PDA

View Full Version : First Cycle

obx4jeep
02-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Hey guys I'm doing my first cycle right after my first show in april because of the BIG rebound effect I'm expecting but want ya'lls input on the protocol. This is a 10 week cycle.

Weeks 1-10: Test C 500mg P/W
Weeks 1-4: D-Bol 30 mg ED
Weeks 12-14: Nolvadex 40 mg ED
Weeks 14-16: Nolvadex 20 mg ED

I know this is the usual Test/Dbol first cycle but is adding the Dbol in a first cycle needed or would it be too potent for a first time user? Any input would be great. Stats are 5'11 185 lbs 3%bf.

Swiper
02-12-2009, 08:35 AM
Hey guys I'm doing my first cycle right after my first show in april because of the BIG rebound effect I'm expecting but want ya'lls input on the protocol. This is a 10 week cycle.

I know this is the usual Test/Dbol first cycle but is adding the Dbol in a first cycle needed or would it be too potent for a first time user? Any input would be great. Stats are 5'11 185 lbs 3%bf.

next time around it would be good to try dbol. test only is great for a first cycle. when ever you do use dbol, i would start it at week 4 of a test e or c cycle.

Shadow
02-12-2009, 09:02 AM
next time around it would be good to try dbol. test only is great for a first cycle. when ever you do use dbol, i would start it at week 4 of a test e or c cycle.

x2

marcus300
02-12-2009, 09:14 AM

Looks good and normally I would say hold back from the dbol because its your first cycle but seeing that you will be rebounding into your first cycle I would tend to go with it and persoanlly I would start it from the start to catch the springboard of the rebound in this case. best of luck.

obx4jeep
02-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Thanks guys, I believe I'll be using the oral simply because #1 the rebound effect #2 i've heard your greatest gains ever come from your first cycle. Want to make the best of the initial groundbreaking! But for the PCT i'm only using nolva because of such a miniscule cycle. Would you suggest using HCG/Clomid or maybe another AI like arimidex?

IanMazia
02-12-2009, 04:31 PM

What's the rationale for starting the dbol in week 4? I've always used it as a kick-start in the begninning for four to five weeks and then again after my last shot of Test E or C.

Swiper
02-12-2009, 04:52 PM
What's the rationale for starting the dbol in week 4? I've always used it as a kick-start in the begninning for four to five weeks and then again after my last shot of Test E or C.

this is the way i look at it. if you start it at week 1 it's like taking dbol all by it's self, because the test has not kicked in. so why not start it at week 4 when the test will start to kick and you will then be getting the peak benefits of both the dbol and test at the same time. hope this made sense. I'm sure others can explain it better.

IanMazia
02-12-2009, 04:56 PM
this is the way i look at it. if you start it at week 1 it's like taking dbol all by it's self, because the test has not kicked in. so why not start it at week 4 when the test will start to kick and you will then be getting the peak benefits of both the dbol and test at the same time. hope this made sense. I'm sure others can explain it better.

That does make sense. You get the benefit of both worlds so to speak. I'm curious to try that out now...