PDA

View Full Version : DieselXT N2-Burn log by Needtobuildmuscle

DieselXT
09-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey bros, Well I have been given the opportunity to log this fatburner called N2BURN by N2BM.......I will start the log hopefully on monday if I get the N2burn by the end of this week. I am going to run it with Bronkaid to see how it does with it. A few weeks ago I started at 230 lbs and I am now down to around 212.3 lbs...This weightloss I give thanks to a couple of guys that have helped me through my million questions and have been patient with me thank you all of you!..hopefully by the end of this I can go down to 200 or even better yet to 195.....I have my cardio and diet in check, I will start to log progress as soon as I start. Thanks!

daft205
09-14-2011, 02:06 PM
Subbed! Best of luck my man... Sounds like you are making great progress already so just keep that up- looking forward to see how the n2burn treats ya.

DieselXT
09-14-2011, 03:17 PM
Subbed! Best of luck my man... Sounds like you are making great progress already so just keep that up- looking forward to see how the n2burn treats ya.

thanks bro Hopefully by the end of the n2burn ill be down a little more and witht he bronkaid itll do wonders...Bronkaid has actually done better for me than clen

Young Gotti
09-14-2011, 05:08 PM
in for this as well, excited to see what this product could do

NYJetsFan80
09-15-2011, 07:31 PM
Hey Diesel bro whats up man!You should get some real nice results with Nathan's N2Burn!Can't wait to start my log next week Tuesday or Wednesday!Good luck Diesel I'll be following along and CONGRATS on your fat loss brotha job well done!:yep:

DieselXT
09-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Hey Diesel bro whats up man!You should get some real nice results with Nathan's N2Burn!Can't wait to start my log next week Tuesday or Wednesday!Good luck Diesel I'll be following along and CONGRATS on your fat loss brotha job well done!:yep:

thanks bro! thats the beauty of my body It responds quick to diet and training day by day I can see results is crazy.....But How are ya doing bro?

Conrad
09-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Awesome Diesel. Been taking the N2 Burn for about 2 weeks now and really like it.

NYJetsFan80
09-16-2011, 05:23 AM
thanks bro! thats the beauty of my body It responds quick to diet and training day by day I can see results is crazy.....But How are ya doing bro?

I'm doing much better bro with my keto diet and taking my recommended supplements from Abby my nutritionist!My psoriasis is leaving both my arms WOOHOO so I'm, really happy about that think in another 2 months should be completely cured then I'm doing my 3rd cycle which will be Test Cyp/Deca/D-Bols for 10 weeks can't fucking wait brotha!:yep:Keep up the great work buddy and shoot me an email okay Diesel I'll be sending you some pics of me by early next week but remember I've lost nearly 100 pounds so I have lost alot of muscle!Later Bro!

hulk7510
09-16-2011, 08:32 AM
following!ntbm seems like a very good company.i'm making the switch from iml supps and trying these out.lets kill some shit!

DieselXT
09-16-2011, 05:53 PM
Hey guys well I got in the N2 burn and very cool presentation and even got a ron paul thing lol made me laugh its cool....and nathans business card it awsome!......

Im going to start off on monday with this and see what it can do....Ive tried oxyelite pro let me say that shit was strong made me mad though, Lipo 6 black I didnt feel anything, Ive used ECA made me mad but now I am using bronkaid which is ephedra also but doesnt make me mad at all just makes me sweat like crazy which is a good thing and its working....can wait till monday and see what it does along with the n2burn....

DieselXT
09-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Okay guys just got back from the gym I did back and biceps and then 20 mins of cardio, This morning I took 2 N2Burn and 2 bronkaid. After like 45 mins I went to the gym I felt A little thermo effect not much maybe It has to kick in for a couple of days...And no jitters at all which is good....I did sweat pretty good...And weighed myself at around 209 208....I will take 2 more N2burn at 1 pm....thanks...

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
09-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Okay guys just got back from the gym I did back and biceps and then 20 mins of cardio, This morning I took 2 N2Burn and 2 bronkaid. After like 45 mins I went to the gym I felt A little thermo effect not much maybe It has to kick in for a couple of days...And no jitters at all which is good....I did sweat pretty good...And weighed myself at around 209 208....I will take 2 more N2burn at 1 pm....thanks...

Sure will make your body warm up! Awesome Diesel, glad you enjoyed your first dose..it will not be the last my friend :yep:

Kill it bud!

DieselXT
09-22-2011, 04:42 PM
hey guys I havent worked out since tuesday and thats the last time I took the N2burn but man the thermo effects are still their ive been sweating pretty good today and without doing much

daft205
09-24-2011, 08:27 PM
Hey diesel, hows it goin man- any updates?

DieselXT
09-24-2011, 10:35 PM
hey sorry for not having any updates....ive had a hard week have gotten extremly depressed due to some fights with the wife but everything i think seems better and will get back to the gym on monday I did take a dose today in the am and was sweating balls.....this stuff actually had to kick into efffect in me and its doing its work!

DieselXT
09-25-2011, 09:28 PM
tommrow I get back into it guys I was at 212 last week i am at 203.5 my body is fucking crazy losing wieght like an idiot muscle also but i will be on gear afterwards and lean bulk if I can this is very good as for a fatburner and ive not been on it daily....

