PDA

View Full Version : Katertot's Training Journal

katertot
10-05-2011, 10:37 PM
I have been lurking all over your training journals, so I figured I'd make it fair and put up one of my own :) I can't promise it will be interesting, but here it is!
A little background- as a child all through high school, I was pretty active. I was a gymnast for years, and then spent pretty much every day of the week after school from Jr high to high school playing basketball or soccer. After high school was over, I started "working out" at a gym. I use this term loosely, because looking back, what I was doing was NOT working out. I was a leg-workout-only-cardio-queen (even though you can't really tell that by the picture!). Fast forward a couple years later, and I was enlightened. I actually began picking up weights. Fast forward again to the end of last year (the first pic), and I started training with a vengeance and an actual goal in mind. By April, I had actually put on some muscle, and by July began prep for my first competition (second photo). I am happy to have gotten my first competition out of my system- but am not satisfied with what I brought to the stage. For one, the posing needs work, and I am working on that. Secondly, where did all my size go! I am working on that too :) My first prep was with a trainer who competed, but I don't think really specialized in actually putting other girls on the stage. Long story, but I am not working with her anymore. Unfortunately, I did not find a coach for this second show (5 weeks from the last one), so I am doing it on my own. Since I committed to it I am finishing it out, but the next show I do, I am doing my homework and getting me a bonafide coach!

katertot
10-05-2011, 10:52 PM
So some stats- my competition was 09/24/11, and I was at 112lbs, about 12% bodyfat. I am 5'4". I really think that my metabolism needs some TLC after that show. The diet given to me was a little over 1000 calories, 16-56-28 (C/P/F) approx. Prior to beginning prep, I was at about 40-40-20, and putting on size without any noticeable increase in bodyfat. So I am not sure why the drastic cut in carbs, but I trusted. I lost a lot of size (wish I had a pre-prep pic!) Since that show, I have been very slowly upping my carbs. I am retaining a little water by the evening, but according to the calipers (how I have been measuring) there has been no change in bodyfat. Phew! I feel 100 times stronger too- broke several PRs this week. Going HEAVY (for me at least) and loving it. My body seems to really be responding. As long as I can keep that up and add a little size or at least maintain before the next show, and get my legs/glutes to lean out more, I will feel a lot better. Right now I am at about 1300-1400 calories, and my macros are at 35-50-15. My concern is that is too high of a jump in carbs too fast. I am really paying attention to my body though, so I guess we shall see! Last week I was at about 25% carbs and a little higher fats.

The Prodigy
10-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Everytime I read your name....I crack up!!! Especially how you got it!

stephaniewilles
10-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Welcome to RX!!! Good luck with this lone contest prep for your second show!!!
This is a great source of information and support! :yep:
Having the right coach is key hope you find one that fits you!

katt981
10-06-2011, 04:52 PM
how did you get that name, anyway??

katertot
10-06-2011, 09:25 PM
I am pretty excited to have found the thread on prep gurus..definitely something I will spend some time reading tonight. I plan on having an off season coach as well, at least to start. I want to make sure I set up my next contest season the best I possibly can.

An ex-boyfriend gave it to me. I used to be pretty passionate about Sonic's tater tots. I think it's been like three years since I have had them!

Today I worked back and did 40 min of cardio on the stairmill, finishing up on the treadmill walking on incline. I neglected back terribly before I started prepping. Every time I work it, I feel it the next day (not complaining) even though I don't go very heavy.

Bent over rows (cable)
10 x 60lb
10 x 70lb
8 x 75lb
8 x 80lb

Lat pull down, wide grip
3 x 10 x 60lb, 4th set to failure

Seated row
3 x 10 x 60lb

One handed lat pull down
3 x 8 x 35lb
1 x 6 x 40lb

Hyper-extensions
3 x 12 x 70lb

Wide grip pull ups
3 x 10 with 40lb assist
1 x 8 with 30lb assist

katertot
10-11-2011, 06:36 PM
I have been so busy between work, school, and training...I have slacked on logging on here. I have however, been charting in my good old fashioned black and white composition book. I worked legs yesterday- hips been killing me today. (FYI- got in a motorcycle accident years ago, injured my femur, and now have one leg almost an inch shorter than the other- makes training lower body pretty painful. I have a lift that goes in my shoe that helps). Heading to the gym shortly for biceps and triceps, one of my favorites!

katertot
10-31-2011, 06:38 PM
I had such a fun time this weekend...got third again at my show. My goal was for the judges to be able to compare me to my last show, and see improvements, which they did, so the trophy is a plus! I made sure to really take the time and get my critique from the judges. I cannot say enough nice things about them. They were so encouraging while at the same time being truthful and constructive. I think it takes a lot of good character to be able to do that. So- back to work on my physique. I am very excited about my building season, and looking forward to competing again next year. Main focus- bringing out my legs/glutes more, widening my back, and capping the hell outta my shoulders to really accentuate my waist.

The Prodigy
11-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Way to go girl!~ I was wondering how you did!

Post show pics!
Whats your offseason plan?

katertot
12-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Wow I have been slacking on here- I'll get some up soon. I have been taking pics weekly to stay accountable in the off season- funny, I like how I look in those pics better than the show pics!

I am focusing on putting on some good solid muscle. I have been slowly increasing my calories. I started back in by carb cycling for about three weeks, between no, med, and two high days (legs). I am now consuming carbs on all days- 30c/50p/20f split. I think cycling back in was the way to go for me as I have put on minimal fat but am seeing some gains in lean mass. I plan on moving into a 40c/40p/20f split soon, watching my body.

Training is going great. Strength increases across the board. Focus is on widening my upper back/adding mass to my shoulders, and really hitting the legs/glutes. I saw somewhere on here that Scooby was warming up with pullups on each workout day so I have been doing that, and seeing a difference in my back.

The only set back in my training right now is a possible labral tear. I am going to get an arthrogram in the next month, so we shall see how that goes. I am still training legs pretty hard, but really watching that hip. Now that work has died down, I hope to be on here more to log, instead of just read read read!

katertot
12-04-2011, 02:31 PM
PS- not that I think everyone is trying to PM me, but I realized my PMs were disabled- they have now been enabled.

katertot
12-09-2011, 08:09 AM
I'm looking forward to working legs tonight. I started at a new gym about 3 weeks ago, and ever since I feel like a kid at Christmas on leg day. The equipment there is so much better and more vast than my old gym, and the music is good enough I can leave my iPod in the car.

The pullups daily are really starting to show their work on my back. There's hope for me yet!

The Prodigy
12-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Whats in store for you in 2012?

katertot
12-10-2011, 09:08 AM
I definitely want to do the Southern States in July (?- still waiting on the official date), with either a warm up show prior or a show sometime after. I'm going to hire a coach around the 1st of the year to help me finish up my offseason and guide me through the shows, and probably to help me in the offseason following those as well. I'll get his input on what order I should do my shows too.

Closed out a great week of training with a heavy leg day. Unfortunately, my last doing free weight squats until I get this hip remedied as I could not for the life of me keep my pelvis from twisting. It's gotten worse and I want to stop before I have to shelve any push movement completely. Going to stick to machine squats and presses for the lower back stability. On a good note, hip thrusts are on my physical therapy orders, so I started doing them under a barbell- definitely fires up the old glutes.

katertot
12-15-2011, 10:27 PM
It's been 4 days since I upped my calories. The added calories are coming from fats (thanks Scooby!) and I am feeling better. I have more energy and I am a lot less hungry. My training is back up to par intensity wise. I am finally seeing some progress with my back, I am stoked :)

BC123Jm
12-16-2011, 08:01 AM
thats a pretty impressive back.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=110204&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1324006093

katertot
12-16-2011, 08:59 AM
Thank you! 2 months ago I would have been embarrassed to post a pic of it, but now that I am seeing some improvement (still have a long way to go, but I have nothing but time :) ) I am actually excited about taking progress pictures.

juiceinator3000
12-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Thank you! 2 months ago I would have been embarrassed to post a pic of it, but now that I am seeing some improvement (still have a long way to go, but I have nothing but time :) ) I am actually excited about taking progress pictures.

Long way to go?? What are you going for, it looks awesome

David Lees
12-16-2011, 10:14 AM
Impressive everything...

