PDA

View Full Version : Designer Steriods to compete

musclempire
04-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Just wondering wat stacks..timing schemes..your results..do you feel like you held more muscle than you would have natural..how long was the cycle and how long did you diet..basically wanting to start a discussion of using legal hormones to prepare for a competition

BarbellBeast
04-05-2009, 11:20 PM
I don't know anyone who has used just DSs for pre-comp, but I know many that will use designers in conjunction with testosterone and trenbolone.

musclempire
04-20-2009, 03:50 PM
that would be awesome if i had access to test and tren..will in the future i hope..but im not willing to test the law in this country..really like John R. idea of moving to mexico though..but until then i just wanna do the best i can with wat i have available..anyone else ever tried just using designers or even consider it

badfish51581
04-20-2009, 04:29 PM
I haven't used them for contest prep as I don't compete, but I can tell you my experience with two particular compounds and I'm pretty familiar with everything that is out there right now and can at least comment.

2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol)

Great compound for quick lean gains, but super HARD on the system. I did a 3 week 10-20-30mg cycle and was able to put on 15 lbs. Generally speaking most people can’t run the cycle past three weeks as the side effects can get harsh – specifically lethargy from natural shutdown, joint pain, back pumps, liver values, and cholesterol values. It’s not uncommon for people to gain 50 lbs on bench and be able to put on 15-20 lean lbs with the proper diet. You liver values will be screwed up along with dangerously low HDL and increased LDL. Back Pumps and joint pain for some almost become a deal breaker in that it hurts their lifting. Overall, if you run some legitimate support supplements, prep your body by working up to a legitimate plateau, eat well, get plenty of rest, and follow up with continued training I think 3 weeks for those type of gains are worth it. Then again, this is a lot of people's first experience with a potent anabolic so I would expect experience people to have the same type of gains.

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4- diene-3-17b-diol (Hdrol)

This is supposed to be similar to Tbol. I haven’t used Tbol, but I tried to use it in a similar way. I decided to work up to 100mg daily for an 8 week cut. I was able to cut 20 lbs over 8 weeks and maintain my strength and most of my size. It is a more mild compound (like Tbol) and won’t put on tons of mass, but will add in strength gains and re-composition. Most people recommend 6 week cycles between 50-125mg daily.