PDA

View Full Version : Triple Joe's N2 Burn Log!

Triple Joe
09-26-2011, 10:30 AM
26/9/11

Hey guys today I graciously received my bottle of N2 Burn from Need To Build Muscle and couldn't wait to get started so I took my first dosage this afternoon before my cardio session.

2 Caps per serve and so far I'm feeling gd about this product!
I actually burned more calories significantly than I normally do on my cardio sessions and before I popped my serving of N2 Burn I was feeling very sluggish.

I def feel I got an energy rush from this product, and I know its too early to tell, but so far so good :yep:

A little background on my current diet:

Was on a keto diet for 7 wks and lost 7kgs, with no loss in strength.
Now I have started to incorporate moderate carbs and have kept 2 cardio sessions in per day, 7 days a wk, weights 5 days a wk.
Taking N2 Burn in the morning per morning cardio, and in the evening before weight and second cardio session.

Triple Joe
09-27-2011, 01:26 AM
Day 2 so far...

N2 Burn def gets the sweat going. During cardio I am sweating more than usual and seem to have increased energy. Tonight will be my first session using it with weights so I'll write back in a few hrs.

Diet so far today has been

Meal 1:
2/3 cup oats
8 egg whites
EFA tabs

Meal 2:
WPI with 1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 3:
WPI with 1 tbsp PB

Diet at start of day: 82kg

Triple Joe
09-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Holy crap!
Talk about energy. I don't know if this is a placebo effect or what but my calories have remained constant, today was a super busy work day and I still had one of the most intense workouts I have had since I've started this diet!

Loving the constant sweating also during training!

Young Gotti
09-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Holy crap!
Talk about energy. I don't know if this is a placebo effect or what but my calories have remained constant, today was a super busy work day and I still had one of the most intense workouts I have had since I've started this diet!

Loving the constant sweating also during training!

glad to hear the energy is kicking in hardcore

mathew34
09-27-2011, 08:55 PM
that's great that energy you feel got it like hell.. LMAO!!!!

:daz::punch::punch::punch:

Triple Joe
09-28-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks guys!

Day 3 and just finished morning cardio.
Still feeling increased energy from this supplement!

The motivation to train has increased also knowing that the product is supporting my leaning out goals!

Down .5kg so far in 3 days!

Triple Joe
09-29-2011, 01:48 AM
glad to hear the energy is kicking in hardcore

Thanks man!
Def feeling the effects during my workouts!

Triple Joe
09-29-2011, 04:00 AM
Thanks Mathew34 i def feel the effects well after I've taken my morning dose!
Not a jittery high either, more a calm energized feeling if that makes sense :)

Young Gotti
09-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Thanks Mathew34 i def feel the effects well after I've taken my morning dose!
Not a jittery high either, more a calm energized feeling if that makes sense :)

oh thats awesome, non jittery energy, i love feeling energized yet not cracked out....keep killing it

Triple Joe
09-30-2011, 08:31 AM
Hey guys this is my 5th day on N2 Burn and so far so gd!

Diet is on point. Im getting in about 6 meals per day and still hitting cardio twice a day.
I've noticed my cardio sessions are more productive and im burning more calories in each half hr period.
Gonna weigh myself in a few days! For now Im enjoying the feeling N2 Burn is giving me!

Young Gotti
09-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Hey guys this is my 5th day on N2 Burn and so far so gd!

Diet is on point. Im getting in about 6 meals per day and still hitting cardio twice a day.
I've noticed my cardio sessions are more productive and im burning more calories in each half hr period.
Gonna weigh myself in a few days! For now Im enjoying the feeling N2 Burn is giving me!

double cardio....nice!...i also like hearing your burning more calories in the same amounts of time

NYJetsFan80
10-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Nice log so far Joe keep up the great work my friend yeah the energy is amazing and the best part is no jitters or crashing!:yep:Can't wait to see how much youve lost brotha!

Hoss06
10-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Post up b4 pix

Triple Joe
10-02-2011, 01:55 AM
Post up b4 pix

I didn't take before pics. Prob should have but I started dieting about 7wks prior to receiving my N2Burn so it wouldn't b from the start.

Ill take a pic tomorrow morning and post it tomorrow! Don't expect anything special. Im only a small runt :)

Just trying to improve day by day!

Thanks Hoss06!

Triple Joe
10-02-2011, 01:57 AM
Nice log so far Joe keep up the great work my friend yeah the energy is amazing and the best part is no jitters or crashing!:yep:Can't wait to see how much youve lost brotha!

