PDA

View Full Version : Whey protein study results?

Big Lee
04-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Does anyone know the name or link to the study that Dave and Dr Connelly refer to on the radio show? I urgently need to quote it for an article I am writing about the benefits of whey protein. Thanks guys.

Jeff The Producer
04-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Does anyone know the name or link to the study that Dave and Dr Connelly refer to on the radio show? I urgently need to quote it for an article I am writing about the benefits of whey protein. Thanks guys.

Check this thread for updates: Click here. (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=2263)

triceptor
04-27-2009, 03:45 PM

Get in touch with Layne Norton. His group did the study from U of Illinois that I discussed on super Human Radio that showed whey outperformed egg, soy and wheat in protein synthetic response. PM me if you need his email addy.

Carl

Jeff The Producer
04-27-2009, 05:42 PM
Get in touch with Layne Norton. His group did the study from U of Illinois that I discussed on super Human Radio that showed whey outperformed egg, soy and wheat in protein synthetic response. PM me if you need his email addy.

Carl

Another good study, but that's a different one from what Big Lee is talking about. The one Connelly referred to isn't yet published, according to Connelly himself.