PDA

View Full Version : mt 2 for dummies

kron22
10-11-2011, 04:30 PM
10mgX2ml..how much bac water is ideal to recon this peptide and proper dosage if anybody would like to help.....new to the pep game and yes i read and researched i just feel i need a specific thread for what i want to know....any info much apprciated thanks...also after recon what mark on 100iu slin pin i need to know..frequency etc...dont really want to load just want to stay steady and gradually get darker....thanks fellas..its a pp pep btw

956Vette
10-12-2011, 04:23 PM
2ml is a good amount of bacteriostatic water to reconstitute your 10mg Melanotan II peptide. See that you get ~20 doses from your one vial, preload syringes @ 5-10units each - inject 5 days a week when convenient. Dose low your first inject & good luck

Violator
10-12-2011, 04:27 PM
other related info here>>> MT2 sides... - RX Muscle Forums

kron22
10-12-2011, 04:53 PM
jus did 1st pin at 10units....my face is red chest and down arms also...going to drop to 5ius for the first week

Violator
10-13-2011, 04:53 AM
^cool, keep us updated!

JamieStitz
10-17-2011, 04:56 PM
10mgX2ml..how much bac water is ideal to recon this peptide and proper dosage if anybody would like to help.....new to the pep game and yes i read and researched i just feel i need a specific thread for what i want to know....any info much apprciated thanks...also after recon what mark on 100iu slin pin i need to know..frequency etc...dont really want to load just want to stay steady and gradually get darker....thanks fellas..its a pp pep btw

What is your skin type? Are you dark? Skim milk white? Red headed?? Freckled?? 2 pounds or 200 pounds? It all matters. You just dosed at 500 mcgs! "I took 10 Ius and are red etc" That's wanting to take something pretty badly before KNOWING what you NEED. I would not be surprised if you get some freckles from that...

I'm one dark guy and I have never dosed in that amount. I use 50 mcgs a day on tan days. no less than 10 minutes prior to tanning. You don't even have to stay in the bed that long. They work great together.

Bust your balls a bit with this.. but.. There is a thread not 3 down from where you posted this one that had every bit of this in it.

kron22
10-17-2011, 08:30 PM
What is your skin type? Are you dark? Skim milk white? Red headed?? Freckled?? 2 pounds or 200 pounds? It all matters. You just dosed at 500 mcgs! "I took 10 Ius and are red etc" That's wanting to take something pretty badly before KNOWING what you NEED. I would not be surprised if you get some freckles from that...

I'm one dark guy and I have never dosed in that amount. I use 50 mcgs a day on tan days. no less than 10 minutes prior to tanning. You don't even have to stay in the bed that long. They work great together.

Bust your balls a bit with this.. but.. There is a thread not 3 down from where you posted this one that had every bit of this in it.
i can read very well thank you..and im 210...i respect your opinion but wanting to take somthing badly witout knowing? not sure what your getting at but coming from a guy running 250mg test e a week your opinion isnt valid...shit or get off the pot princess

kron22
10-17-2011, 08:32 PM
and 50mcgs a day? how do you get that on a slin pin> did u recon with 10ml of bac water or what?

956Vette
10-17-2011, 09:29 PM
thread title is alarming. advice is out of love/respect, MT-II is serious business => learn from as many others mistakes first as there are no such thing as instructions for research peps

kron22
10-17-2011, 10:04 PM
alarming? i just got it from the clif note books u know windows for dummies etc not incinuating im a dummy just having humor in the title

JamieStitz
10-18-2011, 09:32 AM
i can read very well thank you..and im 210...i respect your opinion but wanting to take somthing badly witout knowing? not sure what your getting at but coming from a guy running 250mg test e a week your opinion isnt valid...shit or get off the pot princess

Ah, so you are of the opinion that you know my purpose for that stack? LOL!!! ok buddy..

Was trying to help you.