Conrad
09-25-2011, 09:30 PM
tommrow I get back into it guys I was at 212 last week i am at 203.5 my body is fucking crazy losing wieght like an idiot muscle also but i will be on gear afterwards and lean bulk if I can this is very good as for a fatburner and ive not been on it daily....

I will be back to the cardio tomorrow. I Need 2 BURN IT!

DieselXT
09-25-2011, 09:43 PM
I will be back to the cardio tomorrow. I Need 2 BURN IT!

that makes 2 of us bro! by nov 1st I will be a whole diffrent person honestly i wont lie I was having my doubts on this, just because its not a hyped up company like bsn, alri etc....i mean those have some good things but n2burn is actually very good clean crisp stuff thanks for the opportunity so far!....

DieselXT
09-25-2011, 11:04 PM
and most of the wieghtloss has actually i think may have been to stron depression i am having now its going to kill me soon but until that day I will still give everything I can to do my best for my body and for my wife although she is hard on me I deserve it but all i can say is fuck it and we all die for something.........

daft205
09-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Hang in thee bud- you know what they say about woman- can't live with em, can't shoot em- or something like that, lol. Anyways glad that product seems to treating ya well- keep it up man.

mathew34
09-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Let's cheer guys.. N2burn FTW!! FTW!!!

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
09-26-2011, 07:17 AM
that makes 2 of us bro! by nov 1st I will be a whole diffrent person honestly i wont lie I was having my doubts on this, just because its not a hyped up company like bsn, alri etc....i mean those have some good things but n2burn is actually very good clean crisp stuff thanks for the opportunity so far!....

Thank you Diesel. NTBM IS NOT like the other supplement companies like those you mentioned. We are more concerned with the customer and the results they achieve. We are here for YOU

DieselXT
09-27-2011, 01:40 AM
took one serving at 8 am and still cant sleep maybe i have mad shit on my mind also!

mathew34
09-27-2011, 04:08 AM
Thank you Diesel. NTBM IS NOT like the other supplement companies like those you mentioned. We are more concerned with the customer and the results they achieve. We are here for YOU

AGREE!!!:yep::yep: Needtobuildmuscle you rock!!

__________________________________________________ __
NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com//blog/

NYJetsFan80
09-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Diesel sorry to hear about your depression brotha hang in there my friend things will be better in your future...I go thru the same exact thing Diesel and because of woman particularly!CONGRATULATIONS for the huge weight loss so far bro keep at it bro!:yep:

DieselXT
09-28-2011, 09:12 PM
Diesel sorry to hear about your depression brotha hang in there my friend things will be better in your future...I go thru the same exact thing Diesel and because of woman particularly!CONGRATULATIONS for the huge weight loss so far bro keep at it bro!:yep:

thnks rob, my wife really sometimes gives me a hard time but i play a big part in it i wont lie but I learn from my mistakes and not to do them again....shes in ecuador right now and im here in ny. I will see her on nov but she was being a bitch to me these days i got fed up with the bullshit and told her when she misses me or w.e to holla at me till then I wont do anything its all up to her now....Women do drive us men fucking insane man im telling you....But i am doing everything to be a good man for her.....but for now im just like fuck it....I do want to call her or sms but she will only then know im dieing for her so I might as well not do.....

on another topic lol the n2burn is good shit!....i was 203 on sund i dont know how much I am now I will wiegh myself on monday and see but today i had some white rice with turkey meatballs and some mixed veggies eh not that bad but had some carbs in it wont do much of a damage but I am sad I did it lmao.....cant wait till nov 1st to see how much diffrent i am...I was staking this with ehepdra and now im going to run clen with it at a low maybe 60 mcg mon-fri and see how much more good that shit does!:hmn:

DieselXT
09-28-2011, 09:24 PM
oh and other things im taking is just vitamins, creatine, protein shakes and diet is high protein lowww fat and lowww carbs.....I am losing muscle but Its ok b.c after this I will bulk up as clean and lean and as i can...and will do my first cycle :) I got sust and bolde, wanted enanthate but If its ok ill go with the sust but will see that after thanks guys!

DieselXT
09-29-2011, 03:46 PM
I sweat real nice today! stuff is going good! I will use it again on monday and run it daily..tomrrow I will start clen.....

and today im going to cheat a lil lol eat some crispy buffallo strips with blue cheese lol

NYJetsFan80
09-29-2011, 05:20 PM
thnks rob, my wife really sometimes gives me a hard time but i play a big part in it i wont lie but I learn from my mistakes and not to do them again....shes in ecuador right now and im here in ny. I will see her on nov but she was being a bitch to me these days i got fed up with the bullshit and told her when she misses me or w.e to holla at me till then I wont do anything its all up to her now....Women do drive us men fucking insane man im telling you....But i am doing everything to be a good man for her.....but for now im just like fuck it....I do want to call her or sms but she will only then know im dieing for her so I might as well not do.....

on another topic lol the n2burn is good shit!....i was 203 on sund i dont know how much I am now I will wiegh myself on monday and see but today i had some white rice with turkey meatballs and some mixed veggies eh not that bad but had some carbs in it wont do much of a damage but I am sad I did it lmao.....cant wait till nov 1st to see how much diffrent i am...I was staking this with ehepdra and now im going to run clen with it at a low maybe 60 mcg mon-fri and see how much more good that shit does!:hmn:
Bro be honest with her man tell her the way you feel about her and that you miss her you just got married Diesel you don't want to fuck that up like I do all the time with my chicks.You tell her the way you feel about her and she will love you even more honestly bro.Man if you ever need anyone to talk to Diesel just shoot me an email and I'll give you my telephone number so we can talk I'm an excellent listener bro!ANYTIME!:yep:

