PDA

View Full Version : Sheila Bleck

Sledge
04-05-2009, 02:36 PM
I just noticed my favorite FBB is a member and thought I'd drop in to say Welcome Sheila Bleck.

Sledge
04-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Yeswyl1UoX4

sassy69
04-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Love sheila!

Sledge
04-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Ya need yo wear sunglasses when these two smile.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
04-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Great to have you here, Sheila :)

bleckrocks
04-05-2009, 04:01 PM
:o Hi,

I was scoped out huh lol! i actually been a member since first
week they went public with this. I just dont say much, but i
read a lot of different threads and followed along.

Thank u Sledge, that was really cool of you.

bleckrocks
04-05-2009, 04:03 PM
:kiss:Thank you Sassy69

Love sheila!

Mufasa
04-05-2009, 04:37 PM
WOW, Sheila!

Do you choreograph your own posing routines?

(That was amazing!)

Glad to see you on board!

Mufasa

bleckrocks
04-06-2009, 01:52 PM
WOW, Sheila!

Do you choreograph your own posing routines?

(That was amazing!)

Glad to see you on board!

Mufasa

Yes sir i do , everything my own work. Thats a pretty old routine that sledge posted
i not sure how to upload vidz but anyways

thank u Mufasa

S Bleckrocks

tammyp
04-06-2009, 03:08 PM
welome shelia! what will be your pro debut?

Big J1
04-06-2009, 03:15 PM
I will make my choreographic services available to you for your next show Sheila.....lololol

xoxo
Big J1

Carolyn Bryant
04-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Sheila, you are the bomb! A breath of fresh air to the entertaining aspect of the sports world. You are almost a lock to walk away with money in your pocket if you enter any show that offers a best poser award.

bleckrocks
04-06-2009, 06:27 PM
welome shelia! what will be your pro debut?

Well for a while there it was so confusing to what was going on.
So i was a bird on the wire, observing, and had talks with Tim G a few
times.
Sooooooooo......., i re arranging my plans now to try to coordinate my
shit to prep for the show out here Tampa Pro...
But i always hold my tongue till 8wks out lol, even if i know i am doing a show that is just how i am...

bleckrocks
04-10-2009, 10:24 PM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/sheilableck/th_SheilaNight08-1.jpg (http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/sheilableck/?action=view&current=SheilaNight08-1.flv)

GirlyMuscle
04-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Beautiful routine...as always!

sassy69
04-11-2009, 02:12 AM
It just occurred to me that the amateur level shows are going to be so boring w/o The Sheila Routines....

I guess we'll just have to get more pro shows going so we can see them there!

Lee Penman
04-12-2009, 10:34 AM
Sheila...contact me personally at [email protected] if you would like me to run an article on you here at RX!

bleckrocks
04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
na na naaaaa.........--------------------> runs n hides in closet :eek:

I do appreciate the offer , i really do, but thats not for me.

Malika
04-13-2009, 08:46 AM
Wow! Very nice physique!

Perfect in my eyes!

Ibarramedia
04-21-2009, 01:04 AM
Ya need yo wear sunglasses when these two smile.

I love those two. Good to see you here too Sheila. :bowdown: :wavey:

bleckrocks
04-21-2009, 03:36 PM
Wow! Very nice physique!

Perfect in my eyes!

Lady ;), you sure over spoiled me with your compliments

coming from a beauty like yourself made me feel good so truly thank you.

bleckrocks
04-21-2009, 03:37 PM
I love those two. Good to see you here too Sheila. :bowdown: :wavey:

Hey there knucklehead :D

Your always everywhere, always glad to see you around to
you put a lot to supporting the fe-bbing threads

xoxo

antonbrn
04-22-2009, 11:50 PM
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/sheilableck/th_SheilaNight08-1.jpg (http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q175/sheilableck/?action=view&current=SheilaNight08-1.flv)

That's a great video, thanks for posting it. You looked awesome on stage, no wonder you won.

bleckrocks
04-23-2009, 12:18 AM
Your welcome, and thank you for the very kind comment :biglove:

Por2gue
04-23-2009, 01:09 AM
That's a great video, thanks for posting it. You looked awesome on stage, no wonder you won.
Sheila , you looked gorgeous in that video, amazing routine. I had only seen your post show interview. I am glad you posted in my coffee thread, or I would not have known you were even here.

-BLP-
04-23-2009, 01:21 AM
Your welcome, and thank you for the very kind comment :biglove:

wow nice.. your color is flawless , what did you do?

thk u

bleckrocks
04-23-2009, 09:56 AM
wow nice.. your color is flawless , what did you do?

thk u

The tan? yeah Colette Nelson , she n Dave had a huge suite in Atlanta,
she had a big TENT, and she and her friends were using an air compressor gun spraying on the tan...beautiful color, i wish to have it done like that everytime.
It saved time and alot of stress thats for sure, glad she talked me into it;)

-BLP-
04-24-2009, 04:11 AM
The tan? yeah Colette Nelson , she n Dave had a huge suite in Atlanta,
she had a big TENT, and she and her friends were using an air compressor gun spraying on the tan...beautiful color, i wish to have it done like that everytime.
It saved time and alot of stress thats for sure, glad she talked me into it;)

where i can buy this ? , seem pretty expensive ,,

thk u

bleckrocks
04-24-2009, 10:09 AM
where i can buy this ? , seem pretty expensive ,,

thk u

Buy what? the compressor gun? and the tan?
or hire her , or the person who does this at the shows? if you hire her
its 100.00 and she also did a night show touch up with out charging, so they take care of u for prejudging and at night, u just have to set up that appointment IF THEY are doing it at the show you are at.

