PDA

View Full Version : Giants release plax!!

Koubs
04-03-2009, 04:53 PM
Bad fuckin move guys... come on... He's the only guy who could bail out eli when he continuously fucks up

BigJD69
04-03-2009, 06:38 PM
I am Suprised as well!!!! The have no WR's!!!

JohnnyMuscles
04-07-2009, 01:26 PM
Ya I know without Plax we don't win in Green Bay or in the Superbowl and he caught a lot of Eli' ducks but come be realistic he's going to do 3-6 months in jail he's going to be suspended by the NFL when he comes back. He's def not going to play in the NFL in 2009. He's 31 will have missed a year and just maybe he's lost a 1/2 a step. I think he's a rare talent but they have to move into a different direction.

Koubs
04-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Whatever that direction is, it better involve some receivers, lol....

they're so solid everywhere else, but toomer doesn't have many years left and although I like him, he's not the talent that plax was... steve smith is good, but for short yardage, 3rd down, etc...

if they don't get a deep threat, a big play guy like plax to STRETCH that defense out, they're fucked...

timmytimm3
04-08-2009, 08:50 AM
It sucks to release him, but I think it was the right move. "We" have a lot of draft picks this year, and Hixon already proved he can stretch the defense. He just needs to come down with the ball! David Tyree is coming back after being injured all of last year, and Mario Manningham could prove to be a threat. Boss and Smith have already proven to be reliable. I think it will all work out.

And the defense this year? :headbang:

JohnnyMuscles
04-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Whatever that direction is, it better involve some receivers, lol....

they're so solid everywhere else, but toomer doesn't have many years left and although I like him, he's not the talent that plax was... steve smith is good, but for short yardage, 3rd down, etc...

if they don't get a deep threat, a big play guy like plax to STRETCH that defense out, they're fucked...

Ya I hear you lol. I don't think Toomer is coming back actually which is why we need a reciever bad. Rumors are they may trade a 1st and a 3rd for Edwards from the Browns. They are targeting Hakeen Nicks from North Carolina or Kenny Britt from Rutgers at the end of the 1st round so we'll see!

JohnnyMuscles
04-08-2009, 01:34 PM
It sucks to release him, but I think it was the right move. "We" have a lot of draft picks this year, and Hixon already proved he can stretch the defense. He just needs to come down with the ball! David Tyree is coming back after being injured all of last year, and Mario Manningham could prove to be a threat. Boss and Smith have already proven to be reliable. I think it will all work out.

And the defense this year? :headbang:

Only thing is that Hixon drops the ball a lot. Tyree isn't that great, made a great catch in teh Superbowl that's always going to be his defining moment. Manningham who knows what he's going to be???????? Defense should rock for sure! By the way I love the NFL draft I'm one of those freaks that will watch the entire thing!!!! Lol