DieselXT
09-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Bro be honest with her man tell her the way you feel about her and that you miss her you just got married Diesel you don't want to fuck that up like I do all the time with my chicks.You tell her the way you feel about her and she will love you even more honestly bro.Man if you ever need anyone to talk to Diesel just shoot me an email and I'll give you my telephone number so we can talk I'm an excellent listener bro!ANYTIME!:yep:

bro I told her how many fucking times im sorry but she says shes sick of it blah blah blah,........shes stubborn im just gonna let her look for me when she needs me and misses me shell call me she says she lovfes me but shes fucking stubborn

DieselXT
10-03-2011, 11:47 AM
ok guys went to the gym at 9 just came back and went very good did treadmill and recumbulent bike sweat was good weighed in the am at around 201 i think most deff will be at 190 at the end of the month, im going to watch everything i eat from now until nov. i am not going to take clen I deff dont do good on it and makes me nervous and affects me mentally more since I am in not so good terms with my wife so I perfer not to take it.....i took 2 n2burn with 2 bronkaid will take 1 more bronkaid in the pm around 1 and go to the gym back at around 2 or 3 to do some more cardio.....

Young Gotti
10-03-2011, 04:02 PM
ok guys went to the gym at 9 just came back and went very good did treadmill and recumbulent bike sweat was good weighed in the am at around 201 i think most deff will be at 190 at the end of the month, im going to watch everything i eat from now until nov. i am not going to take clen I deff dont do good on it and makes me nervous and affects me mentally more since I am in not so good terms with my wife so I perfer not to take it.....i took 2 n2burn with 2 bronkaid will take 1 more bronkaid in the pm around 1 and go to the gym back at around 2 or 3 to do some more cardio.....

11lbs by november is a helluva goal....you can def reach that man, we got your back

Hoss06
10-03-2011, 06:44 PM
I love N2BM BURN.

DieselXT
10-04-2011, 11:56 AM
198 today

Young Gotti
10-04-2011, 03:12 PM
198 today

8lbs in 3 weeks, you got this

DieselXT
10-04-2011, 03:17 PM
8lbs in 3 weeks, you got this

8 lbs in 3 weeks is nothing! lol ill get down to less:yep:

Young Gotti
10-04-2011, 04:06 PM
8 lbs in 3 weeks is nothing! lol ill get down to less:yep:

thats what i like to hear, breaking goals is amazing and moving on to the next one

NYJetsFan80
10-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Nice job and log so far Diesel keep up the great work my friend!!!:yep:

Hoss06
10-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Keep up the drive man! #No Excuses!!

DieselXT
10-17-2011, 11:34 AM
on thrus i was at 201 again lol up until today i ate like shit buy my metabolism went nuts went to the gym today a am at 197 or 196 have 17 more days left of the n2burn at 2 pills a day in the am.....will be down to 190 no doubt i have faith in it and in me my problems with my wife will make me stronger and strive for the best in my life and dont let anything fucking bring me down.....we are in good terms well ok shes still confused again but shes scared or nervoous to see me after a long time......a hug and a kiss willmake things fly away with love again. fuck it

Young Gotti
10-17-2011, 12:03 PM
Nice job and log so far Diesel keep up the great work my friend!!!:yep:

this ^^

daft205
10-17-2011, 02:47 PM
on thrus i was at 201 again lol up until today i ate like shit buy my metabolism went nuts went to the gym today a am at 197 or 196 have 17 more days left of the n2burn at 2 pills a day in the am.....will be down to 190 no doubt i have faith in it and in me my problems with my wife will make me stronger and strive for the best in my life and dont let anything fucking bring me down.....we are in good terms well ok shes still confused again but shes scared or nervoous to see me after a long time......a hug and a kiss willmake things fly away with love again. fuck it

Great work in here D! You're killing it man, and you'll hit that goal of yours easily...

DieselXT
10-17-2011, 03:51 PM
Great work in here D! You're killing it man, and you'll hit that goal of yours easily...

thanks and my only goal is for my wife to see me like a new person INSIDE and outside......

data4
10-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Great work thus far Diesel. Just Curious, have you tried any of NTBM's other fat burners and if so what are your thoughts?

DieselXT
10-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Great work thus far Diesel. Just Curious, have you tried any of NTBM's other fat burners and if so what are your thoughts?

thanks my man, no all ive done and am using is the N2burn with 40 mcg clen that i started today...will be done on nov 3 with great results

data4
10-18-2011, 06:32 AM
thanks my man, no all ive done and am using is the N2burn with 40 mcg clen that i started today...will be done on nov 3 with great results

Very nice, I will be following along. Im sure you will love N2Burn.

DieselXT
10-19-2011, 12:27 PM
just came back from the gym had an amazing workout and cardio sesh today! did biceps and my strength went the through the fucking roof today was wierd!.....I am at 195 leaning out nice!....will most deff be around 190 by nov 4th. Maybe 188 if i dont slack off....I did take it with clen yesterday and came to the end conclusion clen isnt for me sadly!...makes me nervous as fuck and cant fuction right i get worried over nothing so i threw out my clen fuck it.....but in all honestly the N2burn is a solid product had my doubts im not going to lie but shows after all it does work!!!!

