PDA

View Full Version : Every day I'm Hustlin'

barbara.bolotte
09-22-2011, 08:54 AM
So I battled my way to the "O", and even though I didn't place nearly where I wanted to be, all was not lost. I feel like the biggest thing that hurt me at this show is not having the recognition most of the other girls had. In light of this situation I have decided to compete in the Houston Pro in 3 weeks. It is time to start getting my name out there, and what better time than the present! This time around I pan on wearing a solid colored suit (the commentators said that my suit for the Olympia was distracting). Also I feel like I need to work on a smoother routine, work the stage a little more while I am in front of the judges.

I had such a great experience at the Olympia. The girls in the show were so fun and sweet (probably not what you would expect right?) Being able to sympathize with each other over the diet and the training was awesome. We can all relate so well because we have all been through the same moments of weakness and testing of willpower. I am hoping that a top three placing at the Houston Pro will get me back to Vegas for the "O" next year!

While I was in Vegas I managed to squeeze in some photoshoots . I am particularly happy about shooting for Musclemag, with leigh Brandt, Natalie Pennington, and Nicole Wilkins Lee. It was such an awesome shoot, they rented out a ghost town in the middle of the desert for the day. It is Musclemag's first bikini issue, and should be hitting stands in May or June so keep an eye out!!!!

So on to the next one, only 23 days away from my next show, and I don't pan on leaving without a win. I need to redeem myself from the Olympia!
TO THE STAIR CLIMBER....

xox
barb http:///Users/barbarabolotte/Desktop/187083.jpg

The Prodigy
09-22-2011, 10:27 AM
Awesome girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to follow along! Email me......I have some ideas for you!

stephaniewilles
09-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Great Attitude Lady!!! I'll be following along!!!:yep: