PDA

View Full Version : Virus on Rx

Hammerfit
11-09-2011, 09:40 AM
After getting another heads up from one of our members on the ongoing virus attack on Rx, I presented the issue to other mods and found it is indeed still a problem.

Apparently this is someone with some skills that has decided for whatever reason to attack RxMuscle and or Dave.

First let me say, if you are the dwibe that is doing this and you are reading this.....fuck you, you little dick SOB hiding behind a keyboard! Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

These forums are intended to help people. They are not for promoting Dave or his web services so I really don't get it. Go attack something worth attacking, like government oversight or better yet, ex football coaches who mistreat children. Why in the hell do you attack a site that is setup to empower people to make better of themselves?!

All that being said; first make sure you have protection in the form of virus and malware protection software. If you see the big red screen that says warning, this site may contain a virus, then don't go there. Come back later and check and most of the time it will be quarantined and dealt with so you can enjoy the forum again. If you do have the problem please let me know so I can address it to the other mods.

juiceinator3000
11-09-2011, 09:46 AM
Apple.

Curt James
11-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Have Firefox and am running AVG at the moment. :(

On a happier note, haven't received any warning recently while on Rx Muscle.

Mac
11-09-2011, 11:37 AM
Buy a Mac already ! or use an iPad

GottaGetLean
11-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Buy a Mac already ! or use an iPad

this.:yep:

juggies
11-09-2011, 12:30 PM
You retards are buying macs too now? Wtf..

HeavyDutyGuy
11-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Cell phone browser for me. Have not gone on Rx in 3 months on the laptop since the virus ruined it.

Curt James
11-09-2011, 01:39 PM
You retards are buying macs too now? Wtf..

Who you callin a retard, ************?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-FBH7RR77PoY/TrrIzIbDEcI/AAAAAAAAJkM/TWiiw6_qFQ0/s640/Samuel-L-Jackson.png

The Big Sexy
11-09-2011, 01:40 PM
Virus Schmirous... If I didn't check this site out a few times a day I'd get withdrawal symptoms... if some virus wants to try to attack my Firewall through and IP FTP DNS pathway routed around a Http://google.what connection and MySQL PhP interface then by all means go ahead.

Curt James
11-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Virus Schmirous... If I didn't check this site out a few times a day I'd get withdrawal symptoms... if some virus wants to try to attack my Firewall through and IP FTP DNS pathway routed around a Http://google.what connection and MySQL PhP interface then by all means go ahead.

Miley Cyrus?

(adjusts glasses)

Oh.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F4P3OtVxO-c/TrrK0tUZ3uI/AAAAAAAAJkU/tzSL91jq_mE/s187/emily-litella.jpg

Never mind.

The Big Sexy
11-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Miley Cyrus?

(adjusts glasses)

Oh.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-F4P3OtVxO-c/TrrK0tUZ3uI/AAAAAAAAJkU/tzSL91jq_mE/s187/emily-litella.jpg

Never mind.

You impress me that you know who she is Curt. Then again, you teach kids so - you probably hear her music all the time. (not like me with posters up and autographed albums and what not)

Curt James
11-09-2011, 02:13 PM
^^^^ She held a benefit concert at my nursing home. :rolleyes:

Hammerfit
11-09-2011, 04:30 PM
^^^^ She held a benefit concert at my nursing home. :rolleyes:

LMAO :curtjames:

mkris7
11-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Got my malware. I have a good experience with PC TOOLS if anyone wants to review them.