Young Gotti
10-19-2011, 01:14 PM
just came back from the gym had an amazing workout and cardio sesh today! did biceps and my strength went the through the fucking roof today was wierd!.....I am at 195 leaning out nice!....will most deff be around 190 by nov 4th. Maybe 188 if i dont slack off....I did take it with clen yesterday and came to the end conclusion clen isnt for me sadly!...makes me nervous as fuck and cant fuction right i get worried over nothing so i threw out my clen fuck it.....but in all honestly the N2burn is a solid product had my doubts im not going to lie but shows after all it does work!!!!

glad you liked the n2burn, i've personally never taken clen, but as you mentioned it's not for everyone, my buddy takes it and hates it everytime but somehow goes back to it over and over again

maybe i'll point him towards your log as a way to steer him clear of it

DieselXT
10-20-2011, 12:19 PM
just got back from the gym my stregnth is going up like crazy its wierd.....I found the key to tribulus take it right after working out your muscles will absorb it like crazy and it actually works to some extent!......im down to 193

DieselXT
10-20-2011, 01:07 PM
just ate 2 cans of tuna in sunflower oil with 6 crackers......carbs total is like 38 grams of carbs thats all the carbs for the day.....

DieselXT
10-22-2011, 06:10 PM
I will Start again on monday bros i was at 193 a day ago maybe ill be 195 due to the weekend eating lol but itll go away fast im gonna kill it in the gym next week and the following im going away....most likely will be down to 188 hoping 185 we will see how things go thanks!

Hoss06
10-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Post up pix bro!

DieselXT
10-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Post up pix bro!

will do bro... at end be4 and after no doubt you guys are going to see abig difference!!!!!:yep:

DieselXT
10-23-2011, 02:23 AM
just got back from partying damnnn ate bad today mad rice with pork, and cheesefries and popcorn chicken look so fat in the mirror again starting tommrow hard work 2 more weeks of going to work in the gym!!!!......

NYJetsFan80
10-23-2011, 05:02 AM
will do bro... at end be4 and after no doubt you guys are going to see abig difference!!!!!:yep:
Hey bro how you doing man?!Havn't talked to ya in a while hope everything is great with you and your wifie bro!;)Looking forward to seeing the pics man want to see what results you got from the N2Burn.
Bro I'm making some sweet gains off this Sustanon cycle especially in the shoulders and arms department.Just started PCT and should be ready for another cycle come December 1rst God willing!Email me brotha if you lost it PM me and I'll give it to ya okay...want to know what you think about my next cycle and want to shoot the shit with ya.:yep:Later bro!

daft205
10-23-2011, 02:01 PM
just got back from partying damnnn ate bad today mad rice with pork, and cheesefries and popcorn chicken look so fat in the mirror again starting tommrow hard work 2 more weeks of going to work in the gym!!!!......
Whew, just went all in with the cheat, huh? Lol, no worries man, just get back at this week.

DieselXT
10-23-2011, 08:17 PM
Whew, just went all in with the cheat, huh? Lol, no worries man, just get back at this week.

man it was bad lol I felt so bad after i cheated lol!!!!.....:dunno: tommrow im gonna kill it in the gym as for the whole week also and the next in 10 days i see my wife!! gotta look fresh!!! and new!!!:hmn:

Young Gotti
10-24-2011, 09:29 AM
so fresh and so clean clean

NYJetsFan80
10-24-2011, 02:06 PM
man it was bad lol I felt so bad after i cheated lol!!!!.....:dunno: tommrow im gonna kill it in the gym as for the whole week also and the next in 10 days i see my wife!! gotta look fresh!!! and new!!!:hmn:
Diesel you must be 1 horny mother fucker by this time LMAO havn't seen your wifie in a long time!!!!!:yep:Bro I've been taking this product called Triverex you can find it at Triverex.com and holy shit man the last time I had sex was INCREDIBLE I did it 3 times in 1 night with this blondie and it slightly increases the size of your penis and makes it harder bro you got to try it man it inhances your sex life tremendously!:yep::drool:;);)

DieselXT
10-24-2011, 02:16 PM
Diesel you must be 1 horny mother fucker by this time LMAO havn't seen your wifie in a long time!!!!!:yep:Bro I've been taking this product called Triverex you can find it at Triverex.com and holy shit man the last time I had sex was INCREDIBLE I did it 3 times in 1 night with this blondie and it slightly increases the size of your penis and makes it harder bro you got to try it man it inhances your sex life tremendously!:yep::drool:;);)

lol you are one horny motherfucker man!!! everythread I make has some sex shit in it from you lmao!!!!If i need the push ill take a viagra and push out as many sesiones as I can lol....

on another note.....after my fucking cheat meals from last week i weighed in at 193 be4 the cheats and came back from the gym just now and be4 working out wiehed in at 193 again lol...didnt do much of a damage those cheese fries and popcorn chicken lol.....i took a diuretec tea last night and woke up not as big fucked me up big time.....i have 10 days of the n2burn since i was taking only 2 a day but done feel it much im going to go 3 pills a day and will finish it this week....then next week I will just use bronkaid until thursday and im off the stims for a good 2 weeks if i will watch my food from there as best as i can then ill go back on the fat burners....or who knows what......

