PDA

View Full Version : 24 weeks!!! this is gonna sting!!

klh_2342
10-17-2011, 07:10 AM
Hey guys!!!

Well its time for me to get myself together and get my bootay back on stage!! I have decided to do the west texas classic in lubbock tx in march 2012~~~ yep a whole 24 weeks!! DAMN!! lol
I havent decided on whether i will do bikini or figure, just depends on how i look closer to the show...havent worked out for about 4 months. Got implants in june and just havent really been able to get back on track!! 24 weeks gives me plenty of time and hopefully will be ready way before the show so that i can cruise into it!!! i will be posting often to keep everyone up to date and any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!! gonna be a looooong six months buy its something i really wanna do~~ gonna miss out on thanksgiving, christmas, new years and birthday! whew! but i guess if you really want something you gotta make a choice and this the choice i have made~~~ let's go!!!

The Prodigy
10-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Good for you! Hopefully journaling and the new friends you will meet here can help keep you accountable...

take a look around...you will find some great dieting advice and workouts! Can't wait to follow your progress!

Bronwyn
10-18-2011, 03:06 AM
You look great in your avi :)
And to missing things - my friend (figure) has a nice motivation quote - "Always you have to give up something you want for something you want more!" :) good luck.

klh_2342
10-18-2011, 11:22 AM
Good for you! Hopefully journaling and the new friends you will meet here can help keep you accountable...

take a look around...you will find some great dieting advice and workouts! Can't wait to follow your progress!

hey girl! i actually got to meet you at the species booth at the 2010 USA's. I was working the booth with my husband. thanks for the support!!!

klh_2342
10-18-2011, 11:23 AM
You look great in your avi :)
And to missing things - my friend (figure) has a nice motivation quote - "Always you have to give up something you want for something you want more!" :) good luck.

thanks a lot!!!!

The Prodigy
10-21-2011, 11:59 AM
hey girl! i actually got to meet you at the species booth at the 2010 USA's. I was working the booth with my husband. thanks for the support!!!

I remember! Although I was a little out of it! What is your favorite Species product?

FitnBuf
10-21-2011, 01:36 PM
Yay! Getting back into rhythm is not easy...glad to see you are giving yourself enough time to get acclimated into the routine again. :)

klh_2342
10-24-2011, 07:07 AM
I remember! Although I was a little out of it! What is your favorite Species product?

FIBERLYZE, FIBERLYZE, FIBERLYZE!!! DID I MENTION FIBERLYZE....HEHE

i dont know what i would do without it.....
fruit punch is my absolute fav...
i mix it with isolyze and pb in my magic bullet and it makes the best smoothie!!!!
i love all the other products too..
when is your next show?!?!?

klh_2342
10-24-2011, 07:12 AM
getting going again is def tough!! my workout partner (MY HUSBAND) has not been able to workout for over a year now... two shoulder surgeries in one year!! this is something that i gotta do for myself to get myself back to where i wanna be and feel good about myself again!! Im tired of just talking about it and not sticking with it!! As me and my husband say "enough is enough"!!!! its GO TIME!!!