PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Keto Diet

BABOON
04-05-2009, 07:29 PM
I have a friend who's getting married in 4 weeks, and she wants to drop some weight. She had already heard about a Ketogenic diet, and I persuaded her it would be more healthy to follow Dave's diet.

I have followed the diet twice as a steroid user, and had good success, but I don't know how it works with a natural woman who doesn't even lift weights. She'll just be doing cardio and very like aerobic exercises.

I don't have the time to research this, so I would be really grateful if someone could put me together a weeks diet for me that I can just give to her. It would really, really help me out, and I'd appreciate it no end. I can't remember what vegetables I can give her or anything like that. If someone could just put together some decent meals for me, you'd be my hero.

Ideally, she would only be eating three meals a day, four at an absolute stretch, since she works very long hours. It's important to her that she loses this weight, and she only has four weeks. I'd love to be able to help her with this, as I know how happy she would be.

She probably has about 15lbs to lose before she's gorgeous.

Any help with legal fat burners or just extra little tricks that work for the natural dieter would be helpful, too.

BABOON
04-06-2009, 05:16 AM
Right, what do those pictures have to do with my thread?

BABOON
04-06-2009, 05:42 AM
OK, I've sorted out the diet myself, can anyone tell me the kind of things(cheap supplements) she can take to aid in fat burning?

Thanks in advance

BABOON
04-06-2009, 06:24 AM
I was thinking of lipolyze, but it's expensive.

BABOON
04-06-2009, 10:44 AM
LOL fuck me, I should've just made the thread in the Pit in the first place and got my answers. Ridiculous.

AVBG
04-06-2009, 09:50 PM
Green tea is a good supp also if not on the banned list something like MHP Dren is effective one pill daily kinda sup.