daft205
10-24-2011, 02:33 PM
That's good news, bout the lack of weight fluctuations - no harm, no foul- right?

lol you are one horny motherfucker man!!! everythread I make has some sex shit in it from you lmao!!!!If i need the push ill take a viagra and push out as many sesiones as I can lol....

on another note.....after my fucking cheat meals from last week i weighed in at 193 be4 the cheats and came back from the gym just now and be4 working out wiehed in at 193 again lol...didnt do much of a damage those cheese fries and popcorn chicken lol.....i took a diuretec tea last night and woke up not as big fucked me up big time.....i have 10 days of the n2burn since i was taking only 2 a day but done feel it much im going to go 3 pills a day and will finish it this week....then next week I will just use bronkaid until thursday and im off the stims for a good 2 weeks if i will watch my food from there as best as i can then ill go back on the fat burners....or who knows what......

DieselXT
10-25-2011, 10:41 AM
That's good news, bout the lack of weight fluctuations - no harm, no foul- right?

im going to the gym now to do tris and a good cardio...my quads and hams are really starting to seperate it looks awsome!......but i woke up flat as fuck today looking thin....going to hit the gym hard probably down a lb......but going to eat some buffalo chicken after to get in my full meal it wont do harm as the macros will seem to fit in........itll fill me out again....sucks that one day i was looking big and the next woke up flat as fuck....will get back to you guys around 1 o clock

DieselXT
10-25-2011, 01:32 PM
just got back from the gym did tris and 20 mins of bike.....ummm I didnt buy the bufffalo chicken i said fuck it im gonna hold it in.....instead im drinking some tasting protein thanks to species and id rather keep it clean for this week and next!! and im down another lb 192

Hoss06
10-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Keep moving forward mang!

DieselXT
10-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Keep moving forward mang!

thank you my bro I wish I looked like you no homo....but one day at a time ill get there sometime in the future!:hmn:

DieselXT
10-25-2011, 05:09 PM
so I didnt cheat by eating the buffalo strips but I am going to eat some homemade pork ribs it will have barely any fat im going to take it all off cook it with tomatoe onion red peper and parsley and mix in mixed vegetables after....wont be a bad meal i dont think.....all i drank today/ate was 100 grams of protein thats all....so i will eat that meal a little bit later and just for safety to not fuck anything up im going to drink this herbal tea be4 i eat, that makes you poop your brains out lol so the food dont fuck with me lol.....

Hoss06
10-25-2011, 05:18 PM
We all started somewhere bro. Anything is possible.
2006-http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd8d35-277e-4baf.jpg

Just stay motivated

DieselXT
10-25-2011, 05:40 PM
We all started somewhere bro. Anything is possible.
2006-http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd8d35-277e-4baf.jpg

Just stay motivated

lol dman bro i was there be4 all this i look sexy now but not yet where i want to be lol....:p

still have a good 3 or 6 months left to complete myself.......

DieselXT
10-25-2011, 07:11 PM
im going to save the food for tommrow pw....just ate some red meat and some pork but it was lean as fuck the pork i was like chicken breast

but friday i will cheat on lasagna and garlic bread will be my only food for the day and a protein shake wont do harm

data4
10-25-2011, 08:45 PM
I am really enjoying the frequent posts in your log. Sounds like you are putting in some really hard work in here. Are you currently using any other NTBM supplements?

DieselXT
10-25-2011, 08:55 PM
I am really enjoying the frequent posts in your log. Sounds like you are putting in some really hard work in here. Are you currently using any other NTBM supplements?

you know im trying as hard as I can to get in nice shape ive been very depressed these past months and lost alot of wieght with it also!....And no i am only using the N2burn

data4
10-25-2011, 09:01 PM
you know im trying as hard as I can to get in nice shape ive been very depressed these past months and lost alot of wieght with it also!....And no i am only using the N2burn

Got keep your head up man! Times get rough. I have struggled with depression and hypomanic bipolar disorder my whole life and it sucks. Instead of letting it get to you take it out on the iron. Tear through workouts like you are on the killing path my friend :yep:

Hoss06
10-25-2011, 11:29 PM
Got keep your head up man! Times get rough. I have struggled with depression and hypomanic bipolar disorder my whole life and it sucks. Instead of letting it get to you take it out on the iron. Tear through workouts like you are on the killing path my friend :yep:

Not to hi jack this thread. Just out of curiosity, what were ur symptoms for hypo maniac bipolar disorder?

data4
10-26-2011, 06:40 AM
Not to hi jack this thread. Just out of curiosity, what were ur symptoms for hypo maniac bipolar disorder?

Without going into too much detail here in the thread, I basically have cycles (extreme highs and lows, could go from happy to suicidal in a second) but it is something I struggle with within myself. I am not what you think of when most think bipolar. I do not lash out in anger or show alot of the emotions I feel. It also tends to stress me out alot. Almost like extreme anxiety. If you read my contest prep log you can see an example of that. I actually had a stress induced mini stroke (TIA) towards the end of my prep. Alot of which was compounding stress and uneeded stress I created in my own mind.

Sorry Diesel, lets get back to your thread. Hoss, PM me if you want more in depth info.