The Prodigy
12-16-2011, 05:45 PM
Looking good! So u hired Scooby for this year?

katertot
12-16-2011, 06:48 PM
Thank you guys! I am going for figure again. In the next couple years I'd really like to do to do WP. Width is coming along, but I'd like to see more fullness. In due time I suppose. I have not hired Scooby yet- but I will be, he just does not know it yet! Tonight I get the pleasure of going to a graduation party and explaining for the millionth time why I am not eating the food or drinking. Can you tell I am excited?? Leg day tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

BC123Jm
12-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Thank you guys! I am going for figure again. In the next couple years I'd really like to do to do WP. Width is coming along, but I'd like to see more fullness. In due time I suppose. I have not hired Scooby yet- but I will be, he just does not know it yet! Tonight I get the pleasure of going to a graduation party and explaining for the millionth time why I am not eating the food or drinking. Can you tell I am excited?? Leg day tomorrow and I am looking forward to it.

just strip down, they will see why. the pleasure is in knowing you have the discipline to do what the average person could never.

for some odd reason,we don't have any chicks in our off season thread but you're more than welcome to be the first. just post up that back shot and introduce yourself.

juiceinator3000
12-16-2011, 07:32 PM
just strip down, they will see why. the pleasure is in knowing you have the discipline to do what the average person could never.

for some odd reason,we don't have any chicks in our off season thread but you're more than welcome to be the first. just post up that back shot and introduce yourself.

They have their own off season thread in the women's section. But she would be a well liked addition :)

BC123Jm
12-16-2011, 07:51 PM
They have their own off season thread in the women's section. But she would be a well liked addition :)

yes, but ours is better.:p

juiceinator3000
12-16-2011, 07:52 PM
yes, but ours is better.:p

Obviously :yep:

katertot
12-17-2011, 12:56 PM
Ya'lls offseason thread is amazing. I have read every page and continue to. I always learn something from it. That's where I first heard of mountain dog leg training, which I started to incorporate. I'll be doing that today actually. The thing I like most about that thread is how you guys truly help each other out and encourage with honest critique and insight. I have stolen many a work outs and drooled over some impressive displays of vascularity. Nerd fact of the day: the secondary meaning of "vascular" is "marked by vigor and zeal (or ardor by some definitions): passionate." I always found that nerdly interesting considering vascular and this lifestyle go hand in hand. Maybe that's why I like vascularity???

katertot
12-18-2011, 12:24 PM
Well, I am officially crawling after my angst driven leg workout (see the "so...who else hates Christmas" thread). I had limited time so I made it count. Started with heavy hip thrusts. Last week I hit a PR on the leg press- 450 lbs for ten reps, so I had to do it again. Yesterday I worked my way up from 180lbs to 450lbs, then dropsetted (word?) back down to 180 finishing the drop with 2 sets of 20. It hurts so good. Followed that with hack squats (close stance), tear drop leg extensions, lying single leg hamstring curls SS w/calf raises, and with some time to spare the ol' glute blaster machine. I must have been walking around with my bitch face on because some dude came up to me and asked whose ass I was beating later. I consider that a mark of a successful workout.

katertot
12-21-2011, 10:51 PM
So I haven't weighed myself since I upped my calories 10 days ago. Today I did, and I am down 3lbs. WTF. I know it could be water, but I have eaten the same thing day in and day out with the exception of my Saturday cheat (pizza, MMM). I decided to take a couple weeks off of cardio and re-evaluate. I don't appear to have lost any mass, but I am not chancing it. I'm not constantly hungry anymore, but I'll up my calories if I need to. Currently at 1800- 180 P, 130 C, and 55 F. All clean except my cheat meal.

Had an insane back day. It is so nice to finally have a real gym to go to. I feel like I can really make some moves. I started doing shoulders twice a week as my arms are starting to take over my upper body. I can't complain though, next to legs shoulders are my favorite body part to train. I'm really excited to get back on stage again next year, and this time to do it right and bring a much better package.

