PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Mr O predictions

Hammerfit
09-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Ok, it's that time again. Who will dethrone Jay Cutler? How does Rambod handle the top 2 competitors at once? They say they are close friends, ha, ya know Phil wants to destroy Jay and vice versa. Branch is absent so that leaves Kai, Dennis and Victor, any of whom I think can dethrone the champ.

It all comes down to who brings it on that given day at that given time and those that have been on stage know how easy it is to mess that up!

If George brings Kai in dry and in his best conditioning, no one can touch his mass and detail. But............throw in the human judging factor and all bets are off. It's def Jay's show to lose as it should be. If it's close it will go to the champion. A defending champion must be clearly beat.

mkris7
09-13-2011, 12:21 PM
This is gonna be a tough one. Someone is going to get knocked out of the top five. It's gonna be brutal.

Aaron Singerman
09-13-2011, 12:23 PM
I think you meant 2011...

JohnnyStyles
09-13-2011, 12:26 PM
Just saw Jay's latest video....man....he looks ....like he's ready to film Ripped to Shreds part II

KevinCouch
09-13-2011, 12:26 PM
The top 5 spots could be interchangeable depending on what kind of shape they come in. IF...and that's a big if, they all come in 100% here's how I think it will go. (I really think Phil's physique is by far the best but don't think he will win)

1. Jay
2. Phil
3. Kai
4. Dennis Wolfe
5. Victor Martinez (I hope he comes in shape)

Hammerfit
09-13-2011, 01:59 PM
I think you meant 2011...

Damn I guess I'm not a morning person!

Hammerfit
09-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Just saw pic of Cutler 6 days out......it's over!

Hammerfit
09-17-2011, 10:02 AM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/116550-Phil-vs-Jay-Pics

Judged by what I see here, this is Heaths. His overall conditioning is markedly better than Jays.

HeavyDutyGuy
09-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Typical judging. The symmetrical small waisted guyd got screwed. The Ifbb rewards size and condition. Period.

Hammerfit
09-18-2011, 08:52 AM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/116641-Phil-Heath-Wins-2011-Mr-Olympia!!-Jay-Cutler-in-second

I would have placed Cutler in 3rd or 4th behind Kai and Dennis. Agree w Phil being clear winner.

Mac
09-18-2011, 09:39 AM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/116641-Phil-Heath-Wins-2011-Mr-Olympia!!-Jay-Cutler-in-second

I would have placed Cutler in 3rd or 4th behind Kai and Dennis. Agree w Phil being clear winner.

Phil deserved the win. He just looks so much better than Jay, and I am a fan of Jay.

mkris7
09-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Phil deserved the win. He just looks so much better than Jay, and I am a fan of Jay.

I agree, while he looked amazing, I was hoping that he would have brought the package he had in 2009. If so, things would have been really interesting...but like you said, Phil deserved the win. Phil's muscles have always been super round and it was just a matter of time before he cleared the room and became Mr. O

I still have high hopes for Kai Greene. They said he was 279. I believe if he could come in at around 265-it would be game on :yep:

Hammerfit
09-19-2011, 11:46 AM
I agree, while he looked amazing, I was hoping that he would have brought the package he had in 2009. If so, things would have been really interesting...but like you said, Phil deserved the win. Phil's muscles have always been super round and it was just a matter of time before he cleared the room and became Mr. O

I still have high hopes for Kai Greene. They said he was 279. I believe if he could come in at around 265-it would be game on :yep:

Just heard Dave and Chris both say Kai needs to lose 20lbs! Can you imagine what that would look like?

mkris7
09-19-2011, 12:51 PM
All three athletes are amazing (Jay, Phil and Kai). All three have body parts that after all the hard work and training is topped off by Great Genetics (Jay's width, Phil's round 3D muscles, Kai's freaky back-Lower lat insertions).

In retrospect, Jay looked like a different person Saturday night to get rid off the water he was retaining. Any thoughts on the how he did that (diuretics aside)?

But back to the last man standing. This was the first time I saw all the competitors embrace the new Mr. O. You could see that they were actually happy for him. It was really nice to see that.... Congratulation-PHIL HEALTH.