Young Gotti
10-26-2011, 09:21 AM
im going to save the food for tommrow pw....just ate some red meat and some pork but it was lean as fuck the pork i was like chicken breast

but friday i will cheat on lasagna and garlic bread will be my only food for the day and a protein shake wont do harm

garlic bread :drool::drool: i'm going to an italian family dinner on friday and i'm looking for the bread alone since most italian food is just blah for me

DieselXT
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
today i am totally out of it did not go to the gym i did take 3 pills but dont have the strength to go to the gym....but i am down another lb i can tell

Hoss06
10-26-2011, 02:43 PM
http://tapatalk.com/mu/a6cd8d35-54af-a718.jpg
This

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
10-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Diesel...What is wrong? Why are you depressed?

Feel free to PM me anytime.

What does your diet look like?

Hoss06
10-26-2011, 09:40 PM
When's the last time u had ur test/estro levels checked? I had similar symptoms and had mine checked...came back to 10. Yup ten. :-/
Get them checked bro

DieselXT
10-26-2011, 10:01 PM
When's the last time u had ur test/estro levels checked? I had similar symptoms and had mine checked...came back to 10. Yup ten. :-/
Get them checked bro

Im not on aas though Im natural for now....or does that have nothing to do with it?.....

next week im going away but the following week after that i am going to get a full check up blood and check my heart....I mean all this deppresion has me fucked.....Im over it but when my wife turns to crazy mode it fucks me up....and sometimes i just dont feel right my temp drops, start seeing stars and go into tachycardia.....Somedays I feel that I am on the verge of death....but in all honestly it would be better to die than to live like this!

Hoss06
10-26-2011, 10:37 PM
Bro, take the 10 mins and get them checked.

DieselXT
10-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Bro, take the 10 mins and get them checked.

ok i will when i go away....ill post up my results, and on nov 4th be4 i leave i will also post up my be4 and after pics

Young Gotti
10-27-2011, 09:27 AM
we're all here to help you man, just let us know of anything we can do

DieselXT
10-27-2011, 10:54 AM
I wish my wife wasnt so stubborn and would open up her eyes and leave the immaturity aside......its doing damage to me........

on a side note apart from the bullshit!!! i woke up today really thin compared to the other days by the time i see my wife which is nov4th ill be down to 187 185 no doubt im probably like 190 now......im going to the gym to do shoulders and cardio and w.e else to keep my mind busy might do some back also....my back has lost alot of fat ill post pics at the end of this and you guys can make your conclusions.....

DieselXT
10-27-2011, 10:55 AM
but thanks for all your support! this site has been so good to me along with the people on here!!!!thank you so much!!!

Hoss06
10-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Worse comes to worse take a diuretic and drop the extra water weight

Young Gotti
10-27-2011, 12:12 PM
the gym is a great way to get away from things for awhile....kind of why i started working out in the first place, leave my phone in the car and go into the gym, didn't have to worry about ppl calling or txting me, plus handeling weights, u have to stay focus or you'll crush your face with a dumbell

DieselXT
10-27-2011, 01:36 PM
Worse comes to worse take a diuretic and drop the extra water weight

but ill regain it all back fast in a day?....

the gym is a great way to get away from things for awhile....kind of why i started working out in the first place, leave my phone in the car and go into the gym, didn't have to worry about ppl calling or txting me, plus handeling weights, u have to stay focus or you'll crush your face with a dumbell

well i came back i went in very pale almost purlpe and its due to my worries....i weighed myself i am at 189 188 around there......im all fucked up....hopefully things will change when i see my wife on nov 4th........:cry::cry:...i am just so fucking sensitive....on monday it will be 3 years my litlle brother passed away and im all emotionally fucked!......saturday is my 6 months anniversary but wtf i dont feel good!

Hoss06
10-27-2011, 03:32 PM
D-
Can u have ur levels checked before ur vaca? I'll bet it's low T. Get it checked and get it fixed.
I was in your shoes before and now I'm back to the happy go lucky guy. It saved my sanity and my marriage

DieselXT
10-27-2011, 03:35 PM
D-
Can u have ur levels checked before ur vaca? I'll bet it's low T. Get it checked and get it fixed.
I was in your shoes before and now I'm back to the happy go lucky guy. It saved my sanity and my marriage

where do I go just to a lab?......how much does it cost?

DieselXT
10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
can my wife get something checked as well?...like her hormones to see if theres something wrong with her?....like 3 days ago she flipped the fuck out on me then said im sorry im just on my pms days or pre pms i dont know....and shes still a bitch

Hoss06
10-27-2011, 03:55 PM
where do I go just to a lab?......how much does it cost?

Yup. And idk I go thru my insurance

Hoss06
10-27-2011, 03:56 PM
can my wife get something checked as well?...like her hormones to see if theres something wrong with her?....like 3 days ago she flipped the fuck out on me then said im sorry im just on my pms days or pre pms i dont know....and shes still a bitch

Don't c y not although it could b a variety of things

DieselXT
10-27-2011, 09:14 PM
just got back from my psch......he made me call my wife and she was sleeping shes home....it just says to me shes a little worried about me going and shes nervous......she doesnt hate me....