BC123Jm
12-21-2011, 11:55 PM
So I haven't weighed myself since I upped my calories 10 days ago. Today I did, and I am down 3lbs. WTF. I know it could be water, but I have eaten the same thing day in and day out with the exception of my Saturday cheat (pizza, MMM). I decided to take a couple weeks off of cardio and re-evaluate. I don't appear to have lost any mass, but I am not chancing it. I'm not constantly hungry anymore, but I'll up my calories if I need to. Currently at 1800- 180 P, 130 C, and 55 F. All clean except my cheat meal.

Had an insane back day. It is so nice to finally have a real gym to go to. I feel like I can really make some moves. I started doing shoulders twice a week as my arms are starting to take over my upper body. I can't complain though, next to legs shoulders are my favorite body part to train. I'm really excited to get back on stage again next year, and this time to do it right and bring a much better package.

thats what happens when you slowly add cals, you spark the metabolism back up and get leaner and fill out. thats where prep coaches earn their money, they know how to stoke the fire at the right time and keep pushing more cals and getting leaner and leaner.

KrisLynn
12-22-2011, 08:57 AM

Im with you there Hot Stuff, LOVE both ALOT... Excited for you... keep loven the tweeks... man I wish i had another hundred cals in me... but its just the beginning!!! We're both gonna kick azz in 2012!!! Hellz Yeah!

katertot
12-22-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks guys :) This is my first "real" offseason with a goal, so seeing the scale drop makes me mad. But I shouldn't complain, lean out while I fill out is where I want to be.

katertot
12-24-2011, 11:35 PM
Three words: apple fucking pie. This is the only thing that made me half ok with this holiday this year. After weighing in another pound down last night, I don't feel half bad about semi-binging on it either. But it's back on the diet tomorrow.

I wish my gym was open tomorrow. I am pretty amped up about training lately since I have my energy back. I spent some time on YouTube looking at more MTD stuff to incorporate this week. Rack deads here I come.

I'm going to try to get some progress pics this week. So far I am pretty pleased with how it is going :)

The Prodigy
12-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Hey girl!

If you are ever looking for new moves check Suzanne's journal. We once did rack slides for shoulders that were really cool. She has some creative exercises in her journal!

So what is your 2012 plans? Did you decide on a warm up show? The first is coming up soon!!!!!!!!!

katertot
12-28-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey girl!

If you are ever looking for new moves check Suzanne's journal. We once did rack slides for shoulders that were really cool. She has some creative exercises in her journal!

So what is your 2012 plans? Did you decide on a warm up show? The first is coming up soon!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestion! I will check her out. I've definitely jacked some ideas from others :) All over the forum really, I love it!

Definitely doing the Southern States. I might do either the Mid FL Classic or Tim Gardner's show. I'll have to see what the coach says is best. When I did two shows this year a month apart, I wasn't confident it was the best idea.

Today I have had a hard time eating, but I have been force feeding myself like a champ. I have two abscessed wisdom teeth and they are punishing me in a brutal way. Chewing is murder. I put my almonds in a blender and made them into meal, then put them in my shake. Actually tasted really good, like a sugar cookie. Until I choked on a couple pieces that didn't get fine enough. Noted.

katertot
01-02-2012, 11:09 PM
First off- I am pleased to report that even after this holiday season's indiscretions (two extra cheat meals), I am at 124lbs. This seems to be the weight I am holding right now. I can't complain, since I am seeing changes in composition. I am going to stay at this calorie intake for another two weeks then possibly adjust again.

I worked glutes and hams today since I have a hip procedure tomorrow that will put me out for a couple days. Figured I'd get it out of the way in case I can at least get back in for upper body work. Did my favorite workout, dubbed "The Gentleman's Club" because seriously I start in a corner by myself, then end up surrounded by dudes. They are so nice though, always offering to assist ;)
The club special:
barbell hip thrusts to get those glutes firing!
below parallel squats (I had to keep light with the hip issue @ 135lbs, 4 sets of 10)
sumo deadlifts (crowd favorite)
single leg press
glute blaster thing (I renamed it the "ass master" but some gym worker took down my custom made label) SS with single leg squats

The sumos are a new one for me. I can't go as heavy as I normally can for squats, but they are more comfortable for my hip, and absolutely kill my hamstrings. I love em.

