PDA

View Full Version : NYJetsFan80 Log Of N2Burn By NTBM!

NYJetsFan80
09-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Hey Bros and Bras!A HUGE thanks to Nathan my good buddy for giving me this chance to log his new fat burner N2Burn!:yep:
Well today I got it in the mail and popped 2 tablets 5 minutes before I had an early dinner felt a little increase in energy which is great I need it and felt the N2Burn thermogenic effects right away sweating more then usual.

I'll post tomorrow and let you all know how day 2 goes...I'm down from 280 to 190 right now its been a long hard road especially on this Keto Diet and craving Haagan Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream LOL but for the last 14 weeks I've only cheated once which I had a big bowl of Ravioles YUM YUM LOL!During the month I'll be taking N2Burn I'd like 2 drop down another 20 pounds if possible and I don't cheat anymore to 170 which would be my target weight.Well anyways wish me Good Luck everyone!

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
09-20-2011, 06:29 PM
Haagan Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream..AGH MAN!!! Please do not say that again..lol

Keep us updated bud

NYJetsFan80
09-20-2011, 06:39 PM
Haagan Daz Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream..AGH MAN!!! Please do not say that again..lol

Keep us updated bud

LMAO Nathan!:lmao::beerbang:

NYJetsFan80
09-22-2011, 05:56 AM
Going on my 3rd day today of N2Burn and have lost 2 pounds so far without any cardio.:):):)I take 2 tablets twice a day with meals and seems to give me a real nice energy boost and the thermogenic effects are there also I sweat like a pig when I'm thru with working out everyday more then usual which is a good thing.So far I'm loving it should be down another pound today when I get on my scale later this morning altho I cheated with a Coke and Doritos last night but didn't over due it.I'll post again this Friday morning so wish me luck guys and gals!:yep:

Young Gotti
09-22-2011, 09:18 AM
Going on my 3rd day today of N2Burn and have lost 2 pounds so far without any cardio.:):):)I take 2 tablets twice a day with meals and seems to give me a real nice energy boost and the thermogenic effects are there also I sweat like a pig when I'm thru with working out everyday more then usual which is a good thing.So far I'm loving it should be down another pound today when I get on my scale later this morning altho I cheated with a Coke and Doritos last night but didn't over due it.I'll post again this Friday morning so wish me luck guys and gals!:yep:

2lbs in 3 days? damn....i like what i'm hearing about the energy and thermo affects

NYJetsFan80
09-24-2011, 03:13 PM
So far 3 pounds loss in 5 days so not too bad so far.:yep::):)Energy is way up there which is terrific and the thermo effects are still going strong!

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
09-24-2011, 07:20 PM
Have you changed your diet or cardio regimen any?

daft205
09-24-2011, 08:22 PM
So far 3 pounds loss in 5 days so not too bad so far.:yep::):)Energy is way up there which is terrific and the thermo effects are still going strong!

Geez! Dropping that weight! Nice work ny- keep it up.

NYJetsFan80
09-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Geez! Dropping that weight! Nice work ny- keep it up.

Thanks daft!:):)I havn't changed my diet since I have a very slow metabolism I do a Keto Diet which seems to work perfect for me but I did cheat 3 nights ago and had a Coke and some Doritos YUM YUM!I do no cardio whatsoever maybe once a week I'll do 50 minutes on the treadmill on an incline just for cardiovascular wise and to show myself that age is nothing but a number.:yep:

daft205
09-26-2011, 01:16 AM
Thanks daft!:):)I havn't changed my diet since I have a very slow metabolism I do a Keto Diet which seems to work perfect for me but I did cheat 3 nights ago and had a Coke and some Doritos YUM YUM!I do no cardio whatsoever maybe once a week I'll do 50 minutes on the treadmill on an incline just for cardiovascular wise and to show myself that age is nothing but a number.:yep:

That's great man- I'm also a little to no cardio kind of guy. Hey besides the n2burn what other supps are you currently using? Also I know you are doing a Keto diet, but what's your macros like?

NYJetsFan80
09-26-2011, 04:32 AM
That's great man- I'm also a little to no cardio kind of guy. Hey besides the n2burn what other supps are you currently using? Also I know you are doing a Keto diet, but what's your macros like?

I take in about 300 grams of protein a day thats without including my Humapro Tablets that I take everyday like 30.Lots and lots of grilled vegetables and sometimes some Quinoa for breakfast or Postworkout which has 50 grams of carbs and like 6 grams of fiber.I also take in a shake a day Speicies Peanut Butter Vanilla:drool: 3 scoops with Almond Milk a good multi vitamin with lots of greens in them like Greens Plus or Green Vibrance and Nordic Naturals Complete Omega fish oils thats it.

