PDA

View Full Version : Watch Breast Augmentation Video!

huge285
02-12-2009, 02:54 AM
Dr. Blau does more fitness/figure/bikini competitors than any other doctor that I know.

VkjgTF1K0Rc

~gymdiva~
02-12-2009, 02:56 AM
I say we have a sponsorship for that! :D

okimak
02-13-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm always wondering if which is better for Figure/Fitness competitors. Under the muscle or over the muscle for the implant. One doctor has told me over the muscle is best for female bodybuilders but under is better for figure and fitness girls. Another said over for all very fit women. Anyone else have an opinion on this? Thanks.

ms.karen
02-22-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm always wondering if which is better for Figure/Fitness competitors. Under the muscle or over the muscle for the implant. One doctor has told me over the muscle is best for female bodybuilders but under is better for figure and fitness girls. Another said over for all very fit women. Anyone else have an opinion on this? Thanks.
I had a couple of consultations recently and decided that I'm going with silicone under the muscle. I'm doing figure, and possibly fitness later in the year. I've seen several girls with over the muscle implants, and as long as they aren't leaned out they look great. But once they get really lean, like for a show, some of the implants look like a couple of grapefruits glued to their chests...not pretty!

ms.karen
02-22-2009, 01:43 PM
I say we have a sponsorship for that! :D

I agree! :D

tight booty
02-23-2009, 08:05 AM
If you are very lean through the chest and want your breasts to look natural then go under the muscle, so that you won't be able to see the outline of the implants.

Wh1teruss1an
03-29-2009, 11:49 PM
If you are very lean through the chest and want your breasts to look natural then go under the muscle, so that you won't be able to see the outline of the implants.

i'm pretty naive when it come to this stuff, but how do they get it under the muscle? do they cut the muscle and if so does it affect chest development?

AlonePowers
04-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Plastic is Fantastic:bowdown::boobies:

GatorPump
04-09-2009, 10:27 AM

I have been told by doctors that if you work your chest out a lot as women bodybuilders do, then you would want to go over the muscle because the pressure from working the chest can cause the implant to look deformed, plus it can feel very uncomfortable when the muscle is flexed. If you only work your chest muscles infrequently or not at all, then under the muscle will give the most natural look. And though you didn't ask, if you are deciding between silicone and saline. The new silicone is a coagolating (sure I spelled that wrong) liquid, that if the implant is punctured it will not leak into the body. The silicone feel the most natural. A friend of mine got saline and can't wait to replace with silicone.

Hope this helped. Good luck.

tight booty
04-13-2009, 10:16 AM
i'm pretty naive when it come to this stuff, but how do they get it under the muscle? do they cut the muscle and if so does it affect chest development?
I don't think they cut the muscle, they just place the implant under the muscle.

LargeOne
06-04-2009, 06:54 PM
http://www.cosmetic-md.com/breast/augmentation/patient/24

you guys think this is the same girl from the video?

debbiebramwell
06-26-2009, 01:21 PM
I have been told by doctors that if you work your chest out a lot as women bodybuilders do, then you would want to go over the muscle because the pressure from working the chest can cause the implant to look deformed, plus it can feel very uncomfortable when the muscle is flexed. If you only work your chest muscles infrequently or not at all, then under the muscle will give the most natural look. And though you didn't ask, if you are deciding between silicone and saline. The new silicone is a coagolating (sure I spelled that wrong) liquid, that if the implant is punctured it will not leak into the body. The silicone feel the most natural. A friend of mine got saline and can't wait to replace with silicone.

Hope this helped. Good luck.

I went under in 99 and again 4 weeks ago(bigger) and never had a problem...I now have silicone gels and love it......I would just upper pec work for chest..no need to go too heavy....under is more natural esp if you are gonna be lean for shows...

4evrstroud
06-27-2009, 02:20 PM
I almost think I would look odd if I had implants.. that's just me though.. I have never had them and the biggest I have ever been is 36B but I have to weigh about 160 to even have that.

I'm impartial on the idea of them just because I would only want them for sexy shirts and dresses and for shows..........other than that I don't hate how I look...

Allifit
07-07-2009, 12:00 PM
I almost think I would look odd if I had implants.. that's just me though.. I have never had them and the biggest I have ever been is 36B but I have to weigh about 160 to even have that.

I'm impartial on the idea of them just because I would only want them for sexy shirts and dresses and for shows..........other than that I don't hate how I look...

Why should you. You look incredible.