I turned down my new year's glass of wine, but I think I am going to cash in that rain check tonight. I am not looking forward to having a giant needle shoved into my hip joint. As if the fucker does not hurt already. Oh well, I'd rather get it fixed up once and for all. I wonder if I will be allowed to bring my cooler in the room?

juiceinator3000
01-02-2012, 11:13 PM
They are so nice though, always offering to assist ;)
^
Lol definitely believe that

KrisLynn
01-06-2012, 08:24 AM
So How is the fucker feeling???

katertot
01-06-2012, 08:53 AM
So How is the fucker feeling???

MUCH better today. Tuesday was a bitch! After my procedure I slept most of the day. Apparently I was supposed to try to move around as usual to avoid stiffness...yeah, didnt know. Next time. I was back in the gym for light work weds, and fully back yesterday. So I can stop complaining now :) I'll miss being able to milk it at work though!

KrisLynn
01-06-2012, 11:25 AM
MUCH better today. Tuesday was a bitch! After my procedure I slept most of the day. Apparently I was supposed to try to move around as usual to avoid stiffness...yeah, didnt know. Next time. I was back in the gym for light work weds, and fully back yesterday. So I can stop complaining now :) I'll miss being able to milk it at work though!
Good ;) now dont go wrecking anything woman... I hope it heals up speedy ;) Have a kickazz wknd ;)

katertot
01-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Thanks! I will try not to. Seems I am prone though!
Today was shoulders (making up for a weak Sunday workout), quads, and calves. I was a raging bitch at the gym today. Its only a week into January and I am ready to put the beats on these one hit wonder resolutionist types. I am hoping it dies down sooner than later, and I can have my freaking gym back.

I start my semester back up next week. NOT looking forward to it- not because of school, I actually love that part, but because I will have even less time to well, live. I keep reminding myself it will be worth it. I am possibly going to change my split to a 4 day. It will depend on my school work load I suppose.

In other news, I dropped cardio in favor of maximal gains about two weeks ago. Well, not completely dropped- I now just rely on the dog walks. 122lbs today, down 2lbs from what I have been holding at. I am starting to enter that mind fuck phase and I am not even prepping. Time to bring the coach on board. I do have hope though that since my body seems to be responding well to the higher calories, that my next prep should be pretty decent. I am honestly looking forward to it. I am ready to get on stage again. And actually do a photo shoot this time so I have some nice professional pictures :)

katertot
01-12-2012, 12:14 AM
I already hate being back in school! That is all.
Took today off of training for school- but it was needed after yesterday. I am finding that I am hitting it more balls to the wall knowing I can only make it to the gym 4 times a week right now. I. Am. Sore. On a good notes, shoulders are coming up :) Will get pics this weekend!

juiceinator3000
01-12-2012, 12:54 AM
I already hate being back in school! That is all.
Took today off of training for school- but it was needed after yesterday. I am finding that I am hitting it more balls to the wall knowing I can only make it to the gym 4 times a week right now. I. Am. Sore. On a good notes, shoulders are coming up :) Will get pics this weekend!
Ugh I start next week again. Don't remind me

katertot
01-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Well this weekend has been filled with homework. I was planned ahead and finished it last night so I could get an extra day at the gym in this week. Trained back and tris. Tris are feeling so so, but my back is feeling the heat! Did rack deads which I have not done in forever. After today I am not really sure why I haven't been doing them. I'll be adding them to the list more often. I really don't have anything interesting to contribute. I work, go to school, train, and sleep. One day my life will be interesting.

katertot
01-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Deadlift day + new preworkout = puke all over I95. That is all for today.

juiceinator3000
01-17-2012, 10:47 PM
Deadlift day + new preworkout = puke all over I95. That is all for today.
Feel ya girl. I had gasparis and did legs. Threw up four times. I took slin before and threw up all my carbs so I was freakin that I was gonna die. Good times. No more preworkouts for me since then.

katertot
01-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Feel ya girl. I had gasparis and did legs. Threw up four times. I took slin before and threw up all my carbs so I was freakin that I was gonna die. Good times. No more preworkouts for me since then.

