PDA

View Full Version : Kre-Alkalyn EFX Pro

norway power
04-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Discuss...

thechampofchamp
04-03-2009, 10:09 PM
THE most worthless supplimet I have ever tried, I tried taking the the regular doce of two pills, then double with 4, then triple with 6, and didnt feel a damn thing not once. Probably could of taken the whole bottel at once and felt nothing. pass on the Flex supps....

norway power
04-03-2009, 10:14 PM
THE most worthless supplimet I have ever tried, I tried taking the the regular doce of two pills, then double with 4, then triple with 6, and didnt feel a damn thing not once. Probably could of taken the whole bottel at once and felt nothing. pass on the Flex supps....
See a few years back I tried Creatine Mono for the first time and it did nothing for me. I'm sick of paying for products that cant live up to the hype. The creatine mono that I used was a Wieder product.

Mass Construction
04-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Wieder product.
:puke:

thechampofchamp
04-03-2009, 10:25 PM
See a few years back I tried Creatine Mono for the first time and it did nothing for me. I'm sick of paying for products that cant live up to the hype. The creatine mono that I used was a Wieder product.

Well creatine mono is actualy a good suppliment, you may just wanna find a better Producer the Weider company lol I get pure creatine mono from optium nutrition and it works well for me

norway power
04-03-2009, 10:30 PM
Well creatine mono is actualy a good suppliment, you may just wanna find a better Producer the Weider company lol I get pure creatine mono from optium nutrition and it works well for me
Might have to because when I used the Weider creatine mono, it did nothing. The only reason I bring up Kre-Alkalyn is because I hear from people that it is great.

thechampofchamp
04-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Might have to because when I used the Weider creatine mono, it did nothing. The only reason I bring up Kre-Alkalyn is because I hear from people that it is great.

I've never actualy met anyone else personaly that has used it, I got accouple of bottles from a friend they were EFX and I went through them both while using them I stopped taking my mono, and while on Kre-alkalyn my gains were little. Everybody responds differently to supps though so hey. Personaly I think 95% of suppliments just give a placebo effect based off their great advertising and packaging.
Whey Protein, Creatine Mono:beerbang:

HOOPIE
04-15-2009, 11:45 PM
Ive used both and mono bloats me like a water balloon and i got really bad cramping. Currently taking kre Alkalyn and my gains are comparible to the mono i was using except i dont have the bloat or cramping.

I would say give it a try and see how it works for you. Its pretty cheap.

Mike the Ripper
04-16-2009, 01:18 PM
I've used Kre-Alkalyn for several years now and while I do try other creatine products because I own my shop and want to give first hand accounts of products I always end up going back to Kre-Alkalyn.

It is unnecessary to buy the All American EFX Kre-Alk, the product is patented by them and they sell to many many other companies. Just look for the patent number next to the Kre-Alkalyn name on the ingredient label, if it is less expensive then buy it.

buster12
04-16-2009, 01:20 PM
I've used Kre-Alkalyn for several years now and while I do try other creatine products because I own my shop and want to give first hand accounts of products I always end up going back to Kre-Alkalyn.

It is unnecessary to buy the All American EFX Kre-Alk, the product is patented by them and they sell to many many other companies. Just look for the patent number next to the Kre-Alkalyn name on the ingredient label, if it is less expensive then buy it.
good tip.:cool: