PDA

View Full Version : Workout Ware...24/7 question

Razer
02-12-2009, 05:23 AM
This question goes out to the Pros and up and coming Pros.

Do you guys and gals feel like you have way more gym/fitness cloths than normal every day genes and t-shirts?:confused:

I'm not a Pro by any means but feel that gym ware fits me better. Genes do not fit around my upper quads and XXL t-shirts are made for big and round guys more than a wide shoulder and small waist person like myself.

Thanks,
Razer

TheJackHammer
02-12-2009, 10:34 AM
i understand exactly what u mean man. im wondering if anyone know of a good pait of genes that fit bbers comfortable. i have a pair of lev's that are suppose to be reg fit but they feel like renglers and i cant put anything in my pockets. i need some help in this department?

Razer
02-13-2009, 05:15 AM
i understand exactly what u mean man. im wondering if anyone know of a good pait of genes that fit bbers comfortable. i have a pair of lev's that are suppose to be reg fit but they feel like renglers and i cant put anything in my pockets. i need some help in this department?

Well also it seems every time I turn around I'm changing into my gym cloths to workout in. So to me it's just as easy to wear nothing but jogging/sweat pants and what ever shirt you want. I know it's corny but this has been bugging me lately.