I know its crazy the energy u feel while on this stuff!
And def no jitters or crash like other stimulant based fat burners!
Gonna weigh myself in a few days and see. Not too concerned with the scale, all I know is my body seems to be responding well with this stuff!

Once again Nathan brings us a quality product!

Hoss06
10-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Ck my log when u have a free moment!

daft205
10-02-2011, 01:26 PM
I didn't take before pics. Prob should have but I started dieting about 7wks prior to receiving my N2Burn so it wouldn't b from the start.

Ill take a pic tomorrow morning and post it tomorrow! Don't expect anything special. Im only a small runt :)

Just trying to improve day by day!

Thanks Hoss06!

Hey man- we all are in the same boat- like you said, just trying to improve day by day. Progression is what's important, ya know? Log is off to a great start- keep up the good work.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
10-02-2011, 03:40 PM
I know its crazy the energy u feel while on this stuff!
And def no jitters or crash like other stimulant based fat burners!
Gonna weigh myself in a few days and see. Not too concerned with the scale, all I know is my body seems to be responding well with this stuff!

Once again Nathan brings us a quality product!

Thank you for the words TJ. I am glad to have you logging this product. Has your appetite or anything changed? Are you having any Side effects?

Triple Joe
10-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Thank you for the words TJ. I am glad to have you logging this product. Has your appetite or anything changed? Are you having any Side effects?

Thanks!
I find that Im not as hungry throughout the day as i was before on N2Burn.
No negative side effects so far.
Increased energy
Sweat more
Better exercise endurance
Suppressed appetite (especially around dosage times)

Triple Joe
10-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Hey man- we all are in the same boat- like you said, just trying to improve day by day. Progression is what's important, ya know? Log is off to a great start- keep up the good work.

Thanks bro! Appreciate it!
Sorry for delay of pics guys it was crazy busy today I woke up a little late and just managed to squeeze in cardio this morning!
Ill try for tomorrow!

Training is going well. I've decreased calories this wk and thanks to N2Burn my training intensity has remained stable!

Young Gotti
10-03-2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks!
I find that Im not as hungry throughout the day as i was before on N2Burn.
No negative side effects so far.
Increased energy
Sweat more
Better exercise endurance
Suppressed appetite (especially around dosage times)

pretty much everything i personally look for in a fat burner

Triple Joe
10-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Hey guys looking at Hoss06 and his pics its very motivational!
Looks like N2Burn is helping others just like me :)

Young Gotti
10-04-2011, 11:25 AM

yeah def motivation for sure

Hoss06
10-04-2011, 11:49 AM

Thanks man!

Hoss06
10-04-2011, 08:54 PM
10/4 500pm:
2 N2Burn capsules
530pm-began training hammies
550pm-sweating like I've been running from a bear. Love it!'

Triple Joe
10-05-2011, 01:08 AM
10/4 500pm:
2 N2Burn capsules
530pm-began training hammies
550pm-sweating like I've been running from a bear. Love it!'

bro the sweating is crazy!
I upped the ante the other morning and put N2BM Thiomucase on and wrapped my stomach in waist belt! Talk about drenched!!! N2Burn helped me through it though! :yep:

Triple Joe
10-05-2011, 08:20 AM
Smashed through 2 cardio sessions today and a leg workout!
This stuff just keeps giving me energy love it!
Down 1kg in about a wk!

Young Gotti
10-05-2011, 09:30 AM
bro the sweating is crazy!
I upped the ante the other morning and put N2BM Thiomucase on and wrapped my stomach in waist belt! Talk about drenched!!! N2Burn helped me through it though! :yep:

adding in thiomucase, nice addition....def will add to sweat around the mid section and lower back

Hoss06
10-05-2011, 05:13 PM
I always wear a wrap/sweats during cardio. Help bring in the "V" shape

Triple Joe
10-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Been on very low carbs these past two days and feeling a little drained throughout day.
The N2Burn is def helping me through my workouts and double cardio splits!
Felt weak and tired before shoulders today, popped two N2Burn and hit gym short time later and smashed my workout and 30 mins cardio!

Love it!

Diggy
10-06-2011, 07:03 AM
2x cardio = beast

Triple Joe
10-06-2011, 07:40 AM
2x cardio = beast

Thanx Diggy means alot!
Keep killing it bro read your blog today your smashing it!

NYJetsFan80
10-06-2011, 10:55 AM
Keep up the great work Joe!:yep::):):):)Have you gone on the scale yet to see how much youve lost so far bro?

