PDA

View Full Version : Does N.O. Xplode make you "xplode"?

pittbull
04-05-2009, 02:02 PM
I love N.O. Xplode but when I take it literally about 5 minutes after I am running to the bathroom. Is this normal? Doesnt matter how long I take it, every time it does this. After that I am fine...keep on gettin it.

Why does it do that? Am I doing something wrong?

DtGrK0VyfNo

buster12
04-05-2009, 02:16 PM
1. I always take a shit before I workout. ( hopefully you do that)

MichaelWayne
04-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Agree. If I have an NO product or caffeine, 15-20 mins later I'm making the toilet want to commit suicide. Guess its better than shitting my pants with a loaded bar on my chest!

buster12
04-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Agree. If I have an NO product or caffeine, 15-20 mins later I'm making the toilet want to commit suicide. Guess its better than shitting my pants with a loaded bar on my chest!
see post above^ ( did you see " The Coon" episode yet?)

pittbull
04-05-2009, 02:30 PM
yea I definitely do, but even if I take it after I go to the bathroom, I am still running for it to empty whatever is in there...almost like some type of potent fiber/laxative kinda thing or something. I talked to a guy they other day, he said N.O. never did that to him but Superpump 250 did. Just find it odd it has this affect on some and not on others.

buster12
04-05-2009, 02:38 PM
yea I definitely do, but even if I take it after I go to the bathroom, I am still running for it to empty whatever is in there...almost like some type of potent fiber/laxative kinda thing or something. I talked to a guy they other day, he said N.O. never did that to him but Superpump 250 did. Just find it odd it has this affect on some and not on others.
lol. Weird. Its never had that affect on me.... I'm not sure what to do then:D

xxterxx
04-05-2009, 02:55 PM
caffein... just like nicotine are stimulants that can also stimulates your intestine to contract.... which might cause the urge to shit in sensitive individuals...

just like how some people feels the need to shit after a cig after a meal... some get it some dont...

morning coffe and cigarette = toilet

indianamonster1986
04-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Same shit happens to me. Hate the stuff. Get wtf pumped, it is awesome!!!

xxterxx
04-05-2009, 03:27 PM
i have tried tons of NO2 product... from no xplode , gaspari's plasmajet , mri's no2 , dymatize's xpand...

didnt do shit for me... whats up with my body...

Formula94
04-05-2009, 03:33 PM
NO Xplode is the only one that makes me pee out my butt

norway power
04-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Same shit happens to me. Hate the stuff. Get wtf pumped, it is awesome!!!
I like WTF Pumped but about 5-10min after I take it I have to take a piss. And the only thing that WTF Pumped does for me is keep me focused and that is it.

buster12
04-05-2009, 07:12 PM
I like WTF Pumped but about 5-10min after I take it I have to take a piss. And the only thing that WTF Pumped does for me is keep me focused and that is it.
that aint too bad. Focus is number 1 for me. lol( massive a.d.d)

norway power
04-05-2009, 07:17 PM
that aint too bad. Focus is number 1 for me. lol( massive a.d.d)
Me to bro I have A.D.D

buster12
04-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Me to bro I have A.D.D
welcome to the club... wait, what was I talking about?

thesamewords
04-06-2009, 03:37 AM
Hey bro. ive used NO and i normally take it before my powerlifts. It makes me tingle, but not tinkle. make sure you are not sensitive to stims cause they will stimulate your bladder for real.

Small Muscles
04-10-2009, 03:27 PM
All I have to say about BSN N.O. Explode is that I felt Bloated & Sick. No gains! Went to MHP N.O. got one hell of a kick, then my body adapted to it. So now I am using ALR products, and back seeing results again!

thechampofchamp
04-10-2009, 03:32 PM
i have tried tons of NO2 product... from no xplode , gaspari's plasmajet , mri's no2 , dymatize's xpand...

didnt do shit for me... whats up with my body...

Same here. I would say i'm just immune to it, but I actualy just think they are all worthless and overpriced

BEAST MODE
04-10-2009, 04:01 PM
Doesn't arginine aid in waste removal? Seems like I read that somewhere. That could be why it makes us all shit. Fizogen's Blast Cycle made me piss out my ass for days off one scoop, and Nano Vapor did the same thing. I don't understand Nano Vapor. It's supposed to hit you instantly so you can work out instantly. They're not allowing the time you need to have a nice ass piss.

Will the Thrill
04-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Dropping a runny duece isn't normal or desireable. If it does that to you don't take it.

I know I can't NO products personally. If I were you I'd just try a few and if you get the same results, just drop it.

Koubs
04-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Super-pump 250 = super-dump for me... like gross.. and didn't feel much from it
WTF pump'd: Didn't do much of anything for me for pumps or energy
No-xplode: God's gift to koubs..... amazing pumps, great energy, and my body never seems to 'adapt' or 'get used to it'.... thanks bsn!

just like anything else, things work differently for everyone i guess.... Most people I talk to EITHER like no-xplode or super-pump... haven't met anyone really that like BOTH

Wheels
04-10-2009, 10:37 PM
I very rarely use pre-workout supps as I think they are a waste of money, though I do use White Flood on occasion, which does not give me shits and gives me amazing energy/stamina/pumps. My roommate used to go crazy on the pre-workout supp train and I would use some of his stuff every now and then. SuperPump250 gave me massive shits, but also pumps and energy. NoXplode no shits, but also pumps and energy.