Nice! A first and possibly last for me! At least on leg day. I don't buy all this food just to fertilize plants on the side of the highway.

juiceinator3000
01-17-2012, 11:02 PM
Nice! A first and possibly last for me! At least on leg day. I don't buy all this food just to fertilize plants on the side of the highway.
Damn right! Foods expensive! Best preworkout for me is a cup of coffee if I really need it. I've thrown up so many times from all the preworkouts I've taken before, at least 10 times. I'm over it.

KrisLynn
01-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey Hey Hey... Just dropping in on your classy badonka and sure hope your studies are going killer and all that good stuffs!!

I am going to try to ralf tomorrow... Its LEG DAY :yep:
ROCK ON

katertot
01-21-2012, 10:00 AM
Hey Hey Hey... Just dropping in on your classy badonka and sure hope your studies are going killer and all that good stuffs!!

I am going to try to ralf tomorrow... Its LEG DAY :yep:
ROCK ON

Oh man, I hope you do (in the best of ways of course, its empowering!) School is going OK, really cutting into my time, but it'll be worth it. At least it better fucking be! Thanks for checking in :)

katertot
01-22-2012, 05:57 PM
Back and tri's today and feeling good. This is the first day since I started using a preworkout that I have not either puked or felt like I was going to puke. FINALLY. These are my sad attempt at progress pictures. Next time I will have to pull some chick into the bathroom to snap some for me. The look pretty good on my cell, but for some reason my computer screen makes me look short and blocky. Oh well. I am honestly tired of food. I love how my stomach looks for the first half of the day, but then by the time I work out, I feel like I have no waist anymore (see below). I am so ready to start dieting!

juiceinator3000
01-22-2012, 06:24 PM
Lookin fantastic girl :)

BC123Jm
01-22-2012, 08:58 PM
mini monster, that back is getting jacked diesel.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=113982&d=1327272800

juiceinator3000
01-22-2012, 11:31 PM
^im jealous.

katertot
01-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Thank you gentlemen :) And Juice what are you jealous of, you are looking awesome!

juiceinator3000
01-22-2012, 11:51 PM
That back :) its amazing.

katertot
02-06-2012, 06:44 PM
I recently was promoted so my workload has increased tenfold, causing my RxMuscle time to decrease tenfold- but rest assured I have not been slacking at the gym. I am still offseason and trying to put on some nice size and work on my over all shape. Some recent changes- legs down to once a week vs twice a week, cardio dropped to twice a week, 20 minutes on the step mill, and calorie cycling. With these changes I have seen more leanness. It's encouraging! I just hope prep goes this well!.

With work and some other future plans I may be pushing off competing until around October. There is just a helluva lot going on right now to be dealing with prep. Mark my works I will make it to the stage this year though, but am killing my offseason in the meantime.

I am weighing in at 126, so the scale is FINALLY moving in the direction I have wanted to. Strength is consistently getting well, stronger. I am in a good place training wise :) Now if everything else in life will line up!
Recent shot of the back- I can finally pump out 30 BW pull ups. Next time I am shooting for 40.
http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee389/katertot98/photo4.jpg

BC123Jm
02-06-2012, 07:18 PM
^^^^^ is anyone else in love with this chick or is just me. Damn !

juiceinator3000
02-06-2012, 09:08 PM
^^^^^ is anyone else in love with this chick or is just me. Damn !
I may schmoe her on the dl..

Sunnyday
02-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Hey, girl. I plan on doing a show in Oct too. :) Great work...keep killin' it!

katertot
02-09-2012, 05:27 PM
Hey, girl. I plan on doing a show in Oct too. :) Great work...keep killin' it!

Awesome! I'll be following you for sure. I would have liked to compete in the summer, but with my new job that ain't happening. But there are some great shows to pick from in October :)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

tammyp
02-09-2012, 05:46 PM
great pics!

KrisLynn
03-23-2012, 10:25 AM
Where in de Hellz did you go???? :mad:

katertot
03-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Where in de Hellz did you go???? :mad:

I've been around :) work's been working me and school...not even going to go there! Still making plenty of time for the gym. I've actually been cutting back down in prep for two surgeries (one fun, one not so much). I got up to 133, now I'm at 123-125. I Just saw your thread....Congrats on your placing! All that stress was worth it huh? You looked beautiful!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk