PDA

View Full Version : Gynecomastia Before/After Slideshow

huge285
02-12-2009, 03:45 AM
Great BEFORE/AFTER pics .......patients of DR BLAU! Don't miss DEREK ANTHONY!

uOR8JTrYNA4

praf
06-14-2009, 08:09 AM
I believe Evan Centopani's pics are also here.

GottaGetLean
06-17-2009, 12:44 AM
how much do they charge to remove gyno?

BigJD69
06-17-2009, 12:47 AM
Kewl Elevator music!

Chong Li
11-01-2009, 04:37 PM
no denying he does a great job. id be curious to see some of the ones that didnt turn out that great. those are probly the most noticeable ones. which one was evan. i asked him in his thread about his gyno but he convienently skips answering it

optimo
12-11-2009, 09:15 PM
how much do they charge to remove gyno?

Cost me $3,700. 3 years ago.. i think that might be a little on the steep side, but it was worth it. You can't tell I've had it done.

jack08son
12-11-2009, 11:18 PM
Cost me $3,700. 3 years ago.. i think that might be a little on the steep side, but it was worth it. You can't tell I've had it done.

sounds about right. i had to get the surgery when i was 15 or 16 and i remember it being about 3500 give or take a few hundred...worth every penny.

praf
02-18-2010, 07:43 AM
no denying he does a great job. id be curious to see some of the ones that didnt turn out that great. those are probly the most noticeable ones. which one was evan. i asked him in his thread about his gyno but he convienently skips answering it

at 0:36 is PJ Braun and 1:46 is Evan.

praf
02-18-2010, 07:50 AM
at 0:36 is PJ Braun and 1:46 is Evan.

oops!! u'll notice evan at 1:26.

Mr.Dedication
05-29-2014, 01:14 PM
My doctor said in mid $700s if I paid in cash but in $900s if I did credit.

Idk if I should go to him or not. His not a plastic surgen and he made it sound like that he only cared about getting the gyno out and not the gland or anything else and he has no before and after pictures. He said there would be a scar also.

Another doctor I found online does cosmetic in dallas and he is $5k for surgery and he goes from your underarm and gets it so there is no scars on your chest or sides.

Curt James
05-29-2014, 02:34 PM

Idk if I should go to him or not. His not a plastic surgen and he made it sound like that he only cared about getting the gyno out and not the gland or anything else and he has no before and after pictures. He said there would be a scar also.

Another doctor I found online does cosmetic in dallas and he is $5k for surgery and he goes from your underarm and gets it so there is no scars on your chest or sides.

Save up for Dr. Blau.

But whatever you do, don't go to the first guy you described. No way to see what kind of work he does (before/after shots or former clients to speak with). Forget THAT.

Would you take your car to a bodyshop that had no good word-of-mouth advertising? Why cheap out on your physical appearance?

Mr.Dedication
05-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Save up for Dr. Blau.

But whatever you do, don't go to the first guy you described. No way to see what kind of work he does (before/after shots or former clients to speak with). Forget THAT.

Would you take your car to a bodyshop that had no good word-of-mouth advertising? Why cheap out on your physical appearance?

I know and no way I'm going to him. I took all the steps to get my insurance to cover it. I just need to do the paper work and fax it and hopefully they'll approve it. If it is out of my network they'll cover 50% of it which is not bad.

It sucks that I'll be out of gym for 3-6 weeks from it and then 3-6 weeks for flat feet surgery. Hopefully I can get both within the same week.

joe d
06-03-2014, 06:12 PM

where is his office... mexico? wow thats cheap.

Professor X
10-22-2014, 12:05 PM
where is his office... mexico?

It's actually right at the border....like, right there....in the dirt next to the gate and an overweight border patrol guard....

ArthurVR
11-28-2016, 08:59 AM
It's very motivating , thank you!

gynexin
03-19-2017, 01:27 AM
Great one.

nitrogen
05-28-2017, 12:50 AM
I was always a overweight teenager and hated my totaly soft, big and smooth nipples, which looked to me so unmanly compared to the nipples of other skinny or muscular guys wit smal and hard nipples on a fatreee chest....
When i lost weight and from 20y on and older i lost fat, but ist seems even today a rest of fat or breast tissue left. My friend said that I have all the symptoms of gynecomastia and advised to seek help from gynecomastia pro (https://gynecomastiapro.com/). Are there other males on forum with gynecomasia? How did you solve the problem?

How did you solve the problem?

JesseG
09-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Great job! The difference is really significant. It might cost a lot but it's worth it!

hifrommike65
09-06-2019, 07:18 AM
In an episode of Hot in Cleveland called "The Gateway Friend," the women are concerned because their friend is breaking up with her plastic surgery doctor lover, & the women fear they won't be able to get their face treatments. It turns out the clinic is about to be shut down by the government (when asked why, the doctor says "no reason") & it also turns out that the doctor has no medical degree. While fictional, the situation is familiar, especially with plastic surgery abroad, & some "doctors" in the States whose credentials come from diploma mills abroad. Kanye West's mother died from complications of cosmetic surgery in 2007.