PDA

View Full Version : Morning or PWO

RawLifter
09-10-2011, 05:02 PM
Right now i'm doing 100mcg GHRP2 and 100mcg Mod GRF 1-29 first thing in the AM and right before bed. Now, two mornings a week i get in a real early workout (5AM) so i get up at 4AM, pound some food and leave. Since i need to wait 30mins post injection to eat this would have me wake up at 3:30AM which i don't want to do. Any harm in doing the shots these two days PWO and before bed?

BTW, i love taking it before bed..i've been having some of the best sleeps in years.

GarlicChicken
09-11-2011, 01:02 AM
PWO is fine man. When I do three a day I shoot 1 morning, 1 pwo, 1 before bed. Truth is though, you only need to wait about 10 minutes after injection to eat, as the pulse in GH is already on the rise. How do you sleep with the GHRP-2? I don't know if its the cortisol or what, but I can't sleep at all with 2. 6 is pretty good, and ipam is best for me.

It is awesome before bed, but when I use it 2 or 3 a day I stay tired as hell all day.

Mr.Dedication
09-11-2011, 01:57 AM
I actually love to shoot them post-workout and do some cardio cause even if your bulking you'll end up staying a little leaner and you'll keep your appetite higher. Now when it comes to before bed I'm just like GC...well actually worst. I feel drowsy all day if I use it before bed but it'll keep your GH level higher when your sleep so it is a good thing.

But yeah PWO is cool.

Taylor Normandeau
09-11-2011, 03:00 AM
I actually love to shoot them post-workout and do some cardio cause even if your bulking you'll end up staying a little leaner and you'll keep your appetite higher. Now when it comes to before bed I'm just like GC...well actually worst. I feel drowsy all day if I use it before bed but it'll keep your GH level higher when your sleep so it is a good thing.

But yeah PWO is cool.

I agree with this.

I take mine 3 times a day though