buying the equipment dunno, but was thinking of breaking down
and just buying a damn gun , i always have shit load of pro tan here, toss it in and turn on gun start spraying..

anyways talk with colette, or even the pro tan girls like Carla Soloti (SP)
believe she talks about it on siouxcountry's site, sorry for the ramble here, i typing as i am talking in my head.

sheila

pict
05-07-2009, 02:25 PM
HI Sheila,

I've been a big fan of yours for a long time. I was just thinking (finally) of becoming a member on your site when - no more site?
Bummer.
What's happening with that?
Oh yeah, I'm also a fellow former Coos Bay resident (though I don't think we were there at the same time). I really miss the pacific northwest.

regards,
jeff

bleckrocks
05-10-2009, 03:01 PM
HI Sheila,

I've been a big fan of yours for a long time. I was just thinking (finally) of becoming a member on your site when - no more site?
Bummer.
What's happening with that?
Oh yeah, I'm also a fellow former Coos Bay resident (though I don't think we were there at the same time). I really miss the pacific northwest.

regards,
jeff

Well i graduated in 1992, and left by 1994.
website, i took it down around January..Not sure when i have a new one up, sort of depends on my other side business for an online store. So i have things i am working on, just cant say when i be ready to do it.
anyways thanks for hitting me up here, and sometimes myself miss the NW.
I grew up by the ocean, in which you know we all had that, plus the dunes plus Alegany river, and Loon Lake.. So much nature......

anyways take care enjoy Rxmuscle !!

jjorr
05-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Sheila your posing routines are very artistic and fun to watch. Your physique is very aesthetically pleasing and it compliments your posing beautifully. Best of luck in your Pro debut!

bleckrocks
05-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Sheila your posing routines are very artistic and fun to watch. Your physique is very aesthetically pleasing and it compliments your posing beautifully. Best of luck in your Pro debut!

Hey very cool of you to let me know your thoughts., better yet, thank you for checking out the routines... ;)

:beerbang: = since i cant shake your hand lol

SBRocks

buckimscl
05-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Looking good Sheila!!! Keeping updated!!

Nattynomore
05-15-2009, 10:41 AM
Shelia,

Saw you at a booth at the Arnold and could not peel my eyes away . . . didn't know who you were at the time. Now I know. Your physique is amazing and you are quite beautiful. Women's bodybuilding needs more like you in the sport . . . physique, stage presence, and femininity. You really are the perfect blend. Good luck as a pro . . . you have a fan.

BigJD69
05-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Nice!!!

JohnnyMuscles
05-15-2009, 11:24 AM
I just want to say that was a great interview you're a great representative for female bodybuilding as well as a phenomenal bodybuilder. You seem pretty cool and down to earth as well, best of luck in all your goals :)

bleckrocks
05-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Looking good Sheila!!! Keeping updated!!

Thanks buckimscl, i just training and chillin :cool: (well i not that chilled but anyways)

bleckrocks
05-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Shelia,

Saw you at a booth at the Arnold and could not peel my eyes away . . . didn't know who you were at the time. Now I know. Your physique is amazing and you are quite beautiful. Women's bodybuilding needs more like you in the sport . . . physique, stage presence, and femininity. You really are the perfect blend. Good luck as a pro . . . you have a fan.

Were u looking at me? or my twin ? lol, i had her with me helping.

Anyways , appreciate what you say, your compliments are well received.
You making this woman smile :D

bleckrocks
05-15-2009, 12:07 PM
I just want to say that was a great interview you're a great representative for female bodybuilding as well as a phenomenal bodybuilder. You seem pretty cool and down to earth as well, best of luck in all your goals :)

----------> uh , you didnt get bored HA HA HA :p

Kiddin aside. Thank you Johnny for making the time to view it., hell even
commenting on it.

Interviews are not always interesting. A question can be redundant for u see it on all interviews, or the response can be uninteresting, then find yourself scanning down the page look at the pictures and move on and dont read.

Anyways, thank u Johnny
xo

pict
05-16-2009, 07:06 AM
Well i graduated in 1992, and left by 1994.
website, i took it down around January..Not sure when i have a new one up, sort of depends on my other side business for an online store. So i have things i am working on, just cant say when i be ready to do it.
anyways thanks for hitting me up here, and sometimes myself miss the NW.
I grew up by the ocean, in which you know we all had that, plus the dunes plus Alegany river, and Loon Lake.. So much nature......

anyways take care enjoy Rxmuscle !!

I also left in 1994. Though I was WAAAY past HS by then. Had I stayed another year I was going to run in the Pre - but that ended up not happening. So I guess we were there at the same time - and I never saw you?! Oh well - yet another wasted opportunity - DANG!

Ibarramedia
05-12-2010, 07:06 PM
PRveNP0P-W4

Here is Sheila doing bench presses. :beerbang: :ok:

Ibarramedia
05-12-2010, 07:15 PM
DZS4Fyxy_cE

_2QHREZMtik

Sheila Backstage from an older contest with a few fbb cameos.