compound/contaminant is useless. He is a very bright man in all truth.

We (and a few others on this board) learned the hard way: be careful who you buy raws from and not only test for purity but to also test from a library of known contaminants as well. We do now. Lesson learned and no one is to blame for the error but me and no one is more ashamed. It's a matter of honor and an error like that is simply unacceptable. It won't happen again.

Womanthrower
04-08-2009, 05:26 AM
Well stop busting ALR's nuts then....only fair after all.
How is stating fact to a question that was asked busting balls?

MichaelWayne
04-08-2009, 10:43 AM
How is stating fact to a question that was asked busting balls?

Sorry boss, must have misquoted. It was pointed at Zetawill, the guy that always goes on the attack against ALRI everytime the name is brought up.

I know you shouldn't believe everything you read, but Jebus Christ, sometimes you have to give it a rest!

"Rodz"
04-11-2009, 03:42 PM
wow, idiocy at its lowest. Dude, do us all a favor, go eat some peanut butter.

Hey bright boy, first if we (me and alr industries) were "proven" to have, or even believed to have intentionally spiked anything i would be at the grand jury stage (like another company owner is at the moment) or in prison...yet we were cleared by both based upon proof during the audit. The fda and dea are not nice if you do illegal things. So your lack of common sense is showing son...bad.

Morals and ethics? You have none. That would require that you knew something about what you are running your mouth about before you do so. In your case it is simply internet libel, and defamation. Care to bet every penny you made/make for the rest of your life i am right?

Second, bcaas are not hormones. Let me repeat that as you seem pretty slow on picking up the most basic realities: Bcaas are not hormones (basic hs biology info...you must have failed or taken cooking instead...nope, then you would have learned bcaas are a food in either class!) and yes, we do stongly suggest that teen athletes under 18 use nothing but protein powder (as anyone else but you would know on any board...protein of any kind has bcaas in it or you would die), mom's cooking and bcaas supplements that do not have stimulants.

So quit hurting kids with your lack of knowledge and bs. Geez, yeah, failed

btw: I am pretty easy to find, i live in texas if you would like to personally tell me all you know about physiology. Great state, good people and one village idiot giving hs kids his opinions over facts.

Sorry dude, you just made it too easy to clown you after you insulted me and my company simply because you lack education. Let me show you a little texas kindnes and try to teach you a little and possibly help a few others learn why chain'd out is the king of bcaa supplementation. (see next post please)

owned!!!!

"Rodz"
04-11-2009, 03:44 PM

LOL, Ah Kamala, the greatest in his own mind

sam the man
04-11-2009, 08:50 PM
leave the poor king kamali alone, every man needs to make some living and king can't do anything else making a fool out of himself.
king, mate, get real( i mean get ur head our of your ....) dont be a meatball
we would love to have to you on forum but with real face ,,, so put those oranges away and ( come out , come out where ever u r)