DieselXT
10-28-2011, 04:24 PM
just ate 2 slices of chicken pizza and some chicekn wings......thats it for me until i go to ecuador!.......i was at 189 i think yesterday ill deff be around 185 when i go there thanks for the support!!! i only have 2 more days of the n2burn then ill use bronkaid!

Hoss06
10-28-2011, 05:51 PM
Good luck! I hope everything works out D

DieselXT
10-28-2011, 08:54 PM
thank you hoss!!! man i am crying now im just mid fucked so badly im losing my cool and temper just fuckin wish i could die fuckin dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hoss06
10-28-2011, 10:16 PM
Why man? What would that solve? NOTHING.

DieselXT
10-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Why man? What would that solve? NOTHING.

it would solve everything I wouldnt be so fucking hurt!......

ritch
10-28-2011, 10:25 PM
^^^ diesel my man, you need to burn one down and get yourself together!

Hoss06
10-28-2011, 10:26 PM
it would solve everything I wouldnt be so fucking hurt!......

Aren't u seeing her in a couple of weeks? C'mon man, get it together. Look how it would effect others than just her bro.

DieselXT
10-28-2011, 10:36 PM
^^^ diesel my man, you need to burn one down and get yourself together!

man im so mind fucked Im going to see my wife on 6 days but im nervous im worried.....shes being like a bitch......but her mom tells me shes a lil nervous also....but fuck her why the fuck does she have to be like that....

Aren't u seeing her in a couple of weeks? C'mon man, get it together. Look how it would effect others than just her bro.

yeah in 6 days but shes being a bitch like i said to ritch...i dont get it......why does she let the nervousness and shit like that get to her....it puts me down...i was talking on the phone with her and i lost it although she didnt notice that i lost it i gave the phone to my dad and he talked to her and w.e.....but my dad got scared thought i was going to like break down the walls......my veins started to pop out and shit im going crazy man! i cant help it she mind fucks with me and im scared to see her i love her but im scared i dont know if i will make it till then!.....and tommrow its our 6 month anniversary i told her i was going to call her and she said " I dont know what im going to say I said ok" like wtf shoudl i do just not call her and be like fuck it? and just send her a txt message?....and not talk to her all these days until i go back to see her?

Hoss06
10-28-2011, 10:39 PM
6 months in ad you're already hair these issues? When's the last time u saw her?
U prob suffer from MSB

DieselXT
10-28-2011, 10:56 PM
6 months in ad you're already hair these issues? When's the last time u saw her?
U prob suffer from MSB

5 months I havent seen her due to cirtian circumstances i had to come to ny but i am going back to ecuador and were coming back together....

Hoss06
10-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Having*

Walterer
10-29-2011, 10:10 AM
really great idea dude!!

DieselXT
10-29-2011, 01:23 PM
SUCK IT!!

That for an idea ^ thats a great idea DUDE!

DieselXT
10-29-2011, 01:28 PM
well i woke up today very late at 12 didnt get good sleep and i see outside its snowing wtf!!??? im ny and havent seen snow in 3 years all that time ive been in ecuador and seeing snow in october is a lil wierd?.....but w,e

on a side note i started getting my shit ready for ecuador talked to my wife said a happy 6 months she was pissed at first from last night then calmed down and was actually pretty cool.....i said i love you she said me too thats a lil better but still feeling down.....well i started trying on my clothes and what do I know it all fits amazing lol no homo....allllll my clothes didnt fit all brand new clothes didnt fit and they fit very nice I was a size 40 in pants and im only 21 lmao....and now I am back to a size 33 very nice i feel so good about myself and accomplished one more thing and was to look good again!....

HappyMil
10-29-2011, 04:10 PM
here is all right !

Hoss06
10-29-2011, 06:02 PM
well i woke up today very late at 12 didnt get good sleep and i see outside its snowing wtf!!??? im ny and havent seen snow in 3 years all that time ive been in ecuador and seeing snow in october is a lil wierd?.....but w,e

on a side note i started getting my shit ready for ecuador talked to my wife said a happy 6 months she was pissed at first from last night then calmed down and was actually pretty cool.....i said i love you she said me too thats a lil better but still feeling down.....well i started trying on my clothes and what do I know it all fits amazing lol no homo....allllll my clothes didnt fit all brand new clothes didnt fit and they fit very nice I was a size 40 in pants and im only 21 lmao....and now I am back to a size 33 very nice i feel so good about myself and accomplished one more thing and was to look good again!....

Awesome news man!

DieselXT
10-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Awesome news man!

thanks my man hoss!! I feel good about myself and look good on thursday be4 i leave I will post be4 and after pics and theres a big diffrenece but 95% of you guys still blow me away but one day at a time I will get to be where you guys are at!.........thanks for all the moral support all of you have given me!!....

Just finished talking to my wife she is happy i am happy we are good and we can both go to sleep very nicely and calm.....she is happy that she found a job she starts monday i am happy for her sometimes I do feel a lil jeoulous that shell be with all new people but then again i think to myself no need for jeoulsy if she married me i am the one for and and she tells me that but my mind is still a lil mind fucked but i just cant wait to see her and she sees me and sees me 45 lbs lighter!:hmn:

Hoss06
10-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Awesome news!

NYJetsFan80
10-30-2011, 04:37 PM
thank you hoss!!! man i am crying now im just mid fucked so badly im losing my cool and temper just fuckin wish i could die fuckin dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dennis man what are you crazy bro thats not the way to go your just starting your life man just imagine all the people and family members that would miss you man including your good friend me Robby!!!!!

