PDA

View Full Version : Competition in HOTATL July 11th and 12th

MsGuns
04-03-2009, 06:49 PM
The Event

The First Annual FitSciences Health Exposition and Fitness Championship is a drug-free and all natural competition held on July 11th and 12th of 2009. In hopes of earning the grand prize in Bodybuilding, Figure, Fitness Model, and Bikini divisions international, national, and local fitness competitors will gravitate to Georgia with their great stories of overcoming various diseases and life’s challenges to live healthier lifestyles.
The two day fitness and expo event includes numerous fun and educational activities for both adults and youth to include:

Comprehensive health screenings
Individualized meal and exercise plans
Sample a variety of tasty and healthy food selections
Health strategies for balanced nutrition for middle and high school students
Provide additional alternatives for physical activity with a drug free health and fitness lifestyle to middle and high school students
Fitness and sport combine competitions and demonstrations
Opportunities to interact with fitness professionals from around the world that have overcome significant heath challenges and live fit and healthy lifestyles
Invitation to join the Health & Fitness “Top Achiever” Awards competition
- Will be granted to participants who show the most significant improvement in their health and fitness lifestyle at the 2nd Annual FitSciences Health Expo and Fitness Championships in 2010
Publish a Fitness/Fashion calendar with photography by world-renowned photographer, Robert Reiff. This will give competitors exposure with a world renowned fitness photographer as well as promote the brands of our sponsors for 18 months. Participants will be able to purchase this calendar at a discounted price as well as receive coupons from participating sponsors.
Give competitors authentic individual feedback while giving politic free fitness based results that honor their dedication to fitness and health.
Fitness Divisions & Categories

Jr. Division (middle and high school students)
Bodybuilding ,Fitness with theme wear, Model with Business and sports theme wear.
College
Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Model, and Bikini (may compete in Novice)
Novice
Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Model, and Bikini.
Pro
Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Model, and Bikini.
Event Hosts

Thanks to Emory University, we will bring the community a great health and fitness event.
Life Time Fitness is a sponsor and will be conduct our combine competition for children and adults of all ages. They will also be conduct scientifically based assessments, memberships, prizes, and more. Whole Foods will present gifts and some products from our favorite vendors of organic and nutritionally rich foods. Michael DeMederios, Editor-n-Chief of Maximum Fitness Magazine, brings one component of Robert Kennedy's Publishing to present competitors with an opportunity to get published in a great fitness publication. We are seeking your support in joining these sponsors to help make this important event a life-changing experience for Georgians. There are several sponsorships levels designed to meet your business and community goals Extensive marketing and media coverage will make the entire Atlanta and fitness community our audience. Governor’s & staff, mayor & staff, doctors, lawyers, teachers, entrepreneurs, celebrities, Emory staff, faculty, and hospital staff, Center for Disease Control staff will also attend in support of their event and to cheer on their favorites during the competition.
The Venue

http://fitnesschampionships.com/home/images/stories/Woodruff.png http://fitnesschampionships.com/home/images/stories/WoodruffCenter.png
The Woodruff P.E. Center (left) is the primary workout facility for 18 sports teams, the Special Olympics, the Emory University student body, and faculty. The exposition and competition will be staged within the main gymnasium. International, national, and local competitors will have the opportunity to be housed in country club facilities located at the Emory Clairmont Campus (right).
Our Audience

Extensive marketing and media coverage will make the entire fitness community as well as the entire Atlanta community our audience. Doctors, lawyers, teachers, entrepreneurs, celebrities, graduate students, Emory staff, faculty, Emory Hospital staff, Center for Disease Control staff, high school students, and others will attend. Additionally, contestant’s friends, families, and admirers will attend to cheer on their favorites during the competition.

MsGuns
07-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Bikini Spokesmodel
$2,000 1st - Angelike Psoinos - Tall
$1,000 2nd - Lucy Frith - Medium
$500 3rd - Nyla Nguyen - Short

Male Fitness Model
$2,000 1st - Marc Comar
$1,000 2nd - Washington Candido
$500 3rd - Troy Taylor

Novice Male Fitness Model
$600 1st - Pyriam Haider
$400 2nd - Jason Testa
$200 3rd - Carroll Gaddis Jr. (CJ)

Female Fitness Model
$2,000 1st - Rebecca Lind - Tall
$1,000 2nd - Angelike Psoinos - Tall
$500 3rd - Bridget Flynt - Tall

Novice Fitness Model
$600 MaShara Johnson - Medium
$400 Darcy Schwarz - Tall
$200 Heather Klatt - Tall

Figure
$600 Laurie Dickson Figure Model Open - Medium
$400 Kelly Vargo Figure Model Open - Tall
$200 Leslie McNeil Figure Model Open - Tall

Open Wheelchair Bodybuilding
$600 Nick Scott

Hot Moms
Kathryn Zent Sweren
Jennifer Roeder
Bridget Flynt
Laurie Dickson - Classic
Darcy Schwarz
Ruby Carter-Pikes- Masters

MsGuns
08-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Pics of Top 3
http://www.fitnesschampionships.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=60&Itemid=92

fitmomma3
08-10-2009, 09:13 PM
Nice Cash prizes... but what's with bikini and fitness model getting $2000 and figure only getting $600 that sucks

robert da strongman
08-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Nice Cash prizes... but what's with bikini and fitness model getting $2000 and figure only getting $600 that sucks

T&A sells

fitmomma3
08-10-2009, 09:20 PM
T&A sells
there's T&A in figure lol

MsGuns
08-10-2009, 09:22 PM

They had other nice prizes as well...I believe the WINNER got a shoot w/ Robert Reiff of Oxygen...

Maybe it was a novice class...

robert da strongman
08-10-2009, 09:22 PM
there's T&A in figure lol

there is but not the kind you see in bikini.
most men prefer that. look at the UFC ring girls...they are a popular as the fighters.

fitmomma3
08-10-2009, 09:25 PM
there is but not the kind you see in bikini.
most men prefer that. look at the UFC ring girls...they are a popular as the fighters.TRUE I LOVE the UFC girls lol they always have the nicest bums... okay yeah I see what you mean lol I guess they're juicy bums not figure bums. I remember the Xyience girls that use to come on during the UFC commercials SO HOT!

I still think that's a big discrepency in money though even the male fitness models got rooked too. But if they get a shoot too like Ms Guns said I guess it's not so bad.

robert da strongman
08-10-2009, 09:28 PM
TRUE I LOVE the UFC girls lol they always have the nicest bums... okay yeah I see what you mean lol I guess they're juicy bums not figure bums. I remember the Xyience girls that use to come on during the UFC commercials SO HOT!

I still think that's a big discrepency in money though even the male fitness models got rooked too. But if they get a shoot too like Ms Guns said I guess it's not so bad.

but you have to admire the effort it takes to compete in figure.

yeah i bet the shoot made up for it.