Triple Joe
10-07-2011, 07:21 PM
Keep up the great work Joe!:yep::):):):)Have you gone on the scale yet to see how much youve lost so far bro?

I've lost nearly 2kg so far!
Feeling gd and strength is staying consistent!

Def recommend N2Burn for its energy and fat loss effects so far!

Triple Joe
10-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Was a little disappointed in myself yesterday I missed my second serving as I just hooked up with a new training partner and my training times were put out of whack and the workout with weights alone was running over 1 and a half hrs.
But still did one cardio session.

Already done 1 cardio session this morning and feeling great!
N2Burn getting me to sweat and the energy is amazing!
Down 2kg this morning overall weight!

Hoss06
10-08-2011, 11:21 PM
Was a little disappointed in myself yesterday I missed my second serving as I just hooked up with a new training partner and my training times were put out of whack and the workout with weights alone was running over 1 and a half hrs.
But still did one cardio session.

Already done 1 cardio session this morning and feeling great!
N2Burn getting me to sweat and the energy is amazing!
Down 2kg this morning overall weight!

Life happens man. I honestly doubt that one serving will make or break u. Ur new training partner helped push u along right? So there was that "extra boost" with somebody yelling in ur face for one more rep!

daft205
10-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Life happens man. I honestly doubt that one serving will make or break u. Ur new training partner helped push u along right? So there was that "extra boost" with somebody yelling in ur face for one more rep!

This^^^ you've been making great progress- missing a dose will be negligible. Just keep killing it and you be good to go.

Triple Joe
10-11-2011, 01:08 AM

Thanks Hoss06 I totally agree.
My new training parter is really kicking my ass and I'm loving it.
Its great training with someone stronger, just makes u push harder!

Triple Joe
10-11-2011, 01:08 AM
This^^^ you've been making great progress- missing a dose will be negligible. Just keep killing it and you be good to go.

Thanks bro I'm trying!
Loving the results from N2Burn!

Hows your training going?

Young Gotti
10-11-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks bro I'm trying!
Loving the results from N2Burn!

Hows your training going?

noticeing any specific spots where the fat is dropping faster?

Triple Joe
10-12-2011, 08:10 AM
noticeing any specific spots where the fat is dropping faster?

Def feeling tighter in the midsection and lower back thanks to N2Burn and thiomucase stack.
My legs i always struggle with so interested to see if they come in. They are already tighter though so its going well

Young Gotti
10-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Def feeling tighter in the midsection and lower back thanks to N2Burn and thiomucase stack.
My legs i always struggle with so interested to see if they come in. They are already tighter though so its going well

i def like hearing that the midsection are getting tighter, personally i struggle with those areas.....but yeah the legs are tough sometimes...i have an easier time building up my legs than cutting them down

Triple Joe
10-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Hey guys down to 81kg and feeling great atm.
Energy levels are up and calories are down, so thats a def bonus!

Hoss06
10-14-2011, 08:10 AM
Great to hear!

Triple Joe
10-14-2011, 09:39 AM
i def like hearing that the midsection are getting tighter, personally i struggle with those areas.....but yeah the legs are tough sometimes...i have an easier time building up my legs than cutting them down

Me too bro i struggle with lower back, lower abs and legs.
Def getting tighter, just takes time :)

Keep smashing it bro!

Triple Joe
10-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Hey guys just got back from my morning cardio session.
30 mins on the ecliptic trainer.
As per normal, sweating like crazy! :)

This N2Burn is just, simply put a really gd fat burner!
It doesn't make u crash after taking it hrs later so Im loving the constant stream of energy its giving me!

Gonna hit shoulders,abs and more cardio tonite!

Hoss06
10-16-2011, 01:41 AM
Awesome man!!
Here's some motivation for ya ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTi4ONNcn-A&sns=em

Triple Joe
10-16-2011, 04:19 PM
Awesome man!!

Luv it bro!
Motivation at its best lol :)

Hoss06
10-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Ya it's like pizza - cant stop at one slice; can't watch just once

daft205
10-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Awesome man!!

Nice vid! Gotta love that broads training attire, lol..

Triple Joe
10-18-2011, 09:17 AM
I only have a few serves of N2Burn left and Im disappointed...
Disappointed that the bottle is nearly empty and I want more!!! :)

This has been by far one of the best experiences Ive had with a fat burner.

