PDA

View Full Version : My Nightly Shake

Conrad
11-19-2011, 10:03 PM
Just like EVERYONE, I wake up during the night to use the rest room. WELL.....while im up I throw this down every night.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/Bluewaterjl415/NightShake.jpg

DieselXT
11-21-2011, 04:50 PM
what is MILA?....and can you please give the recipe for those pancakes you made?

txhawkeyes
11-21-2011, 05:26 PM
CRad,

I used to be up once a night and it drove me nuts. I am one who needs sleep. And once I got up, I was awake, and it is hard for me to get back to sleep after that.

I didn't have the problem till I hit my 40's, of having to pee at night.

And it got worse when i started using Preworkouts...seems like they wouldn't completely digest and would wake my ass up to pee a couple times a night.

I stopped using the Superpumps, NO Explodes, all that stuff. And now, I
sleep all the way through 6 out of 7 nights. Lovin it !!! Sometimes if I train in the morning, I have coffee. But that doesn't linger as bad as the stuff in the pre's did...

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
11-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Share the secrets conrad!

Conrad
11-21-2011, 09:50 PM
what is MILA?....and can you please give the recipe for those pancakes you made?

Mila is a whole raw food approved by the FDA,a blend of four premium chia seeds. It is all natural and organic,which means it is free of pesticides,fungicides,herbicides,and non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism). It is gluten-free,trans-fat free,sugar-free,and high in fiber and protein. It has the highest and safest combination of Omega-3 fatty acids,antioxidants,and phytonutrients of any plant source on the planet.
Mila comes in a resealable bag and is very finely ground. It is ordorless and doesn’t have much of a flavor. It can be added to smoothies,yogurt,oatmeal,pancakes,baked goods

Overall,I think Mila is a great product with lots of nutritional benefits. I really like how it’s organic and specially grown.

The pancakes are the protein pancakes from NTBM: http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Proteins/Protein-Cakes-1lb-p47.html

GOOOD!!