PDA

View Full Version : igf lr3 solo

JackHammer009
10-14-2011, 11:38 PM
Any1 ever done igf-lr3 on its own for a significant period of time. At least 8 weeks solo. without any other research chems or aas. If so, please post your thoughts/experience. much appreciated for your time.

Bryan Hildebrand
10-15-2011, 11:29 AM
most recommend 4 weeks on 4 off. the only reason is receptor shut down.

I am trialing 6 weeks to see how it affects me. am at week 3 now and weight is maintaining even with cardio. palumbo recommends 20mcg per workout. some guys I know are running up to 200! I am at 60mcg and it works.

JackHammer009
10-15-2011, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the input.
When you say palumbo recommends 20mcg/workout, is that just for maintaining when on pct and/or between cycles.
What are you getting from 60mcg to say it works, that is, what are your goals for this... Maintaining, growth, etc?

Bryan Hildebrand
10-15-2011, 03:11 PM
strength and growth when using it on cycle, maintaining both while off.

does should be the same regardless.

s2h
10-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Any1 ever done igf-lr3 on its own for a significant period of time. At least 8 weeks solo. without any other research chems or aas. If so, please post your thoughts/experience. much appreciated for your time.igf-lr3 alone works well..in my research i have found it to be very beneficial alone...many use it in there pct also..not sure what the reason behind 20mcg ed is..40-60mcg ed is a range that should work well..one thing with igf is you dont want to use to much..and you need to have a solid protocal with it..

BC123Jm
10-16-2011, 01:19 PM
Palumbo says 20mcg because he is talking about the old "real" igf 1.
i tried igf1 back in the day and todays igf is nothing compared to it.

i dont know why todays igf is different, but it is, no matter what pep supplier you get it from. yes it works to some degree, but not like the original gropep

JackHammer009
10-16-2011, 11:14 PM

i dont know why todays igf is different, but it is, no matter what pep supplier you get it from. yes it works to some degree, but not like the original gropep

I agree, the first time I tested out ifg lr3, it looked like it was in a gel form and I believe out of Europe somewhere (i think Germany, but was a several years back now). Got the most out of that, than any of the powder forms since.

Never taken it solo, so cant really tell you whether it enhanced the protocol or did its own thing. Thanks for the input.

s2h
10-17-2011, 06:00 AM

"Old" igf was a shorter chain of amino acids..hence it worked faster..but was also much more unstable..lr3 has 13 more amino acids added to its chain..which makes it longer lasting..but not as potent because its slower..

HumanGrade
02-13-2012, 11:43 PM
id be interested in results for running this for periods of time mainly for Recovery.

OSTA-GAIN
02-14-2012, 06:47 AM
Make sure you have high grade purity ours is above 98% pure with HPLC and COA on the site to prove it... and yes thats a third party test...

GaryGranaas
02-19-2012, 06:22 PM
This guy is a maniac! :)
Make sure you have high grade purity ours is above 98% pure with HPLC and COA on the site to prove it... and yes thats a third party test...