PDA

View Full Version : Species Fiberlyze

charlie
04-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Man I just started taking Fiberlyze (my first ever Species product) and I've been taking the best dumps of my life.
That alone is worth the price of admission :D

Curt James
04-04-2009, 06:42 PM
LMAO :D

Fruit Punch changed my life. lol

Fiberlyze is the bomb. I ran out of the Species supp and picked up some Benefiber at the local Target store instead.

Dave's product is absolutely no joke. Kudos to Palumbo and company for a supplement that truly "produces results!" :rolleyes:

apex23
04-04-2009, 08:33 PM
It is a great product.

BrandonBass
04-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Man I just started taking Fiberlyze (my first ever Species product) and I've been taking the best dumps of my life.
That alone is worth the price of admission :D

LOL! It is a great product as I believe all of them are. Dave did a great job with the Species line...

jjjohns_10
04-04-2009, 09:01 PM
All i gotta say is HOLY CRAP (no pun intended lol)! I know exacty what you mean guys. Fiberlyze has turned what was once a tedious chore, into a high point of my days. After i'm done in the 'jon' while using this stuff, i feel like i just chugged a Full Throttle energy drinks because my demeanour and energy are through the roof.

To Dave and Species Nutrition (Cling)!!!

preese
04-04-2009, 09:05 PM
I agree totally with both postings. Really gets those protein poops moving through you. I've taken to adding a couple of scoops of Superfood with my morning gulp. Lately I've added just a few ounces of POM Wonderful to it too, really makes fruit punch tasty! Finally, a lesson learned. When I initially started using Fiberlyze, I filled up a glass about 3/4 full and added my scoop and then mixed with a spoon. Never really felt that worked well, a lot left on the sides of the glass, etc. It then dawned on me to just use a shaker cup and all is well and easier clean up too.

Curt James
04-04-2009, 09:07 PM
I agree totally with both postings. Really gets those protein poops moving through you. I've taken to adding a couple of scoops of Superfood with my morning gulp. Lately I've added just a few ounces of POM Wonderful to it too, really makes fruit punch tasty! Finally, a lesson learned. When I initially started using Fiberlyze, I filled up a glass about 3/4 full and added my scoop and then mixed with a spoon. Never really felt that worked well, a lot left on the sides of the glass, etc. It then dawned on me to just use a shaker cup and all is well and easier clean up too.

I use a shaker cup, too, however I take a second pass by pouring more water into the empty cup, shaking it, and drinking that as well.

Mercury
04-04-2009, 10:14 PM
I use a shaker cup, too, however I take a second pass by pouring more water into the empty cup, shaking it, and drinking that as well.

^I do that with my various shakes as well. :)

Sandpig
04-05-2009, 07:58 AM
It's the only way to get it all.

jphillips17
04-05-2009, 09:27 AM
I just got my bottle of fiberlyze, did i read somewhere that you take it before meal 1 and after your last meal? is that how you guys do it?

TPT
04-05-2009, 11:07 PM
damn i want those awesome bowel movements too! lol. gotta try fiberlyze.

charlie
04-06-2009, 01:23 AM
I just got my bottle of fiberlyze, did i read somewhere that you take it before meal 1 and after your last meal? is that how you guys do it?

Well I just started, so I've only been taking it once a day at night after my last meal.

pumpiron_rj
04-06-2009, 06:49 AM
I can't live without my FIBERLYZE!!:bowdown::headbang:

Koubs
04-06-2009, 11:54 PM
I have no problems with my dumps... in fact, i just took a fantastic dump without even using fiberlyze! lol, I'm sure it's a great product tho

Curt James
04-06-2009, 11:59 PM

Once a day was all I ever took but I'm sure more would work, too.

Curt James
04-07-2009, 12:07 AM

It's the only way to get it all.

My peeps! :beerbang:

:)

(swish, swish)

john koenig
04-07-2009, 06:57 AM
Mix a scoop of Fiberlyze into your morning oatmeal along with protein powder, BCAA powder, flax seed, and whatever else you have with it. Also mixes nicely into no-fat cottage cheese! My wife and I have been addicted since Fiberlyze came onto the market!