PDA

View Full Version : Low Testosterone levels?

Minnphat
11-18-2011, 07:03 PM
My brother just got his blood work done and his test level was at 300... he is 35 and his doc told him that this level is fine and would not recommend hrt? is this a good level to be at? he tells me he feels sluggish and tired all the time... on the scale he is at the very low end of "normal range"

GottaGetLean
11-18-2011, 07:38 PM
still in the normal range he won't get a script. Is your brother naturally like this, or does he have a few cycles under his belt?

juiceinator3000
11-18-2011, 07:46 PM
And did he get it taken first thing in the morning or not? T levels vary depending on what time of day you get blood drawn. To really show how shitty they are don't get bloodwork in the morning

fishmeat
11-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Tired n sluggish don't always mean low T.. Adrenal fatigue, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, etc,etc.. all those conditions could however contribute to his 300 although.. at 300 id be lookin at some lifestyle changes to be feelin better... Not a pill or pin... Jmho...

Minnphat
11-18-2011, 08:28 PM
never did anything....pretty much watches what he eats and lifts not hard core but lifts... he is a cop and works a lot of hours but does eat healthier than 80% of america..

Minnphat
11-18-2011, 08:28 PM
not sure if i made it clear... never juced

I Eat Therefore I Am
11-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Tired n sluggish don't always mean low T.. Adrenal fatigue, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, etc,etc.. all those conditions could however contribute to his 300 although.. at 300 id be lookin at some lifestyle changes to be feelin better... Not a pill or pin... Jmho...

This is GREAT advise. Even if his nutrition and other habits are better than most americans, he might not be doing things right for himself. We are all different and require different amounts of nutrients. Because he works long hours in a stressfull job, he might require more of certain micronutrients.

I Eat Therefore I Am
11-18-2011, 10:47 PM
Also, here are some natural test boosters that make me feel great when I take them on a regular basis. Tumeric (with black pepper), ginger (i get it in tea), raw onion, and raw garlic.

txhawkeyes
11-19-2011, 07:59 AM
The post about bloodwork early in the morning....very true. Its why you get boners in the morning.

Two sides...one...he might do the bloodwork with one of those places in a strip mall, Any Bloodtest....whatever...and do it at the end of the day.

Other side,....it could be a lot worse. But I would bet that he would show that he needed it if the bloodwork was done at a time late in day. I couldn't sleep well at all when mine got down...now I sleep much better. And not sleeping while being a policeman...hmmm...not good.

Hoss06
11-19-2011, 09:47 AM
That sounds low for his age. I'd suggest the morning blood work and go from there. Could be fatigue and stress that are causing the low levels

Chong Li
11-20-2011, 09:24 AM
i was 26-27 with a 315 test level. i went to a urologist who specializes in mens health, and he said if it was bothering me and i didnt feel right, he has no issues with TRT. find a young doc, who specializes in hormones (try a urologist first). use google, with key word like hormones, androgens, urologists, "your city", etc.

its not good to have test levels of a 80 yr old man at 35.

fishmeat
11-20-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm thinkin Adrenal fatigue... Police have jobs that make them swing from complacency to outright Adrenal dumps.. from a speeding ticket to a gang shootout.. all in the space of 2 minutes.. fuck that... It would make anyone a lil frazzled..
When you sit in a cop car u are limited as to what u can eat n when.. so unless your Ronnie Coleman, your not gonna get the nutrition ya need unless your totally anal about it.. face it, most of us aren't ...
Trt may help, or it may create a demon cop...

ICE WATER
11-22-2011, 12:54 PM
I had 305 or 315 at age 25.. the dr said he's consider supplementing. I feel like im dragging ass all day. Sometimes with TRT you have to take matters into your own hands :hmn: