PDA

View Full Version : IGF LR3 Post workout the best?

007malibuken
09-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Ok guys gonna make a long story short, gonna be using lr3 for the next 4 weeks on/off for the next 6 months or so and I hear it is actually better to use post workout although everyone on here uses it pre workout for pumps etc but Im more worried about results not a pump so can anyone actually post the best method for results????

956Vette
09-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Use when convenient and update later if you learn/choose a preference please :cool:

I choose to administer Lr3 in the AM or pre-workout

Bryan Hildebrand
09-26-2011, 05:11 PM
6 one way, half a dozen the other. I prefer pre as I can feel its affects during my workout. thats the only reason.

RawLifter
09-28-2011, 07:13 PM
When doing bilateral injections do you guys use the same pin or switch? Also do you guys find any problems injecting LR3 IM with a 1/2" slin pin? For those doing it pre-workout do you guys inject then eat? How long between shooting and eating? No fats with the meal? Man that's a lot of questions lol

Anabolic77
09-28-2011, 08:19 PM
When doing bilateral injections do you guys use the same pin or switch? Also do you guys find any problems injecting LR3 IM with a 1/2" slin pin? For those doing it pre-workout do you guys inject then eat? How long between shooting and eating? No fats with the meal? Man that's a lot of questions lol

I just use the same pin and it's a 1/2 in slin. I'll shoot 25 then shoot another 25 in the other side.
As soon as I get done lifting I'll head to the bathroom at the gym and shoot up then drink 3 scoops of torrent and take 10 humapro tabs.