- No jitters
- Sustained energy
- Sweating like crazy
- No nausea

Young Gotti
10-18-2011, 09:39 AM

- No jitters
- Sustained energy
- Sweating like crazy
- No nausea

all very important things when looking into getting yourself a good fat burner

Triple Joe
10-19-2011, 05:19 AM
[/B]

all very important things when looking into getting yourself a good fat burner

Thats the truth Gotti!
Its so hard to find a product that covers all bases like that!:yep:

Young Gotti
10-19-2011, 09:34 AM
the nausea part actually is really good.....one of my previous favorite fat burners worked great....but the first two days and randomly would make me feel like death....one of those days when you have energy but feel like crap, you just want to lay down and die but can't....so you pace all day long

glad the ingriedents in this don't do this to you

NYJetsFan80
10-19-2011, 09:46 AM

- No jitters
- Sustained energy
- Sweating like crazy
- No nausea

Yeah me 2 Joe it sucks that I finished my bottle 2 days ago miss the energy but I'll continiue 2 lose the weight without it.Joe are you on a Keto Diet bro like me cause man I miss my carbs badly and now without the N2Burn no energy man it blows.

Hey Hoss that Larissa IS SMOKING HOT BROTHA OMFG how can you workout in a gym with her training in it honestly SHES FUCKING GORGEOUS AND WHAT LEGS ON HER I loved it when she was doing leg presses!!!:yep::hugme::drool::flowers::hmn:

Triple Joe
10-20-2011, 12:33 AM
Yeah me 2 Joe it sucks that I finished my bottle 2 days ago miss the energy but I'll continiue 2 lose the weight without it.Joe are you on a Keto Diet bro like me cause man I miss my carbs badly and now without the N2Burn no energy man it blows.

Hey Hoss that Larissa IS SMOKING HOT BROTHA OMFG how can you workout in a gym with her training in it honestly SHES FUCKING GORGEOUS AND WHAT LEGS ON HER I loved it when she was doing leg presses!!!:yep::hugme::drool::flowers::hmn:

lol yeah Im not looking forward to when I finish the bottle which is actually tomorrow :byeb:
Not on a keto diet atm. Switched to having carbs at breakfast after cardio, and once more before training. Not large amounts. Like 40g a serving not including fibrous carbs.
Thats another reason I loved N2Burn. I added carbs and still lost weight fast! :yep:

Triple Joe
10-21-2011, 10:13 AM
FINAL REVIEW

After finishing my bottle of N2Burn I can safely say its been a great experience with a great product!
During the course of the bottle I have dropped 3kg, strength has increased believe it or not, and never once did I have a feeling of jitters or unrest!
No crashing, no upset stomach.
The sweating and energy were unreal and Im actually sad that its over!

It is a product I would recommend to any serious person looking for a fat burner that produces results!
Great job N2BM!
Thanks Nathan for the opportunity to log this awesome product! :)

Young Gotti
10-21-2011, 11:55 AM
FINAL REVIEW

After finishing my bottle of N2Burn I can safely say its been a great experience with a great product!
During the course of the bottle I have dropped 3kg, strength has increased believe it or not, and never once did I have a feeling of jitters or unrest!

It is a product I would recommend to any serious person looking for a fat burner that produces results!
Great job N2BM!

thank you for the review man, glad you enjoyed your experience

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
10-21-2011, 02:53 PM
FINAL REVIEW

Great job N2BM!
Let others know of your success with this.

Thank you TJ!

Triple Joe
10-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Let others know of your success with this.

Thank you TJ!

No thank u!
I have been trust me.
Was talking to my local supplement distributor and he looked up your site.
Seemed impressed with N2Burn and other products.
:yep:

Triple Joe
10-22-2011, 11:21 AM
Im def ordering another bottle next wk when i get paid!
N2Burn is the best!
I am now enjoying my weekly cheat meal (a little bigger tonite after 12 wks of dieting total and setting a mini goal of hitting it hard till I finished my log!)
Back on he diet tomorrow! And soon back on N2Burn! :)

Young Gotti
10-23-2011, 11:49 AM
Im def ordering another bottle next wk when i get paid!
N2Burn is the best!
I am now enjoying my weekly cheat meal (a little bigger tonite after 12 wks of dieting total and setting a mini goal of hitting it hard till I finished my log!)
Back on he diet tomorrow! And soon back on N2Burn! :)

cheat meal? nah, think of it as a reward meal for killing it in this log...enjoy it man, you deserve it

daft205
10-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Nice review! Great job with this log TJ, I'm glad it was successful for you and that you were able to reach your goals. Thanks for all your hard work!

FINAL REVIEW

Great job N2BM!