PDA

View Full Version : Injection question

Anabolic77
11-17-2011, 01:27 PM
I did a test shot today in the side of my leg around the same area I usually do. When I pulled out the pin a large amount of blood came out. This has happened before on and off. My question is when the blood comes out after you pull the pin does whatever you shoot come back out too? Or is it too deep in the muscle to come back out that quick. I used a 1"1/2 23g. thanks

Yes I know I should have had something ready to stop the blood after I pulled. Most of the time the shots are clean with no blood. So I f'd up.

txhawkeyes
11-17-2011, 03:14 PM
I'm like 1:6 Denton. Every 6th time or so I hit a little vein.

I figure the blood is much thinner than T, and it rushes right out. Doubt
any of the T gets a chance to back up.

Also figure you go through the little vein on the way to where you stop
once the needle is in. So the substrate that goes into your leg, prolly goes in that leg a little deeper than the vein you mowed over on the way
in ! :beerbang:

Been dry here in Lubbock, how about you?

Anabolic77
11-17-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm like 1:6 Denton. Every 6th time or so I hit a little vein.

I figure the blood is much thinner than T, and it rushes right out. Doubt
any of the T gets a chance to back up.

Also figure you go through the little vein on the way to where you stop
once the needle is in. So the substrate that goes into your leg, prolly goes in that leg a little deeper than the vein you mowed over on the way
in ! :beerbang:

Been dry here in Lubbock, how about you?

I actually live in Keller now. I'm too impatient to wait on the laptop to boot up to change my profile info. I'm so iPhone dependent.

Yea it's dry here and everyone seems to have a fucking cold. So I'm trying to lay low. Lol

That's what I kinda figured about the injection. It's happened several times before with no complications. I've just always wondered if I'm wasting any of the t or not.

txhawkeyes
11-18-2011, 12:32 PM
I actually live in Keller now. I'm too impatient to wait on the laptop to boot up to change my profile info. I'm so iPhone dependent.

Yea it's dry here and everyone seems to have a fucking cold. So I'm trying to lay low. Lol

That's what I kinda figured about the injection. It's happened several times before with no complications. I've just always wondered if I'm wasting any of the t or not.

Tell me you run over to Roanoke to Babes once in a while !!! :)

Ritch had a great suggestion with T pre pin...now I warm up 3/4 inch water in a cup, and set the T bottle in it to warm a little. It comes out of the 23 G pin so much easier now.

Everytime I think I am done hitting a vein...I then pop one. At least when I do, it only forms a small bubble of blood. That and that particular blood is sooo dark, I don't think anything comes back out except the blood..

You should see my belly, two little areas that look like a pin cushion. Then that one nickel sized bruise from where I hit a vein.... Constantly that way... :yep:

txhawkeyes
11-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Just thinking....my belly is the little 29-30 G pin.

I have never bruised on my Quad with the 23 g with T. Hit a vein about
1 in 6, but never get that bruise look from the blood?

GarlicChicken
11-18-2011, 12:55 PM
With a 1+ inch you won't get any oil leakage. Maybe if it was 2+mL with a 1", but a 1 1/2 is more than deep enough to not get loss.

txhawkeyes
11-18-2011, 02:59 PM
With a 1+ inch you won't get any oil leakage. Maybe if it was 2+mL with a 1", but a 1 1/2 is more than deep enough to not get loss.

soooo...the veins are closer to the top of the skin and the needle goes
deeper than that? Seems that way, just need someone smarter than me to comfirm. :)

GarlicChicken
11-18-2011, 04:33 PM
soooo...the veins are closer to the top of the skin and the needle goes
deeper than that? Seems that way, just need someone smarter than me to comfirm. :)

It seems to me that the ones that always bleed for me are surface veins. Right under the skin. I can tell because later on in the mirror I can usually see them or I can feel where they get swollen. I've only hit one vein when I aspirated, I pulled out and it didn't bleed at all with a 1".

txhawkeyes
11-18-2011, 05:35 PM
It seems to me that the ones that always bleed for me are surface veins. Right under the skin. I can tell because later on in the mirror I can usually see them or I can feel where they get swollen. I've only hit one vein when I aspirated, I pulled out and it didn't bleed at all with a 1".

Makes good sense. When I get a bruise to form, it is just spilled blood. And it would have to be close to the top of the skin to be able to see it.

BigGreen1
01-06-2012, 04:59 PM
it happens to me every now and again, i always just thought i must have gon through a vein on the way through because i have only got blood once befoer after aspiration.
I doubt you would lose any good stuff, just some blood from a vain above:D (correct me if im wrong)

TheRage93
01-19-2013, 01:16 PM
NO! the oil too deep, and the vastus lateralus is a thick ass fuckin muscle. A LITTLE MIGHT come out but that ALL! if you're so worried, just use the z-track method.