PDA

View Full Version : GDA's

chasebny
04-06-2009, 08:26 PM
How effective are they? Used pre-workout with waxy? Did you feel any difference.

R-AlA, Chromium, Vanadyl, any others?

SilverBAK
04-07-2009, 12:14 AM
bump, what about if used with more than just pre workout? to optimize insulin function and glucose management.

Frosty
04-07-2009, 01:08 AM
The three biggest things for guys that have insulin sensitivity issues are low carb diets, training/cardio, and fish oil!

Once past that, there are things that can help speed up the process. Poliquin has some he uses and one is gymnema sylvestre, fenugreek, and bitter melon. The other is a stabilized r-ALA. He says people taking the mixed herb one can produce good results if taken with each meal, and once guys are lean it's taken with carbs to help make sure they are handled properly. All I can say is this is what he uses, and I respect his experience and opinion when it comes to supplements.

apex23
04-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Just NOT sold on the whole vanadyl/chromium deal.

Some people swear by them, but I don't......

chasebny
04-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Just NOT sold on the whole vanadyl/chromium deal.

Some people swear by them, but I don't......
As in you tried it and didnt like it?

SilverBAK
04-07-2009, 03:42 PM
i wouldnt consider it insulin sensitivity issues i think its just that, optimizing insulin function and sensitivy/glucose management for the purposes of bodybuilding could potentially yeild some benefit on body composition given time and consistency. that is what interests me about it. vanadyl and chromium didnt do much for me but im curious as to a good r-ALA protocol. could hurt to try. I take 5 pills (GNC triple strength fish oil per day. One with each meal except my meal consisting of omega-3 eggs)

enrage
04-07-2009, 03:55 PM
slintrol.
best otc gda out there.

nattynutrition.com

apex23
04-07-2009, 04:15 PM
As in you tried it and didnt like it?

You are correct...but give it a try and see how it works for you. You might like it and they are cheap.

apex23
04-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Just do not bring tipsta in here on this discussion.

Frosty
04-07-2009, 06:55 PM
i wouldnt consider it insulin sensitivity issues i think its just that, optimizing insulin function and sensitivy/glucose management for the purposes of bodybuilding could potentially yeild some benefit on body composition given time and consistency. that is what interests me about it. vanadyl and chromium didnt do much for me but im curious as to a good r-ALA protocol. could hurt to try. I take 5 pills (GNC triple strength fish oil per day. One with each meal except my meal consisting of omega-3 eggs)

Check into Poliquin's supplements Fenuplex and Insulinomics. He reports amazing results with athletes, and I know Christian Thibeadeau used it and also reported normal results that Poliquin kinda put him back on ground by saying that his results are typical. I trust Poliquin's supplements and he's one of the top supplement gurus out there for getting results.

SilverBAK
04-10-2009, 10:58 PM
Check into Poliquin's supplements Fenuplex and Insulinomics. He reports amazing results with athletes, and I know Christian Thibeadeau used it and also reported normal results that Poliquin kinda put him back on ground by saying that his results are typical. I trust Poliquin's supplements and he's one of the top supplement gurus out there for getting results.

Thanks man ill look into it