PDA

View Full Version : Using Multiple Estrogen inhibitors

Zetawill
04-04-2009, 01:09 AM
I have had gyno come up before after a cycle (twice now), but it went down after I started Nolvadex (tamoxifen). I haven't had any signs of it until I started a new cycle and it started coming back up mid cycle. I started tamoxifen and it seemed to actually agitate it more after a week and a half.
I then switched to arimidex.
It slowed and may have even started to stop it. I've read a lot recently on letrozole (femara) and have decided this might be the better way to go.

Which is the best choice (as I now have all 3) for running during a cycle as well as post cycle?

Also, could I combine any of them to get completely cut any estrogen or progesterin build up? Say use letrozole and arimidex or let and nolva or nolva and let?

Thanks for the help!

juggernaut
05-20-2009, 11:37 PM
From my own experience, after i finished an mdrol cycle (gained 22 lbs), I got gyno. I was already on nolva; a friend of mine told me to order arimidex. I'd go with the adex only because from what Ive read, it seems like a cure.

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
05-28-2009, 10:10 AM
I have had gyno come up before after a cycle (twice now), but it went down after I started Nolvadex (tamoxifen). I haven't had any signs of it until I started a new cycle and it started coming back up mid cycle. I started tamoxifen and it seemed to actually agitate it more after a week and a half.
I then switched to arimidex.
It slowed and may have even started to stop it. I've read a lot recently on letrozole (femara) and have decided this might be the better way to go.

Which is the best choice (as I now have all 3) for running during a cycle as well as post cycle?

Also, could I combine any of them to get completely cut any estrogen or progesterin build up? Say use letrozole and arimidex or let and nolva or nolva and let?

Thanks for the help!

Nolvadex, or Tamifaxen, is not an aromatose inhibitor. It is a S.E.R.M. - something completely different--and it should be used in your post cycle therapy (pct) alongside clomid

Aromatose inhibitors are designed to be used during the cycle. If you use letrozole, you must start it two weeks before you even take your first shot. I personally prefer arimidex, or anastrozle, is my favorite.

Run .25mg of Arimidex every day during your cycle to avoid gyno.

There is no need to use multiple ai's in one cycle. You need estrogen to make gains and results from your steroids so you do not want to supress it to the point where it hinders you, which is easy to do with Letrozole.

juggernaut
05-28-2009, 11:05 AM
I didnt know what each did and didnt do; that is because of my irresponsibility to know what the two do.
I didnt even know I could run adex while on, but will continue to do such when i start my test-e cycle. I assume I will need liver support for the test-e, right?

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-01-2009, 04:38 PM
I didnt know what each did and didnt do; that is because of my irresponsibility to know what the two do.
I didnt even know I could run adex while on, but will continue to do such when i start my test-e cycle. I assume I will need liver support for the test-e, right?

Geez:rolleyes:...*slaps forehead*

No. Testosterone injections will have no effect on your liver. The only way you will need liver protectants is if you run oral steroids.

For your own sake, do some research.

The purpose of an ai, like arimidex, is to prevent the formation of excess estrogen. Nolva, a serm, will keep the estrogen from binding to receptors.

These are not candy injections and sugar pills...

Suzy Brown
06-01-2009, 06:27 PM
I don't pretend to know about this type of stuff but I did learn recently that iodine is a natural estrogen blocker.

juggernaut
06-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Geez:rolleyes:...*slaps forehead*

No. Testosterone injections will have no effect on your liver. The only way you will need liver protectants is if you run oral steroids.

For your own sake, do some research.

The purpose of an ai, like arimidex, is to prevent the formation of excess estrogen. Nolva, a serm, will keep the estrogen from binding to receptors.

These are not candy injections and sugar pills...Lesson learned. I've heard conflicting reports about Nolva, saying that it isnt exactly all it built up to be.
So liver supports arent needed when running test-e? That's good news. What about any other supports?

juggernaut
06-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Also, if am bound to get gyno with mdrol; will the same thing happen when running test-e?

Zetawill
06-02-2009, 02:53 PM
Also, if am bound to get gyno with mdrol; will the same thing happen when running test-e?

Possibly so, I actually do not get the beginnings signs of gyno (sensitive nipples) until I'm over 250mg of Test, but the second I do 300, it starts to show up. I never got gyno from ph's before and I've used everyone of them and some without using a Chrysin or 6-OXO post.
Everybody and every compound will react differently.
Aaron Singerman never does PCT, at least the last I checked, and he never gets gyno or even the hint of it (jerk).

StrengthbyGod, thanks for the advice! Loving the Letrozole, but will say it is possible to cut your estrogen too much (like you warned). My muscle gains didn't slow, but my joints seemed a little dryer than normal (popping), which I know is a sign of estrogen getting too low. The way you talk, I'm thinking I got some underdosed Arimidex.

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-05-2009, 10:45 AM
No problem. Good luck. Gyno is a bitch.

juggernaut
06-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Gyno is a muddefucker.
Well, an update on my situation: I did 6 days of adex, and then tapered down to half the dose I was currently on, and it started to work. It's shrinking (slowly). Adex will now be a part of every PCT I run forever.

<~~StrengthByGod~~>
06-08-2009, 10:23 AM
Gyno is a muddefucker.
Well, an update on my situation: I did 6 days of adex, and then tapered down to half the dose I was currently on, and it started to work. It's shrinking (slowly). Adex will now be a part of every PCT I run forever.

Adex should not be a part of your pct, but a part of your cycle. Use nolvadex and clomid in your pct.

GottaGetLean
06-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Adex should not be a part of your pct, but a part of your cycle. Use nolvadex and clomid in your pct.

some ppl take adex a few times a week during cycle and during pct take it daily

juggernaut
06-19-2009, 08:51 AM
fucking gyno has still remained. My doctor says surgery, but didnt know of ways to treat it medically, so I'm taking that with a grain of salt. I went back up to 1.5 mL since it seems to be working now. I just cant believe how difficult this is. I gotta get off this shit. I just dont know why this is still in my system. I'm thinking of going to letro and see if that works. Any ideas? I'm avoiding the knife as much as possible.

SBG, I realized that when i posted it afterwards. Thanks for the input it will be done as I start my test cycle when the gyno is gone.

One thing bothers the shit out of me: Most mornings I wake up and it can or cannot appear. During the day, it's completely gone. Why is that???