PDA

View Full Version : Isolyze sampler packets

GAMEOVER
09-24-2011, 07:55 PM
Does anyone know if Dave puts together individual sampler packets of his Isolyze protein powder? I remember BSN or some other company doing that awhile back so you could try out different flavors of their protein products. I'm currently a full time student and gotta be mindful of how I spend my loot. Just switched from BSN cookies and cream sytha 6 to Gaspari's vanilla myofusion and wasn't too pleased w the taste.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

txhawkeyes
09-24-2011, 08:25 PM
I can tell you from going thru 2 lbs of it, the Vanilla (Bean) mixed in milk tastes as close to vanilla ice cream as you can get. Tried several BSN products, and some Gasperi, and the difference with Species is that doesn't have a lot waste in it. My body uses all of it, and that is evidenced by the lack of slimy waste when I have my
morning constitutional. It isn't all greasy. Your body will use ALL of the Isolyze, and absorb it very, very well. Its very good stuff. Priced due to the quality. It is cold filtered, and pretty darn pure. If you buy this stuff for taste, which it has ironically enough, you are buying it for the wrong reason. It costs what it does due to it being a higher quality of product. It is the ONLY one I have used that my body seems to totally absorb. .... have been using protein for over 2 years now...got a good idea of what quality is. And I think it has NO sugar in it at all...but it still is somehow good enough to taste like vanilla ice cream. Where I train we actually sell BSN, and a Rep of theirs sent me samples of everything they have. BSN is a LOT of marketing...

JohnnyStyles
09-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Vanilla PB Is God Like!!! Delicious!!!

Bryan Hildebrand
09-24-2011, 11:35 PM
I simply prefer the chocolate. now bring us a chocolate/peanut butter and i will be golden.

they just introduced a 50g per serving RTD available in a few flavors.

Wh1teruss1an
09-25-2011, 01:27 AM
I haven't tasted a Species protein flavor that I didn't like. Don't worry about a sample packet, just get a tub, you'll love it. I recommend Vanilla Peanut Butter. It tastes awesome! lol