PDA

View Full Version : A Blog From my Myspace

RealLilSwole
04-03-2009, 09:26 PM
I wrote this last year, and I thought it was funny. Maybe you all can relate. LOL!

Its 0220 and I am here at work.....this is the first thing that drive me crazy! WORK! LOL! Nah...work can be stressful at times but tonight is ok....its my third day in a row and my patients for once are sleeping. But I probably just jinxed myself. ( I am a nurse.)

Why is it when people meet me or they write me here on the ole' myspace, there first question is, "How much you lift?" Really? Does it really flippin matter. And, its NEVER a female that asks, always a male. So, what, do you compare yourself to me...I AM A GIRL! Why you wanna even compare what you lift to me? Other than the fact that you LIKE to be ashamed.

Ok next. Why people put so much weight on the bar that they look like they gonna move something big. Prime example. One day I walked into the gym and there are these 4 powerlifting dudes on the bench press. Hell they gonna move so much, they even brought in the video camara. And NO, I am NOT joking. So, they load it up, with the cam taping......and there is a guy on each side of the bar that lift the bar up for the guy and then very carefully take their hand off.......and then BANG down on the chest. WHAT!!! Now what did that prove?? We need to send that shit to America Funniest Home Videos.

Lets move on to the treadmill. You see people crank the treadmill all the way up to the steepest incline it will reach and put the speed up as fast as it will go and then they hold on with their dear life. Well what an oxymoron...holding on defeats the purpose......why not put it down to a level you can actually walk or run on without having the fear of smashing your face on the rolling rubber. I have seen it too many times...and no matter how many times I see it, IT STILL FREAKING HILLARIOUS!!!

Oh here is another one. How about the guys that walk around the gym with their arms all swole out cause their backs all big....NOT! Ok...unless you Ronnie Coleman or Victor Martinez....contrary to popular belief your arms WILL touch your side...so boys put them down.

And one last one while I am on my soap box. The people who continuously look at themselves in the mirror. Now if you are getting ready for a show and you are posing this does no apply to you. I go down once a month to train with my trainer in Atlanta. There is a guy that walks arounds....stops in the mirror....flexs...and even makes sounds effects.......GOOOSH!

HAHAHAHA

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-03-2009, 09:41 PM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

MsGuns
04-04-2009, 12:36 AM
lol lol lol

I wrote this last year, and I thought it was funny. Maybe you all can relate. LOL!

Its 0220 and I am here at work.....this is the first thing that drive me crazy! WORK! LOL! Nah...work can be stressful at times but tonight is ok....its my third day in a row and my patients for once are sleeping. But I probably just jinxed myself. ( I am a nurse.)

Why is it when people meet me or they write me here on the ole' myspace, there first question is, "How much you lift?" Really? Does it really flippin matter. And, its NEVER a female that asks, always a male. So, what, do you compare yourself to me...I AM A GIRL! Why you wanna even compare what you lift to me? Other than the fact that you LIKE to be ashamed.

Ok next. Why people put so much weight on the bar that they look like they gonna move something big. Prime example. One day I walked into the gym and there are these 4 powerlifting dudes on the bench press. Hell they gonna move so much, they even brought in the video camara. And NO, I am NOT joking. So, they load it up, with the cam taping......and there is a guy on each side of the bar that lift the bar up for the guy and then very carefully take their hand off.......and then BANG down on the chest. WHAT!!! Now what did that prove?? We need to send that shit to America Funniest Home Videos.

Lets move on to the treadmill. You see people crank the treadmill all the way up to the steepest incline it will reach and put the speed up as fast as it will go and then they hold on with their dear life. Well what an oxymoron...holding on defeats the purpose......why not put it down to a level you can actually walk or run on without having the fear of smashing your face on the rolling rubber. I have seen it too many times...and no matter how many times I see it, IT STILL FREAKING HILLARIOUS!!!

Oh here is another one. How about the guys that walk around the gym with their arms all swole out cause their backs all big....NOT! Ok...unless you Ronnie Coleman or Victor Martinez....contrary to popular belief your arms WILL touch your side...so boys put them down.

And one last one while I am on my soap box. The people who continuously look at themselves in the mirror. Now if you are getting ready for a show and you are posing this does no apply to you. I go down once a month to train with my trainer in Atlanta. There is a guy that walks arounds....stops in the mirror....flexs...and even makes sounds effects.......GOOOSH!

HAHAHAHA