In 3-4 weeks I plan on eating lots more carbs like Quinoa after I lose another 30 pounds or so and start a minor bulk to gain back some muscle I've lost daft.:yep:

mathew34
09-26-2011, 05:31 AM
wow..what a great progress and ideas here..:yep::yep:

__________________________________________________ _______
NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com//blog/

Young Gotti
09-26-2011, 09:55 AM
I take in about 300 grams of protein a day thats without including my Humapro Tablets that I take everyday like 30.Lots and lots of grilled vegetables and sometimes some Quinoa for breakfast or Postworkout which has 50 grams of carbs and like 6 grams of fiber.I also take in a shake a day Speicies Peanut Butter Vanilla:drool: 3 scoops with Almond Milk a good multi vitamin with lots of greens in them like Greens Plus or Green Vibrance and Nordic Naturals Complete Omega fish oils thats it.

In 3-4 weeks I plan on eating lots more carbs like Quinoa after I lose another 30 pounds or so and start a minor bulk to gain back some muscle I've lost daft.:yep:

you sure got that mapped, out, sounds awesome

hulk7510
09-26-2011, 12:33 PM
awesome job bro!keep it up!

NYJetsFan80
09-28-2011, 09:08 PM
Thanks alot guys much appreciated!:yep:Today marks the 9th day on N2Burn and have lost 6 pounds so far excellent product that Nathan my friend came out with but all his supplements ROCK!Tomorrow should be 7 pounds lost so far which I'm ecstatic about and all without any cardio just on Keto Diet!:):)Just wanted to say thanks alot to Nathan for giving me this opportunity to log this great fat burner this product is much better then Lipo 6 Black by a mile!Sorry I havn't been up to date but just like my good friend Diesel I've been going thru some depression myself but things will turn around as I'm starting my own buisness(Detoxifictation Program Supplements)early next year God willing!:yep::)

NYJetsFan80
09-29-2011, 05:26 PM
Got a huge surprise for you bros this morning I got on the scale and I thought that it be another pound loss well I was wrong I lost another 2 and a half pounds!!!:yep:So that marks 8 and a half pounds lost in 10 days of taking Nathan's N2Burn and Keto Diet with no cardio!Hopefully I can hit 20 pounds loss by the time I finish the fat burner bottle.:):):):)

Young Gotti
09-30-2011, 09:39 AM
Got a huge surprise for you bros this morning I got on the scale and I thought that it be another pound loss well I was wrong I lost another 2 and a half pounds!!!:yep:So that marks 8 and a half pounds lost in 10 days of taking Nathan's N2Burn and Keto Diet with no cardio!Hopefully I can hit 20 pounds loss by the time I finish the fat burner bottle.:):):):)

8lbs in 10 days....keep killin it man, thats awesome, looks like i know what i'm using when the winter bulk is over

hulk7510
09-30-2011, 11:51 AM
wow!very impressive!great products for sure!

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
09-30-2011, 08:09 PM

Congratulations NY! Customer satisfaction is our number one priority!

Triple Joe
10-01-2011, 01:24 AM

Thats awesome bro!
Im loving the results N2Burn is giving me also. Its some gd shit! :yep:

NYJetsFan80
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Thanks alot guys!:yep::):)Well today marks 2 weeks taking 2 tablets twice a day but I'm still at 8 and a half pounds lost cause I've been cheating on my keto diet with eatings carbs like chocolate chip cookies and pasta with Paul Newmans Tomatoe Sauce YUM YUM LOL.

But today I promised myself I won't cheat again for at least another month thats for sure cause I'm at 188 but I need to get down to 160 which is my target weight then I'm going to get off the keto and start eating quinoa and buckwheat for carbs during the day around this time I should be doing a Injectable D-Bol cycle for 10 weeks then PCT I'm looking to climb to 190 off this cycle but intend to increase carbs slowly so I don't put on any fat any longer too much work taking it off.:yep:

NYJetsFan80
10-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Bros & Bras!:):):)Yesterday I got right back on my Keto Diet and am not going to cheat anymore.This morning I weighed myself and lost another 2 pounds WOOHOOO!I'm down to 186 and today marks 16 days on Nathan's N2Burn and so far I've lost 10 and a half pounds of fat no muscle loss instead gaing especially my arms and delts but definitely have to bring up my legs to match my upper body so its tons of squats!:yep:
I have to say I increased my dosage to 3 capsules before breakfast and 2 more before dinner and still the energy is AMAZING!
Will get on the scale tomorrow morning and let you all know how much more I've lost and remember this is with only a Keto Diet NO CARDIO!;)

NYJetsFan80
10-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Eleven and a half pounds in 17 days!!!:yep::):):):)Got my new Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey chocolate peanut butter yesterday by UPS WOOHOOO Delicious BEST TASTING SHAKE IVE EVER HAD PERIOD!!!:drool::drool:

Young Gotti
10-06-2011, 11:30 AM
Eleven and a half pounds in 17 days!!!:yep::):):):)Got my new Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey chocolate peanut butter yesterday by UPS WOOHOOO Delicious BEST TASTING SHAKE IVE EVER HAD PERIOD!!!:drool::drool:

damn, thats like .6lbs per day....keep killing it

NYJetsFan80
10-09-2011, 05:40 PM
damn, thats like .6lbs per day....keep killing it

Thanks YG!:):):)Cheated last night had a high carb dinner so didn't lose any weight on the scale this morning but this last week should be the bomb wait until you see how much I lose this week I plan on getting back on my keto diet today and not cheating until next Sunday when I treat myself to a Roast Beef Subway sandwich YUM YUM.:drool::yep:
Still weighing in at 186 but plan on being down to 176 by next Sunday hopefully.Well bros I gotta go watching my NYJets on CBS with my family!
J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS!

NYJetsFan80
10-09-2011, 05:45 PM
By the way guys are you enjoying my avatar pic:drool: LOL cause it makes me as horny as a spider monkey LOL!:yep:I went out parting with a couple friends last night and got laid over at her place talk about asses OMFG hers was smoking so I'm on Sustanon right now and was desperately horny so we took a shower together washed her twat and ate her out a few times before we had sex I even tongued her asshole a few times I must say it was DELICIOUS!:drool::drool:;)

Young Gotti
10-11-2011, 10:06 AM
By the way guys are you enjoying my avatar pic:drool: LOL cause it makes me as horny as a spider monkey LOL!:yep:I went out parting with a couple friends last night and got laid over at her place talk about asses OMFG hers was smoking so I'm on Sustanon right now and was desperately horny so we took a shower together washed her twat and ate her out a few times before we had sex I even tongued her asshole a few times I must say it was DELICIOUS!:drool::drool:;)

wow this just got xxx rated in this log

NYJetsFan80
10-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Weighed myself this morning and am down another pound now I weigh 185!:yep::):)Looking to be down 2 178 by this Sunday morning hopefully.
Kind of bummed out due to woman problems and my NYJets on a 3 week losing streak...they better beat Miami Monday night!:):)

daft205
10-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Weighed myself this morning and am down another pound now I weigh 185!:yep::):)Looking to be down 2 178 by this Sunday morning hopefully.
Kind of bummed out due to woman problems and my NYJets on a 3 week losing streak...they better beat Miami Monday night!:):)

Excellent work ny! Dropping them pounds- im sure you'll hit your goal.

Young Gotti
10-13-2011, 09:28 AM

can't help you with the jets....come over to my side the G-Men haha, new york football is in shambles this year

glad to hear the product is working so well for you though

NYJetsFan80
10-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Thanks Daft and Young Gotti by the way your NY Giants won yesterday brotha a huge congratulations and so did my NYJets last night WOOHOOO!LOL.

Well this is my final review of Nathan's N2Burn and I give it a A+ AWESOME product but bro you always come out with exceptional supplements and THANKS for letting me log it here man much appreciated!:yep:I finished my bottle last night and I don't know exactly how much I've lost but it should be around a solid 15 pounds!Didn't hit my mark of 176 by this past Sunday but still very happy with the results...I'm down to around 181.:):)

Wanted to give all my bros who gave me encouragement thru out this N2Burn log A HUGE THANK YOU!YOU GUYS ALL ROCK AND ARE THE BEST!:):)And thanks Nathan brotha youve always been a good friend of mine and I appreciate that man!

daft205
10-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Congrats on a successful log, NY! 15 pounds in a month is excellent- especially considering how much weight you've already lost! Thanks for all the hard word and solid feedback.

Thanks Daft and Young Gotti by the way your NY Giants won yesterday brotha a huge congratulations and so did my NYJets last night WOOHOOO!LOL.

Well this is my final review of Nathan's N2Burn and I give it a A+ AWESOME product but bro you always come out with exceptional supplements and THANKS for letting me log it here man much appreciated!:yep:I finished my bottle last night and I don't know exactly how much I've lost but it should be around a solid 15 pounds!Didn't hit my mark of 176 by this past Sunday but still very happy with the results...I'm down to around 181.:):)

Wanted to give all my bros who gave me encouragement thru out this N2Burn log A HUGE THANK YOU!YOU GUYS ALL ROCK AND ARE THE BEST!:):)And thanks Nathan brotha youve always been a good friend of mine and I appreciate that man!

Young Gotti
10-24-2011, 04:27 PM

jets are on a two game winning streak now buddy

thank you for the solid log my man, glad you saw some solid results

NYJetsFan80
10-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Congrats on a successful log, NY! 15 pounds in a month is excellent- especially considering how much weight you've already lost! Thanks for all the hard word and solid feedback.

Thanks Daft!:):):):):)

NYJetsFan80
10-26-2011, 10:54 AM
jets are on a two game winning streak now buddy

thank you for the solid log my man, glad you saw some solid results

TYVM Young Gotti!Yeah couldn't believe the NYJets coming back to win the game this past Sun against San Diego losing by 10 points!:yep:
J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS!:):):):):)

Young Gotti
10-26-2011, 01:04 PM
shit nyjets....lookin swole in the pic

DieselXT
10-26-2011, 01:34 PM
no wayyyyyyyyyyy thats you robby!!!!!

NYJetsFan80
10-27-2011, 03:47 PM
no wayyyyyyyyyyy thats you robby!!!!!

I wish bro!No thats a friend of mine from Boston his name is Ron Harris.One day soon I'll have a physique like that but I'm much better looking ;)LMAO!