PDA

View Full Version : Test Flu?

smvmuscle
02-12-2009, 01:40 AM
Does anyone have any info or articles regarding this subject?

Lee Penman
02-12-2009, 05:43 PM
It is just the body's reaction to a sudden influx of hormone entering the system. Basically an immune response. Usually short lived.

JG1
02-12-2009, 07:47 PM
This the same as serum sickness?

Jack of All
02-12-2009, 09:52 PM
I have no articles but every time I inject 200mg+ of test I get very hot headed and flush and my head kind of feels extra pressure all day. Next day I am fine. If I use less I do not experience this.

smvmuscle
02-13-2009, 02:49 AM
thanks guys for the response. As i have never exprienced it but a freind just started a new cycle on monday and feel a lil under the weather after his first few shots and was wondering if it was test flu>>> i told him its all in his head

but thought id ask the board members

thanks

militantmuscle
02-13-2009, 02:52 AM
Sometimes those symptoms arise due to impurities in UGL gear. Is your friend taking pharmaceutical grade prescribed by a doctor?

If it is UGL gear, I'd go ahead and filter it to be on the safe side.

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 02:55 AM
I have no articles but every time I inject 200mg+ of test I get very hot headed and flush and my head kind of feels extra pressure all day. Next day I am fine. If I use less I do not experience this.

Bro, that doesn't sound right! 200mg is not even close to a lot per shot... I have done 1500mg/injection with no such symptoms.

Spauldo
02-13-2009, 10:54 AM
All I know is I got a fucking cold and I just started week 5 of my first cycle of test cypionate. 500mgs a week. This sucks

Aaron Singerman
02-13-2009, 11:09 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, but it's just a cold, and it'll pass. There is no need to come off your cycle.

Jack of All
02-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Bro, that doesn't sound right! 200mg is not even close to a lot per shot... I have done 1500mg/injection with no such symptoms.

I am still a noob:D I havnt even done a cycle yet. I am on HRT and my dose is 200mg a week. My first cycle will begin in a few weeks so we will see if I feel any difference with more test and then more and then more... I am stoked:cool:

Jello
02-14-2009, 07:22 PM

Sounds more like anxiety to me. That dose seems kind of low to get that kind of reaction.

chucksm00th
02-17-2009, 12:08 PM
got it once when i did 1000mg in my early years...its does related...if your not used to higher doses then you might get it...over time it shoudlnt happen as your body adjusts

ANABOLIC1
02-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Never had it. And like Aaron, I have done high amounts at once and still not felt any flu-like symptons.

MartyMcFly
02-20-2009, 12:18 AM
I got some stuff that is 200mg of test e and 50 of test prop and I have the area surrounding the shot, about a 3 inch diameter swollen and red and it hurts like hell. I can't even sleep on my back (i shot my left cheek). I'm a little worried, but I read somewhere its normal for the brand (Testoprim-D) from south of the border.

Anyone heard of this? It's supposed to go away in 5-7 days, and most people say its because of the 50mg of test prop. I did mix it with 200mg of test cyp, would that have any effect on it? Damn, I don't know what I did. Probably won't do it again and I still have two ampules left.

DMC
02-23-2009, 04:55 AM
im in week 4 of my first course, got a cold/flu 2weeks ago. It has been fucking cold here in scotland, i think it the test flu has contributed to the overall flu

MartyMcFly
02-24-2009, 01:32 PM
what exactly are the symptoms of this? Does it involve soreness on the injection site and a big bump or welt, whatever they are called?

Aaron Singerman
02-24-2009, 01:55 PM
what exactly are the symptoms of this? Does it involve soreness on the injection site and a big bump or welt, whatever they are called?

Test flu is exactly what it sounds like... the flu. A bump or welt at the injection site could be the beginnings of an infection... or it could be nothing. Just your body reacting to too much BA or impurities in the gear. As time goes by is it improving or getting worse? If it starts getting worse (swollen and hot to the touch), I'd get a antibacterial antibiotic (Zpack, keflex, etc...) and/or see a doctor.

MartyMcFly
02-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Test flu is exactly what it sounds like... the flu. A bump or welt at the injection site could be the beginnings of an infection... or it could be nothing. Just your body reacting to too much BA or impurities in the gear. As time goes by is it improving or getting worse? If it starts getting worse (swollen and hot to the touch), I'd get a antibacterial antibiotic (Zpack, keflex, etc...) and/or see a doctor.

well when I shot it in my left glute, it took about 6-7 days for the lump to come down in size. Right now at , 10 days, there is a little painless bump, it doesn't bug me anymore. The thing is, I took another shot this last monday on my left delt, and I felt I was going to faint, my hearing started to diminish and felt really dizzy like if I was going to faint (I've never fainted but my GF told me that's probably what was going to happen). She did tell me that I wasn't breathing the whole time she was injecting, I felt pain almost right away in my delt and she was puting pressure very slowly becasue faster pressure would make it hurt real bad. What what probably a minute or two seemed like ten to fifteen. After she took the needle out, that's when I felt the dizzines and the loss of hearing (like distant hearing, muffled). I got scared obviously, being my first delt injection. I'm telling you man, I felt I was going to end up in the ER or something. After she told me she noticed I wasn't breathing much, she had me take deep breaths and it all felt fine after a few minutes. Either way I was scared shitless.

Is this normal? Right now, my left delt is 1.5 times the size of my right delt, there is pain at all times, and can't move the left delt much. I'm hoping it goes away like the shot in the left glute last week. Every heard of this?
This is for HRT.

militantmuscle
02-25-2009, 03:05 PM
Is this testosterone you received through a pharmacy?

MartyMcFly
02-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Is this testosterone you received through a pharmacy?

It was a mix of Test Prop 50mg and Test E 200mg. I injected 1cc each time. This was from south of the border if you know what I mean. Hurt like hell both times.

militantmuscle
02-26-2009, 04:22 AM
Sorry man, I wouldn't know, never took Mexican gear. Me personally, I wouldn't get anything else from there just to be safe.