I'm so happy for ya that your going to Ecuador to reunite with your wifie bro I really am man hope everything works out for you 2 remember bro PMS is a bitch for a woman it fucks with there hormone levels and can cause personality changes and alot of anger so be patient with her and try to understand but I definitely see your point of view also bro.

Shes going to be soo fucking proud of you brotha that you lost 45 pounds and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to ya thats a HUGE achievement bro I'm very proud of you man!

Dennis theres been times when I was going thru some severe depression man where I honestly wanted to die already but you have to push thru things will definitely get better in your life it has in mine I'm starting my own supplement line business early next year and plan to put up an ad in a huge billboard here in Tampa so I should be rolling in the big bucks by mid next year.You take good care of yourself brotha theres only 1 you man and your a really cool guy thats ALWAYS been there for me and I thank you very much Dennis remember bro LIVE LIFE EACH AND EVERYDAY TO THE FULLEST!:yep::):):):)

DieselXT
10-31-2011, 09:51 AM
just got back from the gym just took 2 bronkaid didnt feel a think eneergy was fucking low and just came back!....weighed myself at 193-192 i think 190 is were im going to fall at.....

daft205
10-31-2011, 03:24 PM
Hey mam great work in here! Losing 45lbs and taking 7 inches of your waist is no small feat- congrats man! Try and keep your head up about your girl, I'm sure you guys will work it out when you finally see each other face to face- long distance relationships are hard and make people act crazy, so just hang in there.

DieselXT
10-31-2011, 07:34 PM
Hey mam great work in here! Losing 45lbs and taking 7 inches of your waist is no small feat- congrats man! Try and keep your head up about your girl, I'm sure you guys will work it out when you finally see each other face to face- long distance relationships are hard and make people act crazy, so just hang in there.

thanks bro its been a nice run with the n2burn! i reccomend it to everyone!!!!.....now i will be running bronkaid with 200mg of caffiene in the am and in the afternoon will use some yohimbine...will run this a coulpe more weeks!......pisc will be posted on thursday thanks!!!......and thanks daft for the support!

Hoss06
11-01-2011, 11:18 AM
Shell be shocked D!

NYJetsFan80
11-02-2011, 05:15 AM
Dennis my main man CONGRATULATIONS on losing 45 pounds and 7 inches off the waist brotha job well done your wife is going to be fucking amazed man!Are you in Ecuador now by the way hows your relationship with your wife did you throw a sex party with her LOL!;););););)

DieselXT
11-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Dennis my main man CONGRATULATIONS on losing 45 pounds and 7 inches off the waist brotha job well done your wife is going to be fucking amazed man!Are you in Ecuador now by the way hows your relationship with your wife did you throw a sex party with her LOL!;););););)

I will be leaving tommrow night!.....im nervous to go.....idk.....i wieghed in at 186 today but its water weight that I lost, cause i didnt eat shit yesterday and the day before i lost my appetite due to my nervousness!..!....As for my wife and I....I am kind of being a dick to her lol....but she makes me act that way lol....:dunno:

Young Gotti
11-02-2011, 12:53 PM
I will be leaving tommrow night!.....im nervous to go.....idk.....i wieghed in at 186 today but its water weight that I lost, cause i didnt eat shit yesterday and the day before i lost my appetite due to my nervousness!..!....As for my wife and I....I am kind of being a dick to her lol....but she makes me act that way lol....:dunno:

time to brush your shoulders off, pop your collar, put on some tupac and up that swagger.....you'll kill it bro

NYJetsFan80
11-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Deisel must be having a blast by now in Ecuador with his wife if you know what I mean!!!!!;):yep::wiggle::bouncy::spank2::nbanana2: :erection::erection:

DieselXT
11-08-2011, 12:40 PM
Deisel must be having a blast by now in Ecuador with his wife if you know what I mean!!!!!;):yep::wiggle::bouncy::spank2::nbanana2: :erection::erection:

ohhhh yesssssssss we are in such good terms now im so fuckin glad!!!! she was amazed to see me!!! she was like fuck you changed so much i said babe i changed everything that I was for the best thanks all!!!!!!!!

Young Gotti
11-08-2011, 12:43 PM
ohhhh yesssssssss we are in such good terms now im so fuckin glad!!!! she was amazed to see me!!! she was like fuck you changed so much i said babe i changed everything that I was for the best thanks all!!!!!!!!

awesome to see everything is working out for you

NYJetsFan80
11-08-2011, 04:10 PM

Sweet!So happy for ya buddy I only wish you the best in life brotha!:yep::hmn:No homo!

Hoss06
11-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Awesome D!

data4
11-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Glad to hear things are coming around!

DieselXT
11-09-2011, 01:00 PM
thanks you all for the support throughout all this time i appreciate it alot!!!!

NYJetsFan80
11-14-2011, 02:50 AM
Diesel any before and after pictures bro?:yep:

daft205
11-14-2011, 08:54 PM
Diesel any before and after pictures bro?:yep:

For sure diesel, we'd love to see some pics of the progress, if ya got em. Btw, I'm really happy for ya that things ate better with your wife- you know what they say -"happy wife= happy life".

Hoss06
01-03-2012, 07:56 PM
How's everything going Diesel?