PDA

View Full Version : 8 weeks out from first competition.

bjornsjoholm
10-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Hi

Doing my forst show dec 3th and I know there isn't much i can do to improve my physique this close to a show.

What i really would like is some opinions on my posing. Especially from the back. My hams and calves suck, but is there any way to make the legs appear bigger? With a wider stance it looks even more stringy. :(

tammyp
10-08-2011, 06:24 AM
for rear poses...extend right leg out a bit more and turn the toes out ward. same w left turn toes out.

more chest thickness, more back and bring up the legs.

bjornsjoholm
10-08-2011, 06:51 AM
for rear poses...extend right leg out a bit more and turn the toes out ward. same w left turn toes out.

more chest thickness, more back and bring up the legs.

Thx!

Been working a lot to bring up my back and legs this year but I guess it takes time. Or maybe I'm just bad at it. :P

So basicly my arms and shoulders are ok? :)

Planing to pump up my chest a lot before the show and leave everything else as it is. Feels like you're loosing a lot of detail in other bodyparts.
Or do you think it's a good idea to get som bloodflow into other bodyparts as well?

Sorry for all my questions, but I'm doing this myself without any other help than my trainingpartner who is a great support but doesn't have any experience competing.
I know it takes practice to be good, but I wanna make the best of it as possible.

/ Björn

tammyp
10-09-2011, 06:12 AM
pump up all upper body. not legs.