PDA

View Full Version : tren hex

aidenkail
10-23-2011, 07:03 PM
im trying to understand the proper injection schedule for this, ive always heared 1 time per week would be fine because of the ester, but author l rea's chemical enhancement says every 2-3 days. has anyone had any hands on with this?

Taylor Normandeau
10-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Standard is once per week.

One big misconception on bodybuilding forums is that long esters HAVE to be injected less frequently. Not true. You could shoot tren hex daily if you fucking wanted too. Just kinda ridiculous.

For instance I was on Tren A awhile ago, so I was doing daily shots. Also on test cyp. Now most people shoot cyp 1/2 times a week, but since I was shooting anyways, I did the test EOD. I am now cruising and still shoot my cyp EOD. Personally I like it better.

Some HRT clinics are getting their clients to administer longer esters more frequently now.

Anyways, I would fit it into whatever your other compounds are and work it with them.

aidenkail
10-23-2011, 07:57 PM
hmm, well it would be an interesting thing, since i was gunna drop my prop and go back to suspension and thought about adding masteron e with the hex and only doing 1 shot a week since they both would be a low dose(im gunna experiment on this blast with suspension, tren hex, masteron and abombs) since ill already be stabbing my self 2 times per day from the suspension id like to keep the oils down to a min.

Taylor Normandeau
10-23-2011, 08:00 PM
Play on, playa

aidenkail
10-23-2011, 08:05 PM
you know how i do logan, just trying to get laughed at gas stations across the nation

Taylor Normandeau
10-23-2011, 08:34 PM
Sometimes I laugh when my vagina is moist, I'm sure that's all it was.

aidenkail
10-23-2011, 08:37 PM
(nods head) i get that too, its hard being a proud lesbian now days

GarlicChicken
10-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Sometimes I laugh when my vagina is moist, I'm sure that's all it was.

Were you thinking about me?

BC123Jm
10-23-2011, 10:45 PM
guy asks a legit question and this thread goes gay after the first reply.
wtf has the chem section become.:no:

DieselXT
10-23-2011, 11:04 PM

the estro build up BC!:p and of course the high libido!!!!:hmn:

all one big happy family!

aidenkail
10-24-2011, 01:39 AM
dont be jelly of logan and my special relation ship

Taylor Normandeau
10-24-2011, 01:56 AM

I tried to submit some relevant information. But soon as it goes gay, I just can't look away...

Warped
10-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Tren ace: ed/eod
Tren hex: 2-3 times per week
Tren e: 1-2 times per week

This is my understanding ..not that it matters :P

aidenkail
10-26-2011, 05:52 PM
thanks warped, im actually going with tren e, not because i dont wanna try tren hex, but mainly because i havent found a good one yet

Jeremy24
10-27-2011, 01:31 PM
i really dont agree with shooting anything once per week. even eq. I just think blood levels stay more stable with multiplt injections.

aidenkail
10-27-2011, 11:32 PM
i really dont agree with shooting anything once per week. even eq. I just think blood levels stay more stable with multiplt injections.

not to "bash" you or take anything away from your knowledge or physic, but judging from your avatar pic, you not on my level, and if you ad followed my post from the past, you would know my body rejects all oil based products and generates large lumps, thats why i try and only use suspension, but after almost 8 months of suspension (2 shots per day) and the thought of doing a separate shot of tren ace along with my 2 water based shots is a little less then pleasing. so thats why im going to be